【The star tower built for the celebration seems to have become a witch-sacrifice altar in the ancient earth period. Her brother holds her deathly head in his hands, while her sister is wearing armor and holding a sharp sword, like a dragon-slaying warrior. ]

    This is the ending that awaits her in the future.

    This is her good brother and sister.

    Yun Xu laughed lightly in his heart, but didn't show it on his face, he went straight down the hanging ladder and walked towards the lord.

    Surrounded by flowers all the way, the lord smiled and stretched out his hand towards Yunxu: "My daughter, you have done a great job in defeating the federal army this time. After a collective discussion among the ministers, it is decided to award you the highest honor of the empire - the Starlight Medal."

    "Wow—" people were shocked. Starlight Medal, this is an honor that even the founder of the empire, the Lord, did not have. Obtaining it basically means that His Royal Highness Yunxu will be the next Lord.

    I don't know if it was Yun Xu's illusion, Yun Li Yun Ning's smile seemed to stiffen for a moment, and his gaze towards her was like the tip of a needle.

    That's right, she sighed secretly, everything started with this medal, with her involvement in politics, with her becoming a strong competitor.

    Yunli Yunning has been rooted in the main star for many years, their power is unmatched by Yunxu, she can almost foresee how dark and thorny her future will be.

    In this case, it is better to avoid its edge.

    Yun Xu's expression was calm, and he did not receive the star-like medal as everyone expected.

    "Father, I am not worthy of such an honor." She lowered her head slightly, and said calmly, "Although the imperial army won this war, I made an unforgivable mistake."

    "What?" Startled for a moment.

    Everyone fell silent, caught off guard by the sudden change.

    "What happened?" The lord's tone suddenly became cold, and his eyes became stern. This is the biggest celebration of the empire, and Galaxy Media is broadcasting it live in countless star fields, what exactly is Yun Xu going to say?

    Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Yun Xu looked at He Dao beside him, and motioned him to use the recorder to play back the situation at that time.

    People in the entire galaxy and in different time zones can all watch this desperate war.

    It was the video record that Yunxu ordered He Dao to forge. On the screen, she and Ilia were in a stalemate and inseparable. mistake.

    The other party put her together, not only escaped the roundup, but also snatched an imperial warship!

    "That's... No. 3302." Yun Ning, who was focused on the video content, blurted out. As soon as this remark came out, the lord's face became even uglier.

    Even the reporter in charge of the broadcast was speechless. It was the latest warship of the Empire, and it contained all the high-tech collections representing the Empire. Such an important weapon being hijacked by the enemy coach is equivalent to Yun Xu handing over all the information on the empire's weapons!

    "Trash!" The lord was furious, and the Foreign Minister ordered the media to stop broadcasting the ceremony with a livid face. The scene of the ceremony was in chaos.

    Yunxu raised the corners of her lips slightly amidst the noise, her face was calm, she knelt down on one knee in front of the lord, and lowered her head deeply: