As the saying goes, "copper head, hemp stalk legs, iron tail tofu waist", the wolf's strengths and weaknesses are in this sentence, Luo Yi suddenly withdraws his arm, and the giant wolf loses weight and staggers forward. Taking this opportunity, Luo Yi Yi kicked its waist, took advantage of the momentum and jumped up, struggling to run forward.

    [There is a dead end ahead. 】

    【Little Omega is going to run away? ]

    [Scared, hahahaha]

    Roy ran very fast, but the three wolves were even faster, and they were only one step away from Roy in an instant! The beast's breath was almost sprayed behind him, and in front of him was a steep and towering stone wall, pinching back and forth, Roy seemed to have no way out.

    Just when everyone thought this was the final dead end, Roy suddenly exerted his strength. He suddenly increased his speed, climbed up the nearly vertical stone wall in a few steps, and sprinted to a high place like walking on flat ground!

    Even the three-headed wolves who were chasing madly were stunned by the accident and hesitated for a moment. Roy turned around and jumped down from a high place with a bright gaze—he took the initiative to attack!

    Taking advantage of the momentum of his fall, Roy stepped on the wolf that was rushing forward, and only heard a crisp sound, the wolf rushed forward, and then he did not stop, but jumped high, the second A wolf was rushing towards him, and just a moment later, Roy thrust his arm into its wide open mouth!

    "Aww—" The miserable howl of wolves resounded through the stone forest, Roy gripped the dagger tightly, and pierced its mouth with the force of its fall!

    The blood gushed out, and the giant wolf bit it almost immediately, but Roy was faster than it. While withdrawing his right hand, his left hand caught the dagger that fell from the giant wolf's jaw. The dagger turned into a flower and returned to Roy's hand. .

    At this time, a wolf had a broken leg, and a wolf's mouth was dripping with blood, and Roy confronted it again with his back against the stone wall, a blood-soaked dagger lying in front of him, and his face and body were also covered with blood, but Roy His gaze was like a sharp ice pick, fixed on the last giant wolf that was still intact.     As if intimidated by his aura, the third wolf stared at him cautiously for a while, and then slowly backed away. It let out a low howl, and the other two wolves echoed, and retreated together dejectedly. After tens of meters away, the three wolves turned around and ran towards the depths of the stone forest together.     Roy held up his dagger and stared at their backs for a long time, until he could no longer see the shadow of the giant wolf before relaxing a little. The tip of the knife was still dripping with blood, and his arms hanging by his sides were slightly out of strength, and the uncontrollable trembling was hidden behind his loose clothes.     With a beep, the buckle tied on Roy's ankle lit up, and a clear male voice sounded: "Congratulations, Roy, you got the highest approval rating in the first round of competition, now I will send I'll give you the location of the new weapon, go get it." After the words     fell, a translucent map slowly unfolded in the air, and the map display time was only five seconds, but for Roy, this time was enough.     If nothing else, he could get a shotgun in the second round.     There is no absolute safety in the arena, and naturally there is no time for him to adjust and rest. Roy did not stop for a moment, and headed towards the destination in his memory. It was a dark and cold grotto, where the shotgun was hidden. In one of the caves.

    He was dressed thinly and lost blood. After walking for a while, he was so cold that his eyes turned black. Roy knew that it would not be so easy to upgrade the weapon. In fact, the place where the weapon is hidden is likely to be much more dangerous than it is now. However, if he sticks to a dagger and keeps wandering in a relatively safe place, Then in the end, the scope of the arena will shrink and the level of the beast will increase, then he will definitely die.

     He must not die here, Roy thought, and cut his palm with a dagger before entering the grotto. The pain made his nerves tense again, and the faint black mist in front of his eyes was finally dispelled, but he also knew that doing so was tantamount to drinking poison to quench thirst, relying on pain to stimulate nerves, and eventually it would no longer work due to excessive blood loss .     If only he could find the shotgun before then, Roy thought, he could take a nap.     The grotto is cool, clusters of stalagmites protrude obliquely, and water drops fall from time to time, making empty sounds.     It seemed a little too quiet here, and the deeper Roy went, the more strange he felt. Could it be that there were no mutated beasts in the grotto?

    ...

     Rayguns are characterized by their silent precision and lethality. In the depths of the cave, Yunxu's eyes showed an impatient look. He raised his hand a few shots and then eliminated a group of mutated bats. Looking at the way she came, there was a burnt smell in the air, and bat corpses were scattered all over the place. As if she carried a scythe to reap life, leaving no living things in her path.

    Another group of bats flew over, Yun Xu frowned slightly and raised his gun, the blue-green light was like exploding fireworks, instantly burning the flopping bats into charcoal and shooting them down.     Yun Xu walked past the new corpse without changing his expression, and when he turned a corner, three forked roads appeared in front of her. She looked over and found that every hole was dark, and she didn't know where it led.

     "It's endless." Undecided, Yun Xu couldn't help scratching his long hair a little irritably, wondering what troublesome and weird place this is, and where is Roy?     Just as he was thinking, a faint peach fragrance suddenly wafted in the air, Yun Xu paused, and couldn't help but take another deep breath, as if the rain was coming after a long drought, the peach smell was much stronger than the musty smell in this cave!

    Her eyes lit up, and she looked faintly at the hole on the far left.

    The smell of peach comes from here.