This was a bit silly, but it was also nice. Korr watched all of it like it was very very serious business. When he was done with my body, Ethat shifted to cradle me in his arms against his chest.

"What--" I asked as he lowered me. Korr moved to right behind my head and reached down into the tub to grasp handfuls of my hair, before using a cup to scoop water over my head. He hummed to himself while he soaked my hair, his hands cold but the water hot. Then he worked the soap into my hair, scooping and smoothing and rubbing . I sighed and closed my eyes.

Ethat, smiled.

"This is a bit odd," I told them after a few minutes. The water had started to cool a bit, especially with Korr's hands in it, even though he tried to limit his contact with it. Being cradled like this while my body was bathed and my hair attended to was... the cooler the water got, the more uncomfortable it became.

"Is it?" Ethat inquired. "Korr is practically purring."

"Dragons purr?" I asked. My attention on Ethat shifted it away from the strange, disconcerting I don't think I like this starting to brew in the back of my cheesy-lump head. But I was not about to ruin this.

"We purr when we're blissful," Ethat confirmed.

I listened. Over the sounds of water, Korr's quiet humming did, in fact, sound a bit like a purr. But also was a hum. "Will he start kneading like a cat?"

Ethat chuckled and Korr's humming paused for him to scoff.

"Are you quite done, brother?" Ethat inquired. "This water is only somewhat warm now."

Korr shifted off the stones and went to retrieve one of my robes. He held it while Ethat helped me to my feet and guided my steps out of the bath. Korr wrapped the robe around me and kissed my cheek, while Ethat used a towel to gather up my hair and press the water from it.

"Korr," I said while he held me and his brother wrung out my hair.

"Hmm?"

"You're squishing me."

He released me. Ethat went to fetch a hair comb to pick the snarls out of my hair. Korr stole it from him. Ethat snarled. Korr growled. Ethat tried to snatch it back. Korr held it out of reach. "You got to bathe her. I get to brush her hair."

"Um, guys--" I said.

"You bathed her hair," Ethat retorted.

"You dried it."

"You watched!"

"You pet her between her thighs. I am brushing her hair."

Ethat snarled, "I did not pet, I tended to her!"

"You did both," Korr retorted.

I plucked the comb out of Korr's hand and went to go brush my own hair.

They followed along, Ethat quickly shrugging on one of Korr's robes (a festive purple one with gold trim), arguing at each other in hisses and chirps and human words in a few different languages while I picked out the tangles in my hair. But it wasn't very tangled at all. Korr had done an amazing job of washing my hair, and Ethat drying it without snarling it. Although they both had hair longer than I did, even if it was very straight, and mine had a slight curl.

The curls lived to snarl with other curls.

A knock on the door. Then said knock instantly followed by the door being punted open. Itek was on the other side, gold hair braided away from his face but otherwise falling free around him, and dressed in buttery red.