Darcy Lewis

Darcy Lewis might have been a nerdy astrophysicist but she was also all woman, and Peter simply wasn't the type to back down from an offer like hers these days. For a moment he does contemplate letting her control the flow and focusing on figuring out what's going on with Jane Foster... but no, that would be a disservice to Darcy, wouldn't it? She deserved every last ounce of his attention.

Decision made; Peter begins kissing Darcy back, quickly turning the tables on the bespectacled brunette. She squeaks as he pinches her ass and then gives it a harsh, double-handed grope, pulling her up onto her tip toes so he can kiss her more deeply and passionately. Meanwhile, her hands end up trapped between their bodies for a moment, pressed against his chest before she's able to pull them out and wrap them around his neck.

... From there, it's actually rather simple. Peter uses his grip on her ass cheeks to lift Darcy into the air, and she in turn happily wraps her legs around his waist as he carries her over to the closest, cleanest looking table in the laboratory. Sitting her fine ass down on it, Peter continues controlling the pace of both the kissing and what's soon to follow, his hands moving over Darcy's body and beginning to make short work of her clothes.

Not that the beautiful scientist seems to mind one bit. In fact, she's eager to get naked, eager to show off... and eager to get HIM naked as well, her own hands moving to his crotch and rubbing at his bulge. That said, Peter does find himself stopping and pulling back for a moment as he gets Darcy out of her clothes and stripped to just her underwear.

Calling it just underwear is doing it a disservice, however. Darcy is dressed in lacy black lingerie with sexy black straps crisscrossing the top of her chest and under her sizable breasts. She looks unbelievably hot and Peter actually finds himself almost reluctant to remove her undergarments... they look so much better on her; he has to admit.

Eyebrow raised; the young man can't help but look around the room rather pointedly.

"... Do you often come into work alone wearing this sort of thing under your lab coat Ms. Lewis?"

Scowling playfully, Darcy reaches out and grabs him by the front of his shirt again, yanking him back in so that her other hand can reach down and go back to groping his bulge.

"That's Dr. Lewis to you, Mr. Parker. And a lady deserves to feel pretty, no matter what the circumstances are."

Peter can't help but grin wickedly at that, his eyes flashing as he looks Darcy right in the eye.

"Something tells me you aren't a lady... Dr. Lewis."

Darcy lets out a huff of faux offense at that, before grinning rather lecherously at him.

"Well, I certainly don't want to be TREATED like one, Mr. Parker~"

How else is Peter supposed to respond but to go right back to ravaging the beautiful brunette scientist? Surging forward again, he returns to kissing Darcy's eminently kissable ruby red lips for a moment more. Then, he slides his mouth down over her jaw, neck, and finally to her breasts. His fingers hook in the top of her lacy black bra and he yanks it down rather roughly, eliciting quite the cute squeak from the bespectacled woman.

As her tits pop out of their confines, Peter is all too happy to lean down and begin sucking at them, groping one and licking and lapping at the other, alternating between the two of them. Darcy, meanwhile, tosses her head back and groans in enjoyment, her legs spreading nice and wide so she can pull him all the closer in. Her own hands aren't idle either, as she finally makes a concerted effort to work open his pants and get his cock out.