Neil: I told you.

They smiled.

Neil: Come, let me show you our fields and gardens.

Avni smiled. Avni and Neil were walking in the fields and talking. They were smiling and enjoying the moment. Later, Avni and Neil were sitting on the bed at the fruit farm where they were enjoying mango.

Neil: umm, yahan aane se pehle maine itna fresh mango kabhi nahi khaya.

Avni: Maine bhi. It is so yummy.

Neil: Yeah.

Neil looked at Avni and saw the pulp of mango on Avni's lips and he got attracted to her. Neil gulped and Avni was busy eating mango.

Neil moved to Avni and he licked the mango from the corner of Avni's lips. Avni was shocked and she looked at Neil who was looking at Avni's lips. Avni got angry, she pushed Neil and got. Neil was shocked. Neil looked at Avni and got up.

Neil: Avni.

Avni: how dare you?

Avni gave a tight slap to Neil's face who came out of his weirdest dream. Neil was sitting by keeping his hand on his cheek.

Neil looked at Avni and he was shocked to see her wiping her hand with the tissue. Neil frowned and looked around. Neil thinks.

Neil: was that my imagination?

Neil thinks and he was still in shock. Avni looked at Neil who was sitting by keeping his hand on his cheek. Avni frowned.

Avni: Neil?

Neil looked at Avni.

Avni: what happened?

Neil: han?

Avni: kya howa? Yeh cheek per hath rakh kar kyun bethe ho?

Neil frowned and soon he realized what Avni said. Neil took away his hand and was embarrassed.

Neil: woh, woh. Kisi cheeze ne kat liya.

Avni: dikhao.

Avni forwarded her hand to check and Neil got frightened so, he blocked her by keeping his arms in front of his face. Avni was shocked.

Avni: main maar nahi rahi, dekh rahi hun.

Neil: oh. It's ok, ab theek hai.

Avni made a face and held Neil's face. Avni checked and Neil was looking at her. Neil saw Avni's neck and he gulped.

Avni: Kuch bhi to nahi hai.

Avni looked at Neil who also looked at her. Their eyes were locked. They were lost in their world but they came out of their thoughts by hearing the ring of the phone. They looked down and Avni looked at her phone. She took her phone and was looking down.

Avni: mamma. Main abhi ayi.

Neil nodded by not looking at Avni. Avni got up and goes. Neil kept his hand on his eyes and sighed.

Neil: thank God woh dream tha.

Neil cupped his mouth then he hit his head.

Neil: Idiot. Kya kar raha tha? Agar ase Avni ki taraf attract hota raha to woh din dur nahi jab sach main thapar parega.

Neil was angry then he sighed. Avni came back. Neil got up to see Avni.

Avni: Mujhe jana hoga. Mamma ne bulaya hai.

Neil nodded.

Neil: chalo. Main sath main chalta hun.

Avni: it's ok, main chali jaungi.