Seeing a shining star coin, Ruo Ke's soft little ears perked up again, and even his eyes brightened. He opened his mouth to take it, but Yun Xu He raised his hand and avoided it.

    Facing the dog's suspicious eyes, she knelt down and held Ruo Ke's hand: "Hold it."

    Ruo Ke's fingers were a little stiff, and the fingertips turned white before he could hold the star coin. He stared at his hand for a while, and whimpered, "I don't know how to hold... Then I won't be able to walk."

    "Practice first." Yun Xu stood up and looked at Ruoke who was about to cry , didn't mean to help him, she said lightly: "You always have to stand up, don't you mean you want to live? Then you can't be a puppy for the rest of your life."

    "Really." Ruo Ke murmured, pinching the star coin even tighter. His elder brother told him the same way before. With a human appearance, he almost regarded himself as a real puppy. It was his elder brother who taught him to speak tirelessly, forbidding him to bark, and telling him that Ruoke was not a puppy.

    He blinked his eyes, sniffed his nose, and suddenly missed his brother very much. If he could think about it, if he learned to hold things with his hands, his brother would be happy.

    "I see." Ruoko looked up at Yunxu, wagging his little tail happily, "I will work hard!"

    ... In the

    corridor, Yunxu and Luoy walked side by side, silent.

    However, Luo Yi lowered his head, his eyes were slightly red, and he whispered: "Yun Xu, I misunderstood you, I'm sorry." He remembered the scene where the third princess squatted down and held Ruo Ke's hand just now. For such an approachable and caring person, she has never treated Ruo Ke as an inferior plaything, and similarly, she will not despise herself so much.

    It was he who speculated about Yun Xu with the heart of a villain.

    He was too sensitive, thinking that Alpha would not empathize with Omega at all.

    Not only was he guilty, but he was also very moved. Yunxu was indeed Yunxu. She had nothing to do with the filth and filth. cloud.

    "Yunxu..." Luo Yi spoke with a hoarse voice. The third princess who was walking in front paused and turned to look at him: "Why are you crying again? Isn't the misunderstanding resolved?"

    Hearing this, Luo Yi's face showed a moment of panic. Just now he was watching Yun Xu's back, and accidentally called out her name, as if his own little thoughts were suddenly exposed in front of others, those emotions that he wanted to hide in his heart Crashing all shook out.

    Roy hurriedly turned away, concealing the redness around his eyes, and hiding the admiration in his eyes, he pretended to be calm and said: "It's nothing, I just feel very guilty, obviously you just saved me, but I treat you as a bad person .”

    He felt that Yun Xu’s eyes fell on him, like a light on his back. He thought that a person with a cold personality like the third princess would, as usual, not waste patience on such trivial matters, so Luoy prayed that this topic would be diverted quickly, and he didn't want to expose himself to say no to Yun Xu Unclear feelings.

    However, she stopped.

    Yun Xu frowned and stared at Luo Yi for a while, and saw that his back was stiff, and the hands hanging by his sides were tightly clenched into fists, so hard that they trembled, what was he enduring?

    "Is it... a little uncomfortable?" Yun Xu guessed, and gently raised her hand to caress the back of Roy's neck. The wound had just scabbed over there, and it was still a little itchy. She covered it gently.