She is hurting herself ... And more than that ... She is hurting him ...

He blamed himself .... For everything... Felt guilty ... Fir ruining her life ...

He feels shattered ... Seeing her pain ...

He can't even imagine... If he would be in her place .... He would never be able to take all this ...

If he would be in her place will he be able to see her getting married to someone else....

The thought shakes his soul ...

He needed to stop her from hurting herself ... 

He walks towards her ... And sit on knees just infront of her ...

Naaz ... His voice breaked. .. but he composed himself ... She looked up from the grinding stone ... At him ... Lost in his angelic features ...

Why are you doing this ? ...

Jab tumhe pata hai ... That this thing ... Is gonna hurt you then why are you hurting yourself naaz ? .... He whispered

Main khush hu ... Agar tu khush hai na ... Toh ye toh kuch bhi nahi .. main jaan dene ke liye bhi taiyaar hu sidharth... Ye toh phir bhi chote chote kaam hai .... She smiled ...

Ye kuch akhri pal hai sidharth... Inhe toh samet lene dein na mujhe .... She whispered

Itna haq toh mera bhi hai .... She whispered taking the bowl full of fresh haldi paste ....

She made her way to kitchen ... While he looked at her retreating figure ... Till she disappeared from his sight ...

He wiped the lone tear that escaped his eye ...

........................

Arey jaldi jaldi jaldi start Karo ... Akhir dulhe ki lagi hui haldi ladki ko bhi toh lagni hai .... One of the lady said .... Chuckling ...

Rita maa smiled ....

Arey pehle mujhe apne bete ki nazar toh utar me do .... Kinna sohna lag raha hai ....

She removed the evil eyes from him .... And blowed him a kiss ...  He smiled at his love lady .... His maaa ... The first love of his life ....

Chlo ... Shuru kare ... Rita maa sprinkles some rose water on him ... And taking hand full of haldi she applied it on him ....

He scrunched himself as soon as the cold haldi was applied on his cheeks ....

After all the ladies applied the haldi to him ...  Rita maa stood near him ...

Agastya was also full of haldi dancing along with other ladies girls and men's present in the ceremony

Sana was serving some cold drinks to the ladies .... When Rita maa called her ....