Iruka Umino (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

'Please stop being selfish,if she gets angry I'm the one who gets affected.'Kakashi thought who frowned at Naruto.
Iruka sighed,several people stared blankly at Kakashi .
"W-What?"Kakashi asked nervously.
"Don't worry Kakashi,I understand your feelings!"Asuma said reassuringly.
"Hah!What does that mean,Asuma-sensei?"Ino asked as Shikamaru and Choji also looked at Asuma who pretending not to listen.
"Geez Naruto!You're not mature at all,are you?"Iruka said with a sighed and massaged his head seeing Naruto's behavior.

Meanwhile in Konoha,Naruto and Iruka are eating ramen together at Ichiraku's shop.

"Chunin,Genin,don't be so gloomy. I mean you were taught by Jiraiya-sama yourself."Iruka said.
"I think so.But,but...Pervy Sage is not generous.The headgear you gave me,the cloth is worn out.So I changed it along with my old clothes too."Naruto said.
"But,since it's such an awesome training,you're become strong haven't you?You should be happy with that."Iruka said.
"Yeah maybe I'm stronger than you Iruka-sensei."Naruto said with a smirk.
"Pffffft.Like that's going to happen."Kiba said laughing.
"It could."Naruto said glared Kiba.

"What are you saying? I haven't lost yet..."Iruka said.
"Oh yeah, I heard Gaara has become Kazekage."Naruto said.
"Yeah,he's quite special you know."Iruka said.
"Who's Gaara?"Kiba asked.
"Troublesome maybe we can see him in the next viewing."Shikamaru said.
***Flashback***