"It's likely to be her, and I don't believe that she really didn't come to test you until she was desperate." He Dao also heard about Yun Xu being stopped by Yun Ning on the way to save others, so his doubts about Yun Ning deepened.

    Yun Xu nodded when he heard the words: "Yun Ning is just Yun Li's abandoned son, even if she has Xun Mine, she is nothing to be afraid of. I have already swallowed up all her troops. If I were her, I would rather surrender Xun Mine.

    " Suddenly, the door of the cab opened, and Roy walked in through iris authentication.

    "Loy? Why are you here?" The conversation between Yun Xu and He Dao came to an abrupt end, and she went up to meet him, first observing his expression worriedly, and then relieved when she saw that there was nothing wrong with him: "Why don't you rest more What time? Are you suffering from a hangover?"

    "I'm fine, and I didn't really drink." Luo Yi said, looking at He Dao who was standing aside, he was not sure if Yun Xu had told others about his identity.

    Yun Xu understood, and said to He Dao: "We'll talk about other things next time when we have a chance. Help me see how Lin Yin and Ruo Ke are doing."

    "Okay." He Dao responded.

    I don't know if it was Roy's illusion. He felt that when He Dao brushed past him, his eyes seemed to stay on him for a moment. The eyes at that moment... It seemed that it could not be called friendly.

    When the cockpit door was closed, Roy still looked at the place he left with some doubts. He asked Yun Xu dully, "Is He Dao your friend?"

    "Huh? Why did you ask so suddenly?" Yun Xu was puzzled.

    Roy looked back at her: "It's nothing, I'm a little curious."

    Yun Xu paused for a moment, and said truthfully: "Yes, we grew up together, and he is also a good partner."

    Since childhood... Roy paused Suddenly, his eyes were complicated, and he thought that maybe he was wrong, or maybe he didn't understand He Dao, but he looked at everyone with that chilling look on his spine? If he is really Yun Xu's friend, then it shouldn't be bad for him, after all... Luo Yi pursed his lips, feeling a little smug in his heart, after all, he knew how much Yun Xu cared about him.

    However, Yun Xu's eyes of his wandering thoughts changed, she struggled to turn her rust-like straight-A cancer thoughts, looked at Luo Yi's eyes-little by little deliberations came up with an inexplicable s answer.

    The corners of Yun Xu's mouth curled up slightly, as if he was a little happy: "Are you... jealous?

    " Cheng refused to admit it.

    That's right, she wouldn't want to admit it.

    Yun Xu understood very well, she suddenly stepped forward and took Luo Yi's hand.

    "You... what are you doing? I... um!" Luo Yi- was kissed on the lips before he entered the door, he opened his eyes wide in surprise, and saw Yun Xu's porcelain-like cheeks in front of his eyes Zoom in, and see Yunxu's closed eyelashes and curled eyelashes...

    What's the matter? He obviously came to talk about business today!

    I don't know what switch was turned on, Yunxu's kiss almost became Luoy's exclusive melting agent, - after the kiss was over, he panted and put his hands on Yunxu's shoulders, leaning almost his whole body on her body.

    Luo Yi seemed a little angry, with red eyes: "What are you doing?"

    "Comforting you." Yun Xu answered naturally, she wiped the corner of her mouth with the knuckles of her index finger, and said solemnly: "Don't worry, Only you and I have this kind of relationship, I am not like those nobles in the imperial city who like to have three wives and four concubines."

    "What, what's the relationship?" If Luo Yi was still a little unclear, now his face is almost full It's going to be red.

    Hearing him ask like this, Yun Xu belatedly remembered that the other party did not agree to his confession, which was embarrassing.

    Yunxu always pays attention to efficiency in doing things, and in the army, he almost always makes requests and gives orders by himself, and then his subordinates complete them, without the need for tedious procedures and repeated confirmations.

    So, when she ended her confession this time, she habitually assumed that the other party had agreed.

    "This... yes, what's the problem?" Yun Xu seldom stumbled, her body was straighter than usual, and she asked with a more confident look than Luo Yi: "You are my experimental subject, it is agreed If you want me to experience the feeling of marking an Omega on your body, it’s not enough to just kiss a primary mark?”

    Experiment subject? There was a buzzing in Luo Yi's mind, he almost forgot that when he lost his memory, he was miserable, and he promised Yun Xu a lot of unequal treaties!

    It turned out that he just regarded me as an experimental subject, and he kept saying that he would create the future, but I thought... Roy rubbed the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand in disgust, and threw out his appeal with a cold face: "I want to go back to the Federation "

    "No." Yun Xu answered quickly.

    She stood with her chest folded, with a gesture of reluctance to back down: "The Federation is in chaos right now. Due to the distance, I still can't figure out the specific situation. If you want to go back, you can wait for the situation to become clearer before applying.

    " The question marks can be visualized, and the top of Roy's head should be full of question marks at this time, he said coldly: "Who is applying to you? I just came to inform you, no matter what, I know the Federation better than you, and I have to go back You have seen the reason, Lin Yin was tossed like that by them, and if he doesn't do anything, I'm afraid the whole federation will be poisoned."     "What can you do alone? I don't agree with you taking risks alone." Yun Xu also lost his temper In the past, no one in the army dared to contradict her orders. Even though Luo Yi was not her subordinate, it was for his sake. Yun Xu didn't believe that Luo Yi would agree to such an obvious request to die if his status was changed.     Luo Yi didn't expect Yun Xu to be so stubborn. He originally planned to analyze the situation with her, but she clearly acted as if she didn't listen to anything!     "I'm also a general anyway, don't you have any trust in me?" Roy raised his chin slightly, walked towards the dispatching station, and said angrily, "Okay, so what if you don't agree, Huixue is just obedient, thank you The authorization you gave me, the mecha I dispatched back by myself... umm!"     - A strong smell of absinthe invaded, and Roy swayed, holding on to the dispatcher to prevent him from falling limp. He turned his head to look at Yunxu in disbelief.

    The latter's figure was hidden in the shadows, and his face was heavy: "Want to prove your ability? Yes, the invincible General Ilya—will not be afraid of mere Alpha pheromones?"

    Yun Xu stepped towards the weak body Roy came over: "As long as you can get out of this cockpit, I agree with your ability to protect yourself and allow you to return to the Federation. Let's start and prove it to me."

    The author has something to say: This chapter will drop a red envelope~