First night

Cherry unpacked a number of her clothes that she didn't want to crease but left the rest in her suitcase. She was the only girl not to fully unpack but no one else noticed. 

The girls had all settled in relatively quickly once they finished interrogating Cherry with questions about her celebrity lifestyle and friends. Thankfully they were quick to move onto the highly popular subject of boys, and who was coupled up with whom.

Cherry sat and listened as she took her time perfecting her makeup despite the small amount she applied.

"Who are you coupled up with again?" Olivia asked Lana who was chatting Cherry's ear off in a friendly manner.

"Ron"

"Ron Weasley!" Cherry sang causing the two girls to let out a round of giggles.

"No! but he likes Harry Potter like me"

"I love Harry Potter! I cried when I didn't receive my letter to Hogwarts" Cherry laughed turning to Lana excitedly, she liked sharing similar interests with them.

"You get it" Lana agreed with a laugh, Potterheads stick together.

"Course! I was convinced I was a Weasley that was swapped at birth"

"Oh! Stop!" Lana and Olivia squealed trying to imagine the hot supermodel as a nerdy child. 

"Wait so are you a nerd turned supermodel?" Olivia asked with a little giggle.

"I wouldn't have called myself a nerd, I mean I love reading and playing chess, but I adore dressing up and playing around with makeup and hair. I mean my first Harry Potter book was given to me on Valentine's Day by a boy who knew I liked reading, it's still one of the best gifts I have ever been given. His name was Sam" Cherry added with a dreamy sigh.

"I can't believe you remembered his name" Lana laughed as she started to apply her foundation.

"Of course I did, I kissed him on the cheek as thanks. That was the first time I had ever kissed a boy" Cherry smiled reminiscing. "We're still friends"

"It's crazy the things you remember, isn't it?"

***

 The boys were sat in the long lounge area where their morning meeting occurred hours earlier. From their position, they had a good view of the girls who were sitting on the day beds getting to know one another. It was a relatively calm and happy camp for now.

"What girls have you lot taking a fancy to?" Ron asked over his own glass of bubbles. 

"Well I think we can all say that Cherry is on everyone's list" Kai chuckled with a shrug of his shoulders. "Hate to break it to you Jonathan but I will definitely be getting to know her" the high school teacher smirked. Jonathan ignored the boy because that's all he was, Kai wasn't any competition.

"I think everyone's going to get to know everyone, it's only the first day" Will interjected before any hostility could be brought forward. It was quite clear to everyone that Jonathan didn't mind fighting for Cherry, he hadn't so much as looked at any other girls even before she came in.

"Cherry's just fit isn't she? I mean for good sake she's an actual Victoria's Secret Angel" Harris drooled as the boys turned their attention to the beautiful redhead. 

'She's hella funny too' Jonathan thought but decided not to add more reasons for the boys to get to know her. He was enjoying his time with her and he hadn't even spent a full day in her company. Jonathan wasn't going to let a girl like her slip through his fingers easily.