Iruka Umino (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

It was nighttime at the small Ramen bar

It was nighttime at the small Ramen bar.Inside the bar was Naruto and Iruka.Naruto was enjoying his ramen.Iruka stop eating.

"Why did you vandalize the faces?Don't you know who the Hokage are?"Iruka asked his student.
"Of course I do!I know they get the title of Hokage because they are the best ninja of the village and among them is the Forth Hokage.A hero that saved the village from the Fox demon."Naruto said to him pausing to finish his bowl of ramen.
"Then why did you do that?"Iruka asked.
"Because I'll become Hokage myself.And I'll be the greatest Hokage ever so that everyone will finally learn to accept me!"Naruto said pointing his chopsticks to Iruka.
"A worthy ambition."Shikaku said nodded.
"I'll make sure of it!"Naruto said does a fist pump in the air.
"You have to beat me first."Sasuke said.
"One day I willTeme!"Naruto yelled.
A yelling match was about to start between the two boys,like it has done plenty of times before.

"Anyways.Let's start the next showing."Kakashi said loudly interrupted them,glaring at the two genins.The both immediately sat down and stared,waiting for the next scene.

The both immediately sat down and stared,waiting for the next scene