"Peter taught me how to do it, before he was locked up in Eichen House with Doctor Valack. So how does it feel Theo?" She asked and Theo looked up at her and by the look in his eyes he knew exactly what she had seen inside of his head.

"It hurts like a bitch." Theo muttered and Beatrice nodded a little bit, as she flexed her hand open and closed quickly.

"That was for Lydia." Beatrice murmured quietly and she walked over to Casey, who had been the only one to hardly react when Beatrice Hale in her wisdom, had gone on an almost casual memory-diving mission right into Theo's head. "So, Liam, you got a plan?" She asked.

"Yep, I do." Liam said with a nod and Beatrice's claws had shrunk back into fingernails as Casey's eyes narrowed at her. Beatrice walked away down the hallway and Casey walked over to Theo, who looked at her.

Casey held out a hand to him with raised eyebrows and Theo accepted the hand up. "It is already healed." She signed.

"Good to know." Theo said under his breath as Casey turned and was quick to follow Beatrice and the werewolf had already disappeared further into the tunnels.

Casey tapped Beatrice on the arm before jumping away, as Beatrice was turning to look at her. "What is going on with you?" Casey asked as Beatrice shook her head.

"It's almost like there's something missing in my head, but... But, I just can't find it however hard I try to. The Ghost Riders, they must have taken a person I was close to and, now, I can't remember them." Beatrice muttered and Casey nodded a little.

"I'm feeling that way too." Casey admitted and she tucked her hands into her pockets and silently, Beatrice was leaning back against the wall.

"What makes you think this is gonna work?" Theo asked as he was turning to look at Liam.

"You took Josh's power. You can do it." Liam said rather unconvincing as Theo raised his eyebrows.

"I don't think that this is going to work, just for the record." Beatrice's voice cut into the conversation as she looked at Theo, who nodded.

"That was the actual honest answer that I was expecting." Theo said as he looked at the wires in front of him.

"Here we go." Mr. Douglas stated then when he turned the dial up to showcase the power, Theo was sent flying down the hallway with a rather painful sound.

"Hey, what the hell?" Liam asked and Beatrice was shaking her head at the sight of his obvious indignation.

"Dunbar, you owe me $20." She said and Liam grumbled in annoyance and Theo looked pissed.

"You bet against me?" Theo asked.

"Yup." Beatrice noted and Theo, he was getting up off of the tunnel floor and she looked at Douglas. "How much was that?" She asked.

"That was only a billion joules." The teacher noted.

"Only?" Theo asked as Casey was helping him up onto his feet again and he shook off her help this time.

"Well, then, how many joules are in a bolt of lightning?" Liam asked.

"Five billion."
"Five billion."

Casey and Beatrice answered at the same time as Liam quickly raised his eyebrows.

"I aced chemistry and so did Casey, way back in her and Derek's school days." Casey punched Beatrice in the arm with a sharp glare. "Okay, mayne not that long ago." She said.

"Well, I am fine, by the way. Thank you for your concern." Theo said and Beatrice looked at Casey who looked a bit like she was trying not to laugh.

"You don't have Josh's power anymore, do you?" Liam accused and Theo wasn't saying anything, as Hayden grabbed for his claws, after she had connected the dots.

"Or Tracy's." Hayden said.

"Guess I'm back to Classic Theo." The chimera noted casually and Beatrice's eyes flashed, as she was shaking her head.

"Anyone else regretting the decision to not listen to Casey?" Beatrice asked and Casey coughed before she walked over to her bag and got a water bottle.

"Maybe you should try some remorse, since you killed them for their powers." Liam said.

"And here we go, again." Casey signed to Beatrice who pushed off of the wall and she nodded.

"I just put them back, the way that I found them." Theo retorted and when Liam went to send him back, Beatrice growled as Liam raised his eyebrows.

"He still knows about the Wild Hunt and the Ghost Rider, I saw it." Beatrice pointed out casually and Theo was looking over at her, but Beatrice gave no sign of him watching her. "He can still be useful." She said.

"She's right. I also know about things that I'm betting, you don't." Theo was looking at Mr. Douglas and now on that suspicion alone, Beatrice's claws were coming out behind her back.

"I'm with Ms. Romero on this one."

"I'm with Beatrice on this. Try it and I will take the sword forcibly from your hands, Liam." Casey immediately spoke up in defense of Beatrice, as the beta was growling quietly.

"Who's making the decisions around here? Where's Scott? Where's Tye or, where's Stiles?" They all stopped at the mention of Stiles and Theo looked at Beatrice and Casey who raised their eyebrows. "That's why you two are acting so weird. You don't remember him, do you?"

"Remember who?" Casey asked.

"Maybe he is useful after all." Liam murmured.