𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄/𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋››𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐒

Loss
(n.) the fact or process of losing something or someone.

IT was freezing, the temperature kept on decreasing. It was hot, the temperature kept on increasing. It was warm, the temperature was near a hot and cold range. It always cold at Snowdin, this skeleton was used to the cold, and yet, he wasn't at Snowdin. It was hot, his breath was shaky, as he was quickly inhaling and exhaling, his own body temperature was rising. It was warm, the panicked phalanges that was holding onto another skeleton for dear life, as warm blood swiftly sweeped through his hands and his clothes. This couldn't be happening, please let all of this be a horrid dream, if the kid was able to reset on the surface, please do so... This skeleton was his crush, hell, how pathetic is it to not be able to tell someone that you like them, even when they're dying in your arms? "h-hey buddy, don't- i- please.." Sans had no clue what to say, no clue what to do. He tried going to others for help, but this place that he was at, they denied helping out monsters because well, they were monsters. Burning, his eyesockets felt so hot that it was consumed by a burning sensation. Freezing, his eyesockets felt frozen at the sight before him. A short deep chuckle was heard from the dying skeleton. "the mortician..." A cough came from him, before he finished. "better make me drop-dead gorgeous."

Sans from Undertale, mainly known as Classic Sans, or just Sans. He would've like that pun, he really would have, the dying one doesn't even like puns, he'd prefer knock-knock jokes. Sans has a knickknack for any puns, and dark humor was one of them but that was too much. Even so, he wants to make the one he loves; Sans from Underfell, mainly known as Fell Sans or just Red; comfortable, despite this situation. "i mean..if you were to have a cremation...you'd be smoking hot.." Oh he's going to cry, he would if he could. Sans slightly jumped as he felt a hard tug on his coat, Red, tugged him, for whatever reason, and brought him closer. Red's browridges were lowered, accompanied by a wince. "you know how..people who die, have a..." He paused, it was getting harder and harder to speak. Sans watched, being patient, letting him say his words whenever he wanted too. "a dyin wish or somethin? bullshit i know but uh.." What was it? Sans would do anything for Red, he'll do whatever he says at this very moment. "i actually got..a couple of em." He'll do all of those wishes for him, he'll do anything for him. "tell my bro that.." He tightened his hand that was gripping on Sans' coat, the pain was immeasurable. "i forgive him, and i'm sorry and uh...take care of him for me.." He can do that, he definitely can, he definitely will. Sans didn't say anything but he just profusely nodded his skull up and down. The firm grip that Red had on Sans' coat, started to loosen. Sans was going to lose Red, he would no longer be in his life. Oh please, for the love of God, let an odd miracle happen. Sans wasn't ready to let go, yet Red seemed ready to leave. Sans held Red by his shoulders, pulling him close, keeping him off of the ground: Laying on the ground, must feel uncomfortable..

"knock, knock.."

Sans was done, he was going to crumble up and end his life..

"h-hey..answer me..you bastard.."

He can't, he couldn't. The person he loved so dearly was dying right before him, this situation made him hardly talk but Red was talking to him, even though he was the one whose dying..

"who's there?"

Red paused for a couple of minutes, there was complete silence, his heavy breathing was still present so he was alive...Not dead yet.

"death."

"death who?"

Sans didn't get a response.