Chapter 1: Reincarnation and Cheats

Author: Geraint

(3rd Person's POV)

In the middle of the dark room, a ordinary young man with black hair and blue eyes sitting on a ordinary wooden chair. He's wearing a school uniform for highschool students.

In front of him is a goddess with long snow white hair and blue eyes sitting on the golden throne. She wearing a elegant white dress wrapped with blue sash on the waist.

"Welcome to the afterlife, young man but I'm sorry tell you that you just have died."

The young man looks very dejected.

"Unfortunately, the airplane that taking you overseas crashes down  and all the passengers died including you."

"My first title shot... All my training went to nothing." the young man said with depressed tone.

"You have such amazing achievements, a featherweight contender with a record 19 Wins No Lose No Draw, most of your victories are way of knock out and others are submission."

"But I'm forever a contender, not champion..."

The young man is still depressed.

"Hey, don't be like that. You're been chosen to be reincarnated on another world after all. You can do better on your next life."

The goddess tried to cheer him up.

"Eh... back to zero? I think it's better if you just sent me to heaven."

But it didn't work on him.

*Sigh*

She sighed,

"It's already decided by the higher-ups so I can't change it."

"Well... It can't be helped then. I'm dead anyway. How will you reincarnate me?"

The young man glanced at Goddess with serious expression.

"First... before I reincarnate you, I will give three random cheat abilities."

The goddess raised her three fingers.

"Okay..."

The young man looks intrigued from she said.

The goddess smiled creating a ball of light between her palm then it floats going to the young man's chest and entered inside him.

"What cheat abilities did I get?"

The goddess look at the young man,

"Hmmmm... Oh! Those are nice cheats you've got there."

She spins her index finger then pointed at him.

Letters made from glittering light appeared in front of the young man

IMAGINE BREAKER
CAPTAIN FALCON TRANSFORMATION
RIDING PROFICIENCY

"Imagine Breaker? The ability to erase any unnatural phenomenon?"

"Hehe... As expected from the fighter who used an anime opening for his entrance." The goddess giggled at him.

"Shut up! I did it because I want the music sounds. Next is... Captain Falcon Transformation? Are you trying to make a hero in my next life?"

"Nope, it's up to you to decide. It's your next life after all and I won't interfere."

"Why is this Riding Proficiency? I can drive any car or motorcycle, you know?"

"Discover it by yourself. It can be even useful on riding your girlfriend or wife."

...

The young man grinned,