The crowd was suppressed, some people were lying on the ground and shivering, and children were crying from time to time. Roy nervously grabbed the hands of his parents. He will always remember that look. His usually gentle mother turned her head and stared at him, calling him Don't make a sound.

    The door opened, and countless people in uniform broke in from the connecting port. They looked no different from ordinary people. However, in the next second, the eyes of those people glowed red. The burnt smell spread, and Roy remembered that his father broke away from his hand and stood in front of the mother and child. Blood immediately covered his vision, and his mother hugged him desperately.

    That was the last time he felt his mother's warm embrace, and when it was over, she also became cold.

    "After the massacre, they threw off the spaceship and left. I was the only survivor buried in the pile of dead people. I followed the spaceship and drifted in the boundless universe for a week. I was finally discovered by the federal army when I was starving. I went to the military academy."

    Yun Xu's expression became serious when Luo Yi was halfway through the story, and she couldn't help but sit up straight, not daring to imagine that this had really happened.

    "A robot army in uniform? You won't be the only one who remembers this kind of thing, why haven't I heard of it at all, you..." Isn't this really your hallucination? Yun Xu wanted to continue asking, but saw Luo Yi chuckle, his light-colored eyes looked over, and his thin lips curled up: "Sounds like the Arabian Nights, right?"

    "I also think it's incredible..." Luo Yi The speed of speech was very slow, and it seemed that his thoughts could not be connected into a line. He paused and said in frustration: "I don't know who to tell this kind of thing, because when I grow up, I find that no one remembers it, or Said that people replaced it with another disaster."

    "What do you mean?" Yun Xu was slightly startled, and couldn't help feeling a little cold in his arms.

    Roy grabbed her hand and motioned her to open the smart bracelet. His palm was slightly warm, and he held Yunxu's arm. With the other hand, he slowly entered his name on the virtual screen. He said, "Look, this It is a file that can be released to the outside world when Ilya was a general."

    "Shua—", the screen floating in mid-air flickered, and a half-length photo of Ilya's military uniform appeared in front of the two of them. Yunxu saw a line of small words on the right side of the photo - "In the 390th year of the new star calendar, the Federation encountered an unprecedented meteorite rain, and both of its parents died on the way to escape..."     Meteorite rain, Yunxu remembered that she also wrote this in her textbook A meteorite rain caused the deaths of tens of millions of civilians in the Great Navigation Federation. Could it be that this was a deliberately fabricated rhetoric to cover up something?     She turned her head to look at Roy in a daze, only to find that he was silently staring at the photo suspended in the void.     Ilya in military uniform is so stern and vigorous, while Roy has the same face as in the photo at this time, but he is wearing a hospital gown, showing sharp and bony wrist bones.     "Luoi..."     Yun Xu opened his mouth, but the other party let out a long sigh. The tone of the drunken Luo Yi became a little soft, making people inexplicably reminiscent of the lingering rainy day: "Yun Xu...you let me work hard ...But why, I have nothing in the end?" Doesn't it     mean that he will become the most powerful person?     Yun Xu watched him bend down little by little, like a tree standing upright in the wind and frost, finally bowing its head to the heavy snow. He rested his chin on his knees, stopped smiling, his brows were wrinkled into a weary wrinkle, and stared blankly at the starry night.     Roy recalled everything, became Ilya, and picked up the bitter fruits that he had swallowed alone in the long years.     Yun Xu was a little surprised. Ilya had always given her the impression of being ostentatious and conceited. There were countless provocative or mocking smiles in her mind. The worst thing was that when Roy woke up in the medical cabin, that It should be him who is full of nonsense and looks at ease.     How on earth did he bury these dirty and heavy pasts in his heart, and then pretend to be calm?     What made Yun Xu feel guilty the most was that he had gone through all of this, and when he saw that he was about to fall into the Rose Nebula, he rushed up without hesitation to catch his own warship, which belonged to the enemy.

    At this moment, in this dim corner, on this nondescript candlelit dining table, among the brilliant stars after the waste star lost its light pollution...she found her own star.

    "Roy." She sat side by side with Roy, looking out the window: "If you don't mind..."

    Yun Xu has no experience in confessing, and when the words came to her lips, her heart began to beat disobediently again, and she felt herself It seemed that she was also infected by the smell of alcohol, and her cheeks began to burn. However, she had already had a stubborn thought in her heart, like a spark that started a prairie fire.

    The uncontrollable absinthe pheromone leaked out again without her knowing, Yun Xu didn't notice, the corners of her mouth moved slightly, and she finally made up her mind: "If you don't mind, you still have me, I don't have any of your past Participate, but I want to join your future and create more good memories for you."     Before meeting Luo Yi, Yun Xu never thought that she would say such a thing, she would rather die alone than be with her. Anyone who establishes too close a relationship, even brothers and sisters may betray themselves. How can there be any love in this world that can really be higher than interests?     However, now she is really moved. It was Roy who made her look down on the ground, let her know that even if someone is reduced to the bottom of a planet, she will not follow the crowd, let her learn to understand the love of strangers Hate, let her treat people as human beings, let her treat herself as human beings.     Regardless of the goal of revenge or the precise layout, Yunxu thought that nothing would disrupt her plan, but Luo Yi told her that she is not a machine that runs continuously. At this moment, she is full of... Selfish desires.     The wait seemed to be long, and the one who confessed first delivered his sincerity first, and Yun Xu was unavoidably a little apprehensive.     Lowe, however, was slow to reply.     The heartbeat could hardly be concealed, Yunxu felt anxious, and finally couldn't wait any longer: "What do you think?"     Huixue bumped a little while speaking, and outside the window was the ruined Iris Gang, and the inertia of the brakes made Luo Yi face Yun Xu fell down.

    Yun Xu watched as Luo Yi leaned towards him, soft hair brushed against his cheeks, and his warm face rested on her shoulders, the patient's clothes were a little too thin, his eyes were closed, and the eyelids were smothered by the smell of alcohol Light pink.

    "..."

    "Asleep?" Yun Xu asked softly.

    "Yeah." Roy closed his eyes and obediently responded, like some kind of instinct in light sleep.

    Yunxu's eyes were flushed, as if there was a sour smell of depression that couldn't go away. She held back for a while, but raised her hand and hugged him in her arms: "Really, did you hear me just now?"

    What responded to her was the sound of well-proportioned breathing.

    One side of Yun Xu's body didn't dare to move. The Omega he liked was drunk and leaned against her to sleep defenselessly, with only a thin cloth between his skin... Yun Xu gritted his teeth and looked out the window speechlessly, She had a premonition that she was going to lose sleep tonight.

    As soon as Huixue stopped, He Dao looked for him. Before he could make a report, he was scared back into the stomach by Yun Xu with his eye knife.

    He Dao looked at Yunxu's eyes, as if he knew that the waste star had become the capital of the empire. She looked down cautiously to make sure that Luo Yi hadn't been woken up, and then she was distracted: "Go and search around first. , contact me anytime, and I’ll be there when he’s a little more sleepy.”

    He Dao:

    “…”

    “Understood.”

    He put on his rescue overalls, put on a life detector, and returned to the snow without saying a word. Looking at the ruins in front of him, his heart is also like this ruins, He Dao thought to himself, I am... completely out of the game, right?

    The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angels who voted for me during 2021-05-25? 01:04:34~2021-05-26? 20:27:33 ~

    Thank you for voting The little angel of the mine: Nai, stay? 1;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: stay? 5 bottles;

    Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!