"Well, Your Highness Princess?"

    "Don't be afraid, it will be over soon."

    As she spoke, she put her hand under the quilt against Roy's puzzled eyes.

    "Uh..." Somewhere, Roy's waist softened, and he couldn't help leaning forward. He bit his lip, his eyes widened in surprise, his forehead rested on Yunxu's shoulder, and he tried his best to restrain his breath.

    Roy was wrapped in a thin quilt, wrapped like a rice dumpling, and no one could see what was going on under the quilt. Trembling and damp, he was stuffed in a dark place, Yunxu breathed steadily, and his movements were unskillful. However, Luo Yi was also inexperienced, and a little stimulation could drive him crazy.

    He couldn't help choking and moaning, tears wet his eyelashes uncontrollably, and was rubbed against Yunxu's shoulder. If he listened through a door, he might really think how fierce the battle is going on inside.

    It's a pity, in fact, only Roy was trembling and agitated, limp as mud.

    He still couldn't let go, he couldn't control the panting that leaked out, those tiny whimpers crawled into Yunxu's ears like slender tentacles.

    Yunxu stared blankly at the front, in front of her was Roy's scorching temperature, his breath was on the hollows of her neck and shoulders, she was moving her hands while thinking, Roy is like a weak animal, such as Rainy Lane A stray cat crawling into a waste paper box.

    "It's okay, speak louder." Yun Xu tilted his head slightly, ordering in his ear, and his breath brushed against his ear.

    Roy trembled all over, as if the unattended Omega had finally been comforted by Alpha, his mind relaxed, sobbing and submissively crying out.

    After an unknown amount of time, Yun Xu finally pulled his hand out of the quilt, and took a tissue to wipe it off.

    Roy's body temperature finally dropped, and he remained silent, his body stiff and motionless, his forehead still resting on Yunxu's shoulder, as if he was breathing calmly, refusing to raise his head.

    "Although I didn't mark you, you should be better now." Yun Xu said slowly, wiping her hands, she could see the red ears of the other party just by turning her head slightly.

    I have to say that, as a liar who is deliberately trying to get close, Luo Yi knows how to measure. Yun Xuxin said that pretending to be shy at this time is really more like a good little O, and the smell of peaches is also very good. If your brain is smoked by pheromones Get a little dizzy, maybe you will fall in love with him because of it.

    Unfortunately, Yun Xu was not affected by the pheromone at all, she was very rational.

    On the other hand, Luo Yi wished that he had died of pheromone disorder.

    Her forehead rested on the girl's shoulder, and the girl's slender, snow-white neck showed purple blood vessels. Because she was close to the gland, Roy could vaguely feel the choking aroma of absinthe. She is a strong Alpha. The aggressiveness of pheromones can be reflected.

    Just now he almost died from the slightly bitter smell of alcohol, so even though Yun Xu had restrained the pheromone, the residual smell in the air still made his heart shudder.

    There are many things that can't be thought about carefully. Roy's heartbeat is violent and his face is flushed. As long as he recalls how he was crying and aggrieved just now under the control of hormones, he will feel ashamed.

    Is the person who is holding someone else's arm and begging for mercy really himself? The back of his neck weighed almost a thousand catties. He didn't know how to face Yunxu's gaze. He was just a homeless Omega in the waste star. Among the gangsters, he became a small boss, but as soon as he was in estrus, he would be beaten back to his original shape.