2702.2

The dropship shook violently as the lights flickered off. Violet screamed, squeezing her eyes shut.
Chancellor Jaha appeared on the six screens scattered around the ship.

"Prisoners of The Ark, hear me now. You've been given a second chance, and as your Chancellor, it is my hope that you see this as not just a chance for you, but a chance for all of us, indeed for mankind itself. We have no idea what is waiting for you down there."

Violet looked around at some of the people, a lot of them were fear stricken and screaming, one or two crying.

"If the odds of survival were better, we would've sent others. Frankly, we're sending you because your crimes have made you expendable." Chancellor Jaha spoke.

"You're dad is a dick, Wells!" Someone random shouted.

"- those crimes will be forgiven, your records wiped clean."
Violet bit her lip anxiously, she had to get those crimes forgiven.
"The drop site has been chosen carefully. Before the last war, Mount Weather was a military base built within a mountain. It was to be stocked with enough non-perishables to sustain three hundred people for up to two years."

"Hey! You two, stay put if you want to live!" Clarke raised her voice, looking at two kids who discovered they were in zero-g, floating around the dropship.
"-Mount Weather is life. You must locate those supplies immediately."

"Calm down." The girl laughs. "They're just having fun.
Clarke's head snapped in her direction. "Oh? Is it going to be fun when the parachutes deploy and their bodies slam into the wall?"
The two girls quickly shuts their mouths, Violet watched as the boys, floating around and smiling made jokes with his friends.
"Your one responsibility is stay alive."
The drop ship felt as if it were to rip apart within a matter of seconds as they got closer and closer to the Earth. 
The lights flickered again.

A loud screeching, followed by a loud banging and then screams of terror were heard as Violet saw the three floaters go slamming into the wall.

"HOLY SHIT!"

Sparks began flying in different directions, as Violet screamed.
Violets body jerked forward, slamming back into Finn's chest as the drop ship stopped.
The lights readjusted themselves, flickering once or twice.

"Listen, no machine hum."
"Whoa, that's a first."

Finn pulled the straps off of him and Violet, moving her out of the way, running over to one of the floaters.
"Finn, is he breathing?" She heard Clarke ask.
He shook his head, as most of the others had already gotten up and out of their seats.

"The outer door is on the lower level! Lets go!"

"No! We can't just open the doors!" Clarke started down the ladder, as Violet walked over to Finn, kneeling on the floor in front of one of the other kids bodies.

"I'm sorry about your friend."

"It's okay."

"Do you want me to give him a prayer?"

"I-I honestly don't really believe in that stuff."

"Shut up, I don't care." Violet shook her head grabbing his hand, and holding it as his hand relaxed.
She took a deep breath, shutting her eyes.

"We hereby commit these souls to the deep, who at their last gave all to the world of the living and may be remembered forever until there is no more pain, no more suffering and the abyss itself shall give her dead and return them to us."

"Better?" She looked at Finn, almost falling backwards as he hugged her.
She laughed, hugging him back.
"Thank you."
He let go of her, studying her up and down.
"Wait, how old are you?"
"Seven."
"Seven? The hell did you do?"
"I don't really like talking about it." She said quietly.
"I won't tell a soul."

"I'll tell you later, okay? Pinky promise." She laughed
Finn rubbed her shoulder, nodding his head.

"Come on, let's go downstairs."
She stood up, following Finn down the ladder just in time to see the doors open.

A girl with dark hair stepped out, taking a deep breath. She spun around slowly, taking in the beautiful scenery.

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES!"