Chapter 20; Perfect

Things honestly couldn't get better for the two. Sapnap was fully supportive of their relationship, their friends were happy for them and supported them. Their fans were supportive of them too, of course the clip going around all the time and fanart being more popular than ever. Dream's original plan was to do a gaming stream of some sort, and halfway through he would do an announcement telling people, but if course, it didn't happen that way.

Dream did a Twitter Space and accidentally slipped up about his relationship with George, that of course meant it would be clipped thousands of times by fans. Dream apologized like crazy that week, but George said he didn't mind because he didn't have to say anything. Although George said it was fine, Dream still occasionally apologized because he felt guilty.

"I'm the most magical sparkly pink Princess." Dream jokingly argued, laying on George's shoulder. George put his head on top of Dream's and grabbed something behind him, Dream didn't think too much of it and held George's other hand.

"Okay fine, but I got the tiara." George said, putting a plastic pink tiara on that had pink feathers and gems all over it, Dream immediately snatched it off of him and put it on, doing a queen wave while doing a sassy wiggle. George always found Dream's wiggles funny, instead of wishing for something, he'd wiggle and say what he wanted. He knew it made George laugh, and that's mainly why he did it because he loved seeing a smile on George's face.

George had one of the cutest smiles ever in Dream's eyes, and his laugh was even better. Dream always tried to keep a smile on George's face, when George was happy he was happy, and now they were both dating they hadn't stopped smiling since.

They rarely showed affection towards each other when others were around, it was pretty awkward when other people were around. Everyone thought their relationship was a joke at first, it kind of annoyed Dream but he tried his hardest to ignore it to keep George happy. After a while everyone started to believe it when they were caught holding hands in public multiple times, but it didn't bother them too much.

"Hey, Dream?" George mumbled, resting his head on Dream's shoulder as they sat on the bench outside their house. Dream slightly turned his head so his cheek was covered by George's fluffy hair.

"Yeah, George?"

"Will you ever take off that bracelet I got you?" George asked, dragging his index finger down Dream's arm to the piece of jewelry wrapped around his wrist.

"Never, it's my favorite piece of jewelry out if all the ones I've got." Dream said, watching George's index finger trail fron the bracelet to his knuckles, where he rested his hand on top.

"What about the star earrings I bought you?" George asked, lifting his head off Dream's shoulder to make sure he had them on. With his free hand, he moved Dream's hair out the way to see the star earrings, he smiled and rested his head back down on his shoulder.

"Second favorite piece of jewelry. What's your favorite thing I bought you?" Dream asked, resting his head against George's as they both looked into the trees to try and find squirrels.

"A plane ticket here." George smiled, thinking back to how happy he was when he heard Dream buy the ticket for him on call. It was definitely one of his favorite memories with Dream.

"Out of everything I've bought you that's my favorite." A smiled formed on Dream's face as he looked at George laying on his shoulder from the reflection of the glass coffee table, he looked so peaceful, but then he randomly started smirking.

"My favorite thing I bought you was that spiderman teddy." George put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from laughing but when he pictured the ridiculously funny bear, he bursted into a fit of laughter, squeezing Dream's hand tightly.

"You're such an idiot." He said through wheezes, trying to calm down. Eventually they did calm down and Dream leaned more to the right so George could lay on the side of Dream, using him as a pillow. He brought his knees up to his chest as he continued to laugh to himself.

"The conversation got too emotional, I had to do something about it."

They sat in silence for a few minutes, occasionally pointing to a squirrel if they saw one. Dream turned his hand over and interlocked it with George's, rubbing his thumb over George's middle thumb knuckle. This made George sit up and turn to face him, Dream noticed this and did the same thing, making eye contact with him.

"I love you, George."

"I love you too, Dream."

It was almost as if they were in sync when they both closed their eyes and leaned in for a kiss. A month ago Dream was sitting in his room freaking out about George finding out about his feelings, and how he would react. If past Dream could see how it all turned out he wouldn't believe it, everything turned out perfect, almost too good to be true.

Everything was...

Perfect.

A/N: this is the end :] i hope you liked it and im sorry if i got lazy at the end, ive been writing another book! i will post 2 bonus chapters for this book and then i will publish the book ive been working on :]

i love you!!!

925 words