Chapter 13 - Fun times

Beginne am Anfang

"Ah, sure of course!" He says sarcastically.

"What is your problem!? I've tried to talk to you and you just make it worse!" I yell and pull off the wall.

"My problem? It's you!" He replies and gets closer to my face.

We were both in each other's faces, burning red. If looks could kill I'd be dead right now. "Anakin, get the fuck out of my face" I whisper.

"No" he answers and I fight back by punching him, he leans back and holds his face. "Fuck you!" I start to leave until he grabs my wrist.

"Let go Anakin!" I scream and he just looks at me growling.

"If you really think you're leaving after what you just pulled, your funny" he growls and starts to choke me.

Sadly the thing is.. I um have a choke kink...

He grabs me tightly and holds me against the wall, now with this being an uh, kink of mine.. it didn't go as well as he intended.

He shoved me and I let out a big ass moan, I wanted to die at this moment, I wanted to be invisible for the rest of my entire life.

My face starts to heat up and I look away, his grip releases a bit and he looks shocked. "Did you just..?"

I release from his grip and run straight out the door, there was no way I was gonna deal with this right now..

~~

"We gotta go!" She yells and looks back at Darth Vader. I see a glimpse of Leia being chased and I let go of Ahsoka's grip.

"I have to go save someone! I'll be back watch Obi-wan please!" I yell and start to run in the direction of Leia.

My feet takes me as fast as I could go, I had to save her. I sense Leia running and something terrible was gonna happen.

I knew Obi-wan would be okay, he's always tough through these things.. it just scares me how Anakin tried to actually kill me.

I mean I haven't seen him in about 4 years, and when he left for the Empire it was a shock. Padme was devastated, when he put her through those things I wanted to murder him.

I still really want to, but in that moment of seeing Darth Vadar, it's like something inside me snapped, when he said my name I wanted to just see his face again.

I wasn't quite sure why either, I'm not even sure why I'm thinking of Anakin like this! I never had an interest in him..

I snapped out of my thoughts when I made it into the tunnel and found Reva holding a passed-out Leia.

I grabbed my lightsaber, "Release the princess!" I yell and Reva turns around smirking.

"Ah, so you're the one Vadar has been looking for," she says and I scoff, "I don't see why he would want me if he couldn't even deal with me as his old self"

She laughs and puts Leia down, while taking out her red lightsaber, "I've heard you were one of the best Jedi, care to demonstrate?" She questions.

"Gladly" she lunges at me and our lightsabers collide. She forces it to me and I dodge flipping backward.

I make a comeback by forcing her back and running up to Leia, "Leia! Are you alright?" I hear her still breathing which is good and her pulse is still intact.

I hear Reva behind me and move us both by flipping, "you won't escape me this time!" Reva yells and I put Leia down before running toward Reva.

I was able to punch her and our lightsabers collide again, we take turns and twisted before colliding again. I could tell something from this fighting..

It was Anakin's style.

"Always thinking about him, huh!?" She breathed before swinging her lightsaber, of course, she read my thoughts.

"Killing him, yes" I smirk and dodge her attack, she laughs. "Only idiots would say that... I would say instead of you murdering lord Vader..she pauses and I raise a brow.

"You're in love with him"

As soon as she said that I pause and my mind goes out before I knew she knocked me out cold and I wasn't sure how this happened.

Why did I let one fucking sentence put the princess and myself in danger..

That word wasn't even meaning anything! I'm not in love with him!

I'm not..

~~

Finally, realizing it huh? ;)