Dard sambhalne honge 💔

Hey  ... Kya hua tujhe ? ... He held her chin turning her face towards him ...

Sana ... Kya hua bache ... He felt so bad for her ...

Kuch nhi .... Chl i am getting ready paanch minute main tu Beth ...

Or meri car kharab ho gyi hai thoda service problem ... Or Dent bhi pad gya hai .... usse thik Kara de please ....

Dent kaise pada ... He asked with authority in his voice ...

Chota sa accident hogya tha last night ... She shrugged it was just a small accident ...

Which was enough to make kaushal horrified

Tu pagal hai ? ... He yelled ...

Dheere bol ... Or mujhe late ho raha hai ... She ignored him ... He sighs ... This girl is insane ...

She get ready ... And took a cab to the mansion ... Though she is very rich ... But she is very down to earth she don't believe in show off ...

Reaching the mansion she greeted Rita maa ...

The garden was almost decorated thanks to her crew ....

Rita maa ws about to sit down on the mat ... Which was spread on the floor ... When sana stopped her ...

Aunty ..  ye aap kya kar rahi hai ? ....

Bache haldi ... Pees rahi hu ... Sil batte main ....

Meri na maa kehti thi ... Ke ghar ki haldi agar pyaar se pisi ho ... Toh or sunehra rang laati hai ... She smiled ...

Making Sana smile ...

Maa main karu ? .... she asked cutely ... Didn't realised when she said maa to her ... Maybe her heart felt the motherly vibe from Rita maa ...

Rita maa looked at her surprised

She realised what she did ... She buys her tongue in guilt of upsetting her ...

Sorry aunty ... Main Karu ye ? .... Tried changing on the topic ...

Haan bache karna ... Waise maa jyada acha lag raha tha .... Toh ajj se mujhe maa hi bulana .... She smiled caresses her cheek ... 

She was a little emotional so she hugged Rita maa overwhelmed

Rita maa kissed her hairs.  .

Mujhe na hamesha se ek beti chahiye thi ... Or dekh bhagwaan ne tujhe meri beti banake bhej de ... She smiled ...

Humko mili hai
Ajj ye ...

Ghadiya naseeb se ❤️

She kissed maa on her cheeks sitting on the floor ... The decoration of the garden was not very complicated. .. and she had already checked it ...

So she sat down on floor ... And started grinding the haldi ... By the grinding stone ... By adding small drops of water ... Once it's the smooth paste .... She scooped it in the small bowl and again started grinding new set of raw turmeric ...

While listening to Rita maa ... Who was talking to her on random topics ...

Acha tu na ye kar ... Main aati hu kuch kaam hai ... Sana nodded her head and she goes ....

Sidharth walks down the flowered decorated stairs as his eyes straight falls on her ... So much engrossed in her work ... Doing it ever so softly ... With the love visible in her movements ...

He for a second .... But soon his smile faded away ....

Why is she doing all this ? ... When everything is going to hurt her ....