𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕☆

Começar do início

Edward stands up and says "Jacob, I need to talk to you."

Edward and Jacob leave while Jacob is almost fuming.

Hela looks towards Jasper and asks "Can I talk to you? Upstairs and alone."

Jasper nods and Hela drags him towards his room.

She shuts the door and asks "What is wrong with you?!?"

"What do you mean Darling?" Jasper asked, he was confused on where this came from.

"I mean, you want to kill a child?!? First of all, Bella is pregnant with a baby! It's not some weird alien, its a baby and you want to kill it?!" Hela yells at him.

Jasper gives her a pointed look while reasoning "Bella could die and Edward would be alone!"

"It's not our choice! It's Bella's and Edward has no say in it!" Hela yelled back.

"It's his child too!" Jasper remains stubborn.

Hela scoffs and asks "Is he the one who has to birth the baby? Is he the one who has to live and take care of a life growing inside of them? Is he the one who is risking their life?"

Jasper grows silent at that.

Hela shakes her head and leaves the room, She wanted him to think about what she has said.

Hela walks back downstairs, she just managed to pass by a rage-full Jacob. Hela walks back to the living room and sees Bella is about to cry again.

"Oh honey..." Hela muttered and went over to comfort Bella.

{_𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫_}

Hela is staring out the window as Bella sleeps.

Hela didn't know what to do at the moment.

They had already figured out that When Bella dies, They will use Lazarus water to keep her soul and morality intact. Christian had some water, because of a deal he had once made. They had to inject the water, just before she dies.

But right now, Bella was still hurting and Hela could do nothing.

As she was staring, she picked up on Seth's voice saying "-I won't stand behind him."

Hela got curious and teleported above a tree that was near them.

Jacob yelled at Seth "Oh, yes, you will. I'm not kidding. Get out of here!"

"ls that an order? Gonna make me bow down, too?" Seth sassed and Hela was internally clapping for him.

Jacob rolled his eyes and explained "I'm not ordering anyone. Look, I'm just going off on my own here, okay?"

Seth smiled and replied "Great, and I've got your back."

"No, you don't. If Sam comes after Bella, are you really ready to fight your own brothers? Your sister?" Jacob tried to reason.

"If it's the right thing to do" Seth said confidently, but Hela knew that wasn't his real answer.

Jacob rolled his eyes and shrugged him off "Whatever. I'm gonna go give the Cullens a heads-up. Do what you want."

They start walking and Hela silently follows them by the trees.

Seth speaks up "How cool is this? Two-man pack. Two against the world."

"You're getting on my nerves, Seth" Jacob warns.

Seth nods "I'll shut up. Can do" Hela laughs internally.

They approach Edward outside of the Cullen home and He spots Hela, she puts her finger in front of her mouth to keep him silent.

Jacob warns Edward "Get ready. They're coming for Bella."

"They're not gonna touch her" Edward coolly responds.

Jacobs nods and says "Agreed."

Leah approaches them and speaks "Man, I can smell them from all the way out here."

Jacob turns to her and yells "What the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm not gonna let my little brother get himself killed" Leah reasons and shrugs while glancing at Seth.

"Go away, Leah! I can take care of myself" Seth grumbles and Hela just thinks he's super cute like that.

Leah retorts "That you think so proves you need a babysitter."

"Okay, would the both of you shut up? Did Sam send you?" Jacob interrupts.

Leah shrugs "Sam doesn't even know I left."

They heard wolves howling in the distance.

Seth looks up while saying "I think he just figured it out."

"Jake. I know what his plan is" Leah admits.

Hela spoke up "Great! Are you guys done barking at each other, because then you can tell us what it is."

They all jumped from her presence and she just grinned while holding out a hand towards the house while saying "After you..."