I've grown up, he thought, not as a puppy but as a free man.

    "Brother, I should...have lived up to your wish, right?" Ruo Ke murmured.

    Yes, he already knew the truth three years ago, but now, he has two older brothers, one is the Chief Lin Yin who is stationed in the distant Magellanic Cloud Galaxy, and the other is the wind, the cloud, and the dew . . . He is in heaven.

    "What are you doing standing there stupidly? I'm going to eat in the cafeteria!" The short-haired girl ran over and bumped him unceremoniously. If she could regain her senses, she couldn't help laughing, and the puppy's ears flapped: "Here we come Wait for me!"

    Ruo Ke is very happy, now, he also has friends.

    ...

    The recruitment ceremony for new recruits is over, and the Galactic Empire is ushering in a long summer vacation. The young empress is also ready to move, and asked the cabinet ministers for a week-long vacation. Just kidding, she is still in love with the queen and the commander of the space force, so she must create an opportunity to be tender.

    As soon as he got off the ceremony, Yun Xu avoided the swarming media, and went straight to a warship that had already parked there through the back door path.

    [Hello, former owner, long time no see. 】

    As soon as he boarded the battleship, Hui Xue's blunt female voice came out. Yun Xu couldn't be bothered to pay attention to the mentally handicapped robot, and looked towards the cockpit anxiously.

    Sure enough, the figure she had been thinking about day and night was sitting leisurely on the seat, showing her the back of her head.

    This is Huixue's "current owner".

    Yun Xu walked over, reached out from behind to lift Roy's chin, and complained, "My commander, you've been on this cruise for three months, don't you miss me at all?"

    "Hmph." Roy said coldly With a snort, he said coolly: "Yes, I received news as soon as I came back that the empress is busy choosing a concubine."

    "Who said that?" Yun Xu raised his eyebrows and slapped the back of the metal chair , "Where are these boring people spreading rumors everywhere! It's the old people in the cabinet who always want to send their own forces to gain connections. Of course, I didn't respond to any of them."

    "Really?" Roy asked suspiciously, but his eyes were full. Already smiling, he said again, "Then you always don't listen to the cabinet's advice, and you are unpopular."

    "Oh." Yun Xu nodded exaggeratedly when he heard the words, and turned the chair in front of him forcefully with his hands , She possessed herself, and circled Roy in military uniform into the chair, "So, I still plan to listen to some advice."

    "What?" Roy hid back with a smile, his back stuck on the chair, Yunxu's breath tickled into his neck.

    Yun Xu clung to his ear and whispered: "They said that now that the country is stable, business is prosperous, and there are no worries inside and outside, it's time to have a child."

    Those words were like boiling water, and Roy's ears burned: "Too...too soon, I..."

    I'm not ready yet. Luoy was thinking, but suddenly an itchy kiss fell on his ear, Yun Xu's snort shook his eardrum, as if it was in harmony with his heartbeat, he heard Yun Xu say: "But I will listen to you in the end.

    " As soon as the kiss was released, Yun Xu stretched his waist, threw himself into the co-pilot, and asked naturally: "Has the destination been set? Hurry up and start, the seven-day vacation is extremely precious, turn on the autopilot Let's go to the bedroom to play."