Slay Your Demons

Violet pulled the tent cover down, standing besides Finn, Bellamy and Clarke.

"We have minutes, let's go." Finn spoke quietly.
"We need to figure this out, they'll kill you." Bellamy crossed his arms.

"Bring out the girls Bellamy!" Murphy shouted from outside.

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy sighed.

"I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me!"

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke asked.

"You told her to kill Wells?"

"She misunderstood me! Charlotte, that is not what I meant."

"Bring the girl out now!"

"Please don't let them hurt me!" Charlotte looked up at Bellamy who rubbed his temples, "If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up," he motioned to Clarke and Finn, glancing at Violet who had her arms crossed and was leaning against the table.

Finn and Clarke exchanged looks, not saying anything.
"Now you stay quiet?"
"Those are your boys out there!"
"This is not my fault! If she had listened to me those idiots would still be building the wall."

"You want to build a society, princess? Let's build a society, bring her out!"

"No! Please, Bellamy."

"Look, Charlotte. It's gonna be okay. Just stay with them." He told her.

"If you guys have any ideas on how to get them out of here, unseen, you better do it quickly." Bellamy told them.

Bellamy left the four of them in the tent, going outside as Finn took a deep breath looking at both Charlotte and Violet.

"Run, run as far as you can we'll catch up to you!"

"Why do I have to run? I didn't do anything but bring her here! She's lucky I didn't smack the stupid out of her!"

"Violet, go!" Clarke warned, her voice hoarse.

Finn led them to the back of the tent, pulling the makeshift stakes out of the ground, letting Violet and Charlotte crawl out first.

Charlotte got down on her stomach, squeezing through, as Violet followed.

Clarke and Finn following next.

"Run, run!" He whispered.

Violet wiped the mud off of her hands onto her jeans, running after Charlotte.

Finn ran ahead of them, Clarke carrying the rear.

"CHARLOTTE! CHARLOTTE I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, AND WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU ARE GONNA PAY!"

Violets continued running, past the fourteen graves of those they had already lost, and then into the dense woods.

They ran for what had felt like hours, eventually managing to slow down to a walking pace.

"It's going to be night soon, Finn. Where are we going?" Clarke sighed, "At least tell me you have a plan, and we're not just wandering aimlessly through the woods."

"I have a plan." He turned around for a second, looking at the trees.

Clarke was in between the two young girls, walking on her left was Violet, Charlotte on her right.

Charlotte raised her hand a bit to hold onto Clarkes, as she pulled her hand far away, and gasped stopping in her tracks.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Just because we saved you, doesn't mean you're forgiven."