Luz: GAH, Eda gosh where did you come from.

Eda: I'm everywhere.

She said in a joking tone, I chuckled a bit.

Eda: luz, I heard you singing, your pretty good kid.

Luz: hah, thanks Eda.

Eda: did you make that song?

Luz: yeah just now actually.

Eda: oh kid, is this about that blighty.

I blushed quite a bit at her words.

Luz: wh-no of course not.

I said while flailing my hand around dismissively.

Eda: kid, I've known you liked that girl since you were 14, it's ok.

Luz: ok ok, yes it's about her, and Eda, I don't know what to do. I've loved her for so long, and I had to leave, I-I was so scared.

Eda: I know kid, we all missed you, but she always tried getting you back, actually after you went through the portal, she had a full breakdown, she thought she would never see you again.

Luz: I need to see her Eda.

Eda: go get her kid.

Luz: thank you Eda, I love you.

Eda: aww kid, I love you too.

Then we shared a big hug, as I took owl Bert and flew to the blight manor. I don't care if that bitch Odeilia saw me, or the anyone for that matter I need to see her, let her know I'm back, make her happy.

I was approaching the manor when I saw the twins outside. I flew down, I mean, I wanted to see them too. They didn't seem to see me so I called out.

Luz: ED! EM!

They turned around with confused faces, I could pick up that they didn't recognize me, makes sense I'm at least a foot taller then last time I saw anyone.

Luz: GUYS, ITS ME IM BACK! ME LUZ THE HUMAN!

I lightly laughed at calling myself that.

Ed and Em looked pretty shocked and tan up to me, to give me a big group hug.

Em: oh Luz I can't believe your back!

Ed: mittens is gonna bawl her eyes out, hah!

Luz: yeah good to see you two as well.

I said laughing a bit.

Em: damn Luz, you changed, amity is gonna be so happy when she finds out this cuties is now a hottie.

I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment, I was used to the comments about me and amity, they would tease us all the time when we were fourteen, but the ones about me always seem to make me nervous.

Luz: hah thanks Em.

Ed: what are you doing out here by the way, it's about 1:45 in the morning.

Luz: I could be asking you the same thing.

Em: we are adults now, we can do what we want.

She said with a slight pout.

Luz: sure.

Ed: your avoiding the question Luz, why are you here.

Luz: o-oh u-I'm actually I-I was on my way to see um  a-amity.

Em: oooo seems like someone can't wait to see her girlfriend.

Luz: ugh not this again, s-shut up g-guys.

Ed: just saying facts, but amity is awake, so you could go through her window.

Luz: ok, uh thanks guys.

Em: no problem cutie.

And with that I got back on owlbert and flew as quickly as I could. I need to see her. Now I was a little away from the manor, with my heart pumping as fast as nba players bounce the basketball, I was flushed with desire to see my love, even tho I will probably never tell her, I love her. All I can do is hope, but right now I was almost at her window, which was already opened so I could just fly in and give her the biggest hug I could ever give. I was almost at the window, my face was burning, thinking about how she looked on stage and how angelic she sounded, or how well she could play the guitar, I was about to cry before I even got to say hi. I was wondering if she could recognize me, but I had hope she could from the look in my eyes when I look at her.

This is it, I was floating just outside the window, I heard her humming a small toon, and it was, music to my ears, literally. I took one deep breath in and flew into the window. I saw her, she saw me, my vision was getting blurry.

Luz: hey ams...

(HAHAHAH CLIFFHANGER LOL ITS OK YALL ILL GET THE OTHER CHPTER OUT SOON. I THINK THIS IS GONNA BE FUN WRITING THIS STORY)

Words 1275