However, someone was a step ahead of his order, and Ilya saw Yunxu on the monitor suddenly raised his head and smiled triumphantly at him.

There was a chill behind him, and everything that followed happened in a blink of an eye. The main empire ship exploded, and the cockpit popped out. Countless imperial warships surrounded the federal fleet in an instant like raging tides and shadows spreading in the night.

The situation was reversed, Yunxu's cockpit was captured by the nearest warship on the ground, and a new command ship was quickly established, while Ilia's fleet changed from a pack of wolves besieging prey to a lone boat breaking into the stormy sea.

It turns out that the ground of this planet is not a black rock formation, but densely packed imperial warships!

Yunxu made a big bet with Ilia by using the new technology of the invisible mimicry of the imperial warship, and the bet was her own life.

Realizing this, Ilya was shocked. The imperial army all over the sky could easily clean up his fleet. This time, he lost.

Yunxu commanded the bombing without hesitation, and the opponent's well-trained fleet was instantly hit by the light cannon, as if it had been cut into several sections. She yanked the joystick and chased after Ilia's main ship like an eagle chasing a bird. Go, the communication between the two has not been cut off, the girl's eyes lit up with fierce fighting spirit, and she said with a smile:

"I'm sorry, but your time is running out!" The

pursuit gun locked on the target and blew up the control system of the Ilia main ship in one fell swoop. The screen flickered, and the opponent's battleship slanted and fell like a falling kite.

"General Ilya, my acting skills are not bad, right? Now it's your turn to surrender." Yun Xu was in high spirits. The defeat of Ilya made her whole blood boil, and the cockpit even filled with her blood. The concentration of absinthe-flavored pheromones is so high that a single spark can ignite a raging fire.

Her eyes were burning and she chased after the victory. Every time, it seemed that she wanted to kill General Ilia. The main ship of the Federation was trembling and bumping under the rain of artillery fire. Ilia couldn't care less about talking to her. He was injured in the impact, and a cut was made on his forehead. Blood flowed through the light-belt-type brain connection device, and the images in his brain became blurred.

Ilya kept trying to restart the blacked-out control panel with his still moving left hand. boom! It was another steady and ruthless bombing, his figure shook, his hand was pressed on the control panel suddenly, and he spat out a mouthful of blood in embarrassment.

I don't know which nerve was wrong, or because he was dazed by the choking pheromone, Yun Xu looked at the man on the screen, and for the first time felt that this Alpha who had been against her for a long time was a bit attractive.

However, she never put her mind on these trivial matters. Only one last step was left, Yunxu raised her chin slightly, and gave the order that Ilia had not had time to complete just now: "Peel off the cockpit of the Federation main ship, release the fishing net, Bombing."

Immediately, this remote little planet was submerged by artillery fire, Yunxu's fishing net caught Ilia's cockpit from the sky-filled artillery fire, and the artificial intelligence started working immediately, and Ilia's physical condition was displayed on the cloud. mood screen.

[The right arm has a comminuted fracture, 40% of the body is traumatized, the internal organs are damaged to varying degrees, the stomach is severely ruptured, and he is about to enter hemorrhagic shock. 】

Yun Xu stared at the man caught in her net, the dying spoil, she had to say that she enjoyed the feeling of defeating him, but this time it seemed a bit ineffective, she murmured: "Yi Li Ya, I can win, thanks to your kindness." The

fishing net was retracted, and Ilia was dragged into Yunxu's battleship, and Yunxu also left the cab and walked towards the recovery port.

As soon as he left the gate of the cab, the former pilot of the warship who was waiting at the gate followed him. His name was He Dao, and he was the chief of staff of the Imperial Star Blade Army. He grew up with Yun Xu and was also her right-hand man. He was the one who suggested the plan to hunt down the federal army.

Facing him, Yun Xu didn't even bother to restrain his Alpha scent, after all, the other party was just a Beta and couldn't smell anything.

He Dao looked at Ilia, who had just been dragged back and was lying on the ground panting hard, and said worriedly: "Your Highness, are you sure you want to let him go back? Defeating the Federation Army and capturing General Ilia is a great opportunity for you to make great achievements. Your Majesty will definitely look at you highly. Ilia has always been his confidant, and after this battle, you will also have a gap in His Majesty's heart with the first prince and second princess."

"You don't understand, it doesn't mean anything to me." Yun Xu said lightly, and ordered the artificial intelligence to repair Ilia's body. The half-comatose general was grabbed by the mechanical arm and sent to the treatment cabin.

Up to this moment, Ilya was still wearing the light-belt-type brain-connecting device that blocked most of his face. Even though he had fought many times, Yunxu still only knew what his thin chin looked like. The appearance of the man who is Alpha is not interested, or in other words, she is not interested in anyone.

Yun Xu just looked at Ilya's blood-stained and pale lips through the glass cover, and thought, my war has just begun.

"He Dao, let's go, give this warship to General Ilia, and I will use him as an apology.

" Watch a duck that is brought to its beak and flies away.

Can he know the kindness of Her Highness the Princess? Thinking like this, He Dao followed Yun Xu and left the battleship step by step. He really didn't know what Yun Xu was doing after arresting someone and then letting him go.