I creep out of the room as not to disturb him and his soft snores. Now appropriate for the day I head back to his office. Whatever it was that had so much of his attention I want to know. If it is business maybe its something I can handle for him and if it was about me or the mess life had been lately than I deserved to know anyway. I sat in his big chair that smelt of him and behind the huge desk that could intimidate anyone. I pick up the papers he had been skimming to find them to be phone records. I organize them all and slip them into a folder and put the between books on the book shelves to come back to later.

Below those papers were papers for the green project. I look at the different locations and the different strategies they are wanting to implement and go over the project notes. Looking at the budget and all the thoughts and hope put into it I can see Jordan's love for his country. He is trying to move them into a sustainability era. Right now they rely heavily on other countries to supply a lot of their power resources meaning they have to be brought in. The project would mean a lot for his people. The price for the project would pay for itself in a years time giving people a clean energy alternative and saving their government big time of the cost of importing they currently occur every year for the fuel and coal.

I read through several reports trying to see Jordan's plan in my mind. I write up a summary of what makes the most sense and what is the most cost effective ways to implement more than one green energy strategy. Also which locations make the most sense for each option. After I finish the write up I organize all the papers with the note on top and leave them here for when he gets back. I got up ready to retrieve the phone records I had found when the door opened.

"You don't have to like it. It was at Jordan's discretion. He is to be King and he has that power. If you feel it is an invasion of priv-" Alex stops spotting me standing between Jordan's desk and his bookshelf. I quickly turn to face them. "Where is Jordan?" He changes direction and asks me with Shay standing only a few feet behind him.

"He is in bed. I found him here at five in the morning practically a zombie." I glower at him. He was Jordan's personal security and should have made Jordan leave last night when he did."

"Five, Jesus, When I left at eleven he said he was right behind me." He looks a little sorry so I forgive him. They were best friends but since I had been around them I knew the level of respect and care Alex felt for Jordan was more like a brother.

"I found him when I woke and put him to bed. I came down to look at the green papers and see if I couldn't help with the project," I offer a mostly truth.

"It is breakfast time I would have thought you would have been in the dining hall." Alex says appraising me.