We are Grounders (Part Two)

"Is she still asleep?" Finn asked, watching as Clarke pulled a blanket over Violet.

"I don't know how, she's out like a light." Clarke sighed.

"CLARKE! They're taking down the gate!"
"Good, I think I did it!" Jasper announced, waking up Violet as she jumped and looked up at him.
"Sorry." He whispered.

"I'm closing that door." Miller stated, putting his hand on the lever.

"Wait! We've still got people out there. Bellamy's not back yet." Clarke jumped up, running out of the dropship, Finn right behind her.

"USE THE GRENADES!"

Violet stood up slowly, brushing her hair out of her face and beginning to follow Clarke outside.

"No! Violet stop!"
"Let go of me!" She argued, fighting with Miller as she held onto her arms.
"Violet, you'll get killed, wait for them to come back!"
"No! I need to help them, let go!"
"Listen to me, if they aren't back in two minutes I'll let you go, you got that? Until then you're staying in here!" Miller dropped down to his knees, eye to eye with Violet as she nodded.

"JASPER, EVERYBODY GET INSIDE NOW!"

Gunshots echoed, as Violet shifted her weight from foot to foot anxiously as explosions resonated alongside gunshots.

"I'm not waiting!" She grumbled, pulling her arms out of her jacket as she ran, leaving Miller hanging onto the jacket, yelling at her as she ran.

"VIOLET! YOU'LL GET YOURSELF KILLED!"

The air was filled with a dense, disgusting smoke that irritated Violets eyes, and people were running rampant, screaming and falling.

"Violet! What the hell are you doing?" Clarke yelled, pulling her down behind a wall of folded clothes, next to her and Finn.

"I wasn't gonna let you get hurt."

A mine in front of the gate went off, sending shrapnel flying meters from its initial explosion, the three of the ducking down as a few grounders hit the dirt.

"THERE! THERE HE IS!" Finn pointed to Bellamy, coming out of the tunnels that came straight into camp.
"He's never gonna make it- RUN BELLAMY, RUN!" Clarke screamed, as he ran down the hill, picking up a rifle as a grounder- the one who had killed a boy moments ago caught sight of him, knocking down a few of the people standing, shooting and aiming at him, before running towards Bellamy.

He pointed the rifle, cocking it and pulling the trigger as it gave an empty clicking noise.
Bellamy groaned, his reaction time too slow for the actions of a grounded, being kneed in the gut, and punched within what felt like a millisecond, as he tried to fight back.
He held the rifle up, hitting the grounder in the face, leaving a mark and drawing blood- not hard enough to knock him down for even a moment.

"He's killing him!"

"Hey, give me that!" Finn shouted, stopping a kid from running back into the dropship, grabbing his rifle and springing towards Bellamy.

"F-FINN!"

"STOP, FINN NO!"

Violet stood up, starting to run after Finn as Clarke grabbed her, holding her in place, neither of them saying anything to each other as they watched Finn's attempt at trying to save Bellamy.

Finn brought the grounder down on the ground quickly, leaving Bellamy able to get back up on his feet as he kept the grounded on the ground. 

"Clarke! Come on, you can't save everyone!" Miller pleaded with her, trying to get her to come inside.
She stayed silent, watching as a grounder took down Finn, fighting with him as Violet screamed.

"T-take her! Take Violet!"

Miller obliged, picking Violet up as he waited a moment for Clarke, Finn and her making a brief moment of eye contact as he nodded.

"Let's go." Clarke whispered, following Miller and Violet back inside the drop ship, Miller putting Violet down as she stood with her back pressed up against a wall.

Clarke felt buried in guilt, pulling up the release lever, her face pale as the door to the ship began to fold upwards again.

The screaming from outside seemed to grow louder and louder, Violets head pounding.

"MOVE, MOVE!" Miller yelled, shoving Violet away from the main door, as everyone screamed, and people backed up.
Seemingly all of them had a gun or knife pointed at someone.
A grounder.

"Jasper, now!"
Jasper looked down at the main control panel, flicking a switch as nothing happened, only the banging outside the dropship getting louder and more angry.

"No, no."
"Anya, you can't win."

Clarke was right, she was one to probably a hundred people, all armed.

Anya didn't care, she drew her swords up swinging them around as they sliced through the air, somebody on the far left wall hitting her over the head with his rifle, dropping her blades as they attacked her.

"KILL HER!"
The room filled with yelling and shouting as they all at once attacked Anya.

"STOP! SHE'S ALREADY DOWN!"

"Raven says current flows to the magnet." Jasper spoke to himself."
"We just need a current!"

"NO! STOP, WE ARE NOT LIKE THAT!"

"GET BACK, GET BACK!"

"SHE DESERVES TO DIE!"

"NO! WE ARE NOT GROUNDERS!"