Chapter 19; I'm home

"I'm home!" Sapnap yelled, dropping his suitcases down by the front door. He opened his arms wide for a hug, expecting Dream to run around the corner to hug him, but no one did. No one was around, and the TV wasn't on, but they couldn't be gone because the car was outside.

Sapnap sighed, forgetting about the hug. He walked upstairs into Dream's room and slammed the door open, to see the back of Dream's head poking out from underneath the blankets and duvet. He ripped the bed sheet off and was shocked to see George's head pressing against Dream's chest. George's legs were wrapped around Dream's waist and Dream had a hand on the back if George's head, pulling him into a hug.

Dream groaned and turned around, he looked at Sapnap and then down at George. He quickly pulled the duvet over George and yelled at Sapnap.

"GET OUT I'M NAKED!" He screamed, despite being fully clothed. He had to make up some sort of excuse or Sapnap would see him with George, he didn't know if George was ready to tell anyone just yet.

Sapnap screamed and ran out the room with his hands covering his eyes. George woke up from all the rucus and rubbed his eyes, wondering why they were shouting. He assumed they were arguing, but they never argued so it was super weird.

"What's going on?"

"Sapnap knows about us, he just barged in and ripped the blankets off us and I'm so sorry, George. I know you didn't want him to know-"

"It's fine, just go tell him we're dating. I'm too tired to care." George groaned, rolling back into bed, snuggling back down into the warm blankets. Dream looked confused, but slowly nodded as he walked out the room.

"You asked him out?" Sapnap said, almost scaring Dream as he was waiting outside for one of them to come clean.

"I did on Christmas." Dream nervously said, tugging at the drawstrings of his hoodie becaus ehe didn't really expect to be telling Sapnap this at 7 o'clock in the morning.

"What did he say?" Sapnap asked, trying to lead up to the wain quetsion he had. Under any normal circumstance he wouldn't have this question in his mind but after what Dream said it made him actually wonder.

"Well, I told him and he said, 'What would you do if I didn't like you back ' and I answered, then he asked me what I'd do if I liked him back. Then shortly after that we went inside and then yeah."

"Did you fuck?"

"What?! Ew, no! We just kissed." Dream panicked, he did not want Sapnap assuming anything like that had happened when all they did was hug and occasionally kiss.

"Like a full on snog?" He teased, wrapping his arms around himself, imitating people making out. Dream lightly pushed him by the shoulder and shook his head.

"You're so weird." Dream said, wheezing. He was glad Sapnap was happy for them and was joking about it. Sapnap held his arms out for a hug and waited for Dream to slowly walk towards him.

"Can a man not be curious?" Sapnap asked, patting Dream on the back as they hugged.

"It was literally a normal kiss you idiot." Dream pulled away and playfully nudged him.

"What are you gonna do about the fans and social media?" Sapnap asked, eventually getting serious. Dream looked down at the ground and thought for a second. He opened his mouth to say something but cut himself off before rethinking.

"Probably just wait like a few months and if George is ready to tell people then, I will." He settled on that, it felt right and was the best thing he could think of that would suit him and George. He knew he was fine with telling everyone, but it was down to George because he wanted George to feel comfortable in their relationship.

"You and George never had bromance, you always had like some sort of romance, y'know. It wasn't ever a joke when you two cuddled or flirted, it was genuinely just a way to show affection to eachother."

"Yeah, I'm gonna go tell George, he seemed pretty tired. Please don't tease him about this, I can take the tesidng but don't tease him, okay?"

"Alrighty." Sapnap said, walking in his room. Dream walked over to George and got back in bed, George sitting up to sit in-between Dream's legs. He pulled the duvet back up to his stomach and laid back on Dream's chest.

"Well, Sapnap knows and he seemed happy to hear." Dream said, handing George his phone. George clicked on twitter and scrolled through, Dream's twitter was a lot cooler and more interesting than his was so he scrolled for a long time.

"I don't mind, it's better for him to know anyway." George didn't seem to care at this point, maybe his adrenaline was high or maybe he was too tired to care, but he seemed fine with it all, so that meant Dream was too.

"You do have to tell my parents eventually though, you can't leave that to me." Dream joked, he would probably just tweet something and wait until his parents messaged him about it to save any awkwardness, but George didn't know that just yet.

George turned around and looked at Dream with wide eyes. George had joked about being Dreams boyfriend to Dream's mother before, but actually being serious about it made him worried.

"I'm only joking."

"Idiot."

"Magical sparkly pink Princesses are not idiots." Dream snugged down lower and closed his eyes, listening to George ramble on about how Dream should be the prince and he should be the princess because he was 'More magical sparkly pink Princess-eir' than Dream was.

1021 words

ahh, sorry for no uploads!

is 20 chapters a short story? next chapter and then im pretty much done! ill add 2 bonus chapters :D ill give you all info on one that im currently making but im also gonna do a oneshot book to keep you all entertained!