Chapter 11; Soup

"Dream, wake up you idiot." George gently shook Dream to wake him up. After blinking multiple times to see who woke him up, he rubbed his eyes and groaned. He looked at the time to see it was 3AM and immediately got worried as to why George was waking him up this early.

"What's wrong?" Dream said putting hand on top of George's to stop him from shaking him. Dream swore he saw George freeze up when their hands touched, but he wasn't too sure as he had just woken up, so he didn't think too much of it.

"Sapnap stole my soup and now I don't have any." George ranted, Dream sighed and sat up, keeping his hand on George's for no particular reason. He liked holding hands with George, mostly because George's hands were cold and his were warm all the time.

"And what's the problem?"

"I want soup but I can't have soup, that's the problem."

"Go to the store or something." Dream laid back down and pulled the blanket slightly over his mouth so his nose was peeking over the top. George pulled the blanket back down and started shaking him again.

"I can't drive and the only place that sells the soup I like is 5 miles away."

"You want me to get you some?" Dream's voice was soft, making George smile. It warmed Dream's heart seeing George smile, he has the most beautiful smile. That was one of the many things Dream fell for when it came to falling in love with George.

"Yes, please."

"What time is it?" Dream asked, despite already knowing what time it was, he only said it to try and make George realise how early it was.

"3 o'clock in the morning..." George sighed with a melancholic look on his face, making Dream feel guilty. George really did like the soup and it was his regular snack to get, so he knew how much George wanted it, even though it was just soup.

"Is it open?" Dream said, stretching. George smiled and nodded when he sat up.

"Yeah, it's at a gas station so it's open 24 hours."

"The things I do for you, George." Dream sighed, throwing the blanket to the bottom of his bed. George beamed and pulled him into a hug, this has been stated previously, but this hug felt different. The way George's head was burrowed into the crook of Dream's neck, the way he could feel George's lips on his neck, the way George pulled him close. It all made Dream go dizzy for a split second, but he quickly hugged him back so it wasn't suspicious.

Once George let go, Dream walked over to his closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and a hoodie. George smiled and walked out the room so he could get changed. He got dress fairly quick as he was in a rush, so after that he grabbed his keys that were on his desk and walked out the room. George wasn't outside so he walked downstairs to see if he was in the kitchen, which he was.

"I'm guessing you're staying here?" Dream spun the keys around his index finger and gazed at George. He was cooking something, probably a coffee or a tea. Dream recently bought George tea bags and a kettle so George could have tea in the UK.

"Yep." Dream often questioned the things he did for George, most of the time they were very strange, like driving 5 miles to a gas station at 3AM for some soup.

He nodded and opened the front door to see that it was pouring down with rain. He groaned and quickly did a speed walk to the car, slamming the door shut once he got in so the rain wouldn't get inside the car. After fumbling around with the GPS, he set it to the gas station and started the car.

The radio was too loud for his liking so he turned it off entirely, he was still tired so he needed to concentrate on driving, especially as it was raining.