The man stood on the desolate wasteland with a straight body, holding an iron rod picked up from nowhere in his hand. He looks like a young man, wearing a pair of black trousers and a black vest on his upper body. His naked, wheat-colored arms are well-proportioned and firm, and his messy black hair hangs down, the only sign of his special identity. It is the pair of pointed ears standing on the top of the head. He is different from Ruo Ke, he looks more like a human.

    The young man stared at the soldiers, as if staring at his own prey, as if he really wanted to break in.     Suddenly, a white figure appeared from among

    the soldiers standing in a row, and Ruo Ke happily flew towards the young man: "Brother!"

It became softer, and he opened his hand to catch the puppy flying towards him, when suddenly, someone among the soldiers fired.

    Yun Xu didn't have time to stop him, and with a bang, he saw the young man quickly pressed Ruo Ke into his arms, and immediately adjusted the two of them.

    The little dog didn't know what happened, but he heard his elder brother grunt behind him, and his heavy breathing hit his ears. Ruoker's ears pricked up, with a frightened expression on his face, and then he felt his body sink, and the youth didn't have time to say anything. , and passed out on him.

    "Who told you to shoot!" Yun Xu yelled angrily, and hurried forward to check the situation, Ruo Ke trembled slightly, and screamed, a lot of blood was already on the white clothes, and the young man was lying on top of him , Only then can you see the fluffy tail hanging behind him, he looks like a black-backed dog.

    "It's okay." Yun Xu touched the young man's carotid artery, and said to Ruo Ke, who was glistening with tears, "Yes, the blood is probably from a previous injury."

    She turned the young man over, and the iron rod had already been removed, It is impossible to hide any weapons in the simple clothes. Yun Xu noticed that his tight vest seemed to be soaked with blood. She thought that the injuries she had suffered before coming here had not been treated. She looked at the group of trembling soldiers around the door, as if ordering They seemed to be talking to others: "This person is not dangerous, let's carry it in first."

    Li Wen's voice came from the small window above the fortress: "Of course I must obey the order of the third princess, go, press Follow the princess' orders."

    After speaking, the soldiers quickly stepped forward and carried the unconscious young man into the base.

    Yun Xu patted Ruo Ke, who was still in shock, and told him to follow, and then followed the team to go back. Unexpectedly, when she walked to the door, she found that Luo Yi's state was very strange.

    The soldiers carried the young man past him, and Roy glanced at him, but he seemed to be nailed to the spot immediately. He stared at the young man's sleepy face, his face suddenly turned pale, and his breathing became rapid. It was as if a thousand bees were colliding in his mind, and a bizarre scene flashed before his eyes, among which was the young man's face and his strange pair of ears.

    "Hmm..." Luo Yi snorted, and couldn't help but staggered a step back. Just when he was about to fall, Yun Xu reached out to catch him.

    "What's the matter?" Roy's back touched the soft place, and he felt a cool hand caress his forehead, and his fingertips gently touched his temples. The weirdness in front of him seemed to be dispelled by this concern.

    He held Yunxu's wrist tightly as if grasping a life-saving straw, and his whole body tensed to resist the sharp pain in his head. After a long time, Luo Yi breathed a sigh of relief in Yun Xu's arms.     "Tell me what happened?" Yun Xu let Roy lean on her body softly. At first she looked at Roy's frowning brows worriedly. For some reason, her gaze slowly moved down and landed on his neck when he raised his head. On the exposed red mole. The base was dark, and the little mole moved slightly as he swallowed, as if glowing.     "Loy, are you okay?" Yun Xu asked softly without looking away.     "Yunxu... Yunxu..." Luoy opened her mouth, her eyelashes covered by Yunxu blinked, and the slender eyelashes scratched her palms, making them wet.     Luo Yi slowly stood up straight, but he was unwilling to let go of Yun Xu's hand. He frowned and said, "I don't know. I just saw that person and suddenly my head hurts. My... my heart is also very sad."     He was a little unclear about this feeling, the feeling of being hit by something, the huge blankness, the huge unwillingness.     "Why is this?" Roy said to himself, pressing his brows.     He lowered his head, looking vulnerable and helpless, and at this angle, Roy just exposed the back of his neck from his collar, and Yunxu saw the small shallow tooth marks on his glands, and the wound had already healed seven times Seven, eight, eight, but on the day of marking, Roy's pain was not fake.     Although it was a bit unbelievable, a guess gradually surfaced in Yunxu's mind, but she still needed to try again to confirm it.     Yun Xu looked at the distressed Luo Yi, and said quietly, "Maybe, you know him."     "But I have no memory at all." Luo Yi said, with faint disappointment in his eyes. There are too many things he has no memory of. And not only this one. The pain in his head hadn't dissipated, and his chest seemed to be heaving with depression. Roy's face was pale and his brows were frowning.

    Suddenly, Yun Xu pressed his thumb on the center of his brows, and she said lightly, "If you can't remember it, don't think about it anymore. To you, none of this is important."

    "Yun Xu?" , but saw a flash of concern in the other party's eyes.

    "The future is what matters." Yun Xu said and stretched out a hand to Luo Yi: "Do you want me to carry you back to rest, or do you want to walk back with me?"

    "Well... I will go by myself." Luo Yi blinked unexpectedly He blinked, and left with red ears, he didn't understand a little bit, before he met Yun Xu, he wasn't so shy easily, besides he was tall and had long legs, why Yun Xu always wanted to hug him.

    Seeing Luo Yi's shy look, the corners of Yun Xu's eyes slightly curved.

    Roy is lovely.

    ...The premise is that he really lost his memory.

    For several days, she faced Li Wen, who wanted to curry favor with her, Ruo Ke, who was pure-hearted and only knew how to wag her tail, and Luo Yi, who was defeated under her and fought desperately to stand beside her. , Yun Xu felt that the walls he had built over the past few years had been dismantled by these guys.

    She relaxed a lot, especially when facing Roy. In the past, she was eager to prove whether Roy himself was sincere, but the discovery just now made her break out in a cold sweat. She overlooked one point—Roy didn't necessarily come to her alone.     Yun Xu followed Luo Yi back to the lounge, while rubbing in her pocket what she had just picked up. It was a silver name tag that she got when she was checking the pulse of Ruo Ke's brother.     You have to put bait first when fishing, Yun Xu thought, Luo Yi, what is your background?     His fingertips brushed over the uneven engraving of the nameplate, on which was Yun Xu's thunderous name—the head of the Federation Army, Lin Yin.     The author has something to say: Let me tell you about my update frequency. I write slowly, and I have always envied other wives of Riliu Riwan. Every time I delay the update, I actually feel sorry for everyone who waited, so I thought of a way. , starting from the next chapter, it will be updated every night at nine o'clock, which day will be later, and the comments on that chapter will drop red envelopes.

    Motivate yourself and benefit everyone.

    above.