Wanda Maximoff Pt. 3

He… really didn’t have any other choice, did he? Or rather, he had infinite choices, but none of them were good ones in Peter’s eyes. He couldn’t just abandon Wanda in this moment. He barely even knew the Sokovian woman and yet… and yet, he couldn’t in good conscience leave her to wallow in her pain, in her grief and suffering.

… To say nothing of what might happen to innocents if he did. Wanda was right, in a way. Vision was trusting Peter to look after her, to keep her from causing harm. And Peter wasn’t willing to do any of the things that would put a permanent end to Wanda’s threat. Which left this as the only option. He had to… he had to give Wanda the companionship she needed, and hopefully in the process help her find some closure, some… happiness in all this sorrow.

Still, Peter wasn’t about to engage in wild, passionate, monkey sex with a grieving woman who might as well have been a widower. Instead, even as Wanda get more insistent and more passionate and more… enthusiastic by the moment, Peter begins to temper her passion with a bit of gentle calm. Taking her hands in his own first and foremost, he laces their fingers together, carefully pushing her hands back away from where she’d already been trying to work open his clothes.

Instead, he makes sure that they spend more time on kissing. After all, there’s every chance that a lengthy, hearty makeout session might just be all Wanda needs. If he doesn’t have to fuck her, then he’s not going to, that’s what Peter decides. Instead, he offers her comfort, he offers her solace. Her hands cling to his hands, her knuckles white as her fingers lace between his fingers.

If he was baseline human, her grip probably would have hurt. As it is, Peter is tough enough to handle how hard she’s holding onto him, even as it tells him how much she clearly needs him. Likewise, where her lips are insistent and her tongue incessant in his mouth, Peter once again responds with gentle firmness. His own lips are responsive, and he certainly reciprocates her kissing, but he does so at a slow pace, not giving in to the rough, fast, wildness that Wanda is exuding right now.

He neither takes control nor lets her do the same. He just is there for her, a gentle and kind presence when she needs it most. That… seems to work well enough, at least for a time. Wanda even calms down a bit, seeming to eventually recognize that Peter is not going to match her passion completely, that he’s not going to rise to her level. There will be no tearing of clothes off of one another’s bodies as they fuck roughly on the floor of this destroyed room.

Not when Vision’s remains are literal feet away, after all.

Finally though… finally, Wanda disengages. She’s come back to her senses a little bit, but it quickly becomes obvious that she’s only come back to her senses just enough to put what she wants into words. Leaning back, the gorgeous Sokovian woman stares at him with hooded eyes. Her voice, when she speaks, is heavily laden with her foreign accent.

“I need you, Peter. I need you inside of me.”

Her voice is also undeniably husky and needy, and Peter knows then and there that… he’s not getting out of this without giving Wanda all of what she needs. It’s a little wild, but that she’s able to articulate what she wants without trying to use her powers to get it… that’s a good sign, right? Or perhaps she already realizes that her powers don’t work on him right now, for some reason. Peter still doesn’t understand why that is, but he does know he’s going to use it to his advantage to keep this from getting out of control.

“If that’s what you want, Ms. Maximoff, then okay. But… we take it slow, alright?”

Something flashes in her eyes and Wanda pouts like a girl half her age.

“What I want is you to call me by my name, Peter. And if it must be slow for that to happen… very well.”

Giving her a soft smile, Peter dips his head.

“Sure, Wanda.”

The way the older woman shivers at that makes Peter wonder just what his having been ‘touched by the stones’ really means. He’s somewhat tangentially aware that Wanda’s powers came from the Mind Stone, or at least that’s what he remembered reading anyways. So is that why she’s so… attracted to him? Hopefully once she’s back in her right mind, she won’t think he’s taken advantage of her or anything. Right now, all Peter wants to do is placate the half-crazed Avenger.

Even though she’s older than him, the oldest woman he’s been with so far in fact… Peter still towers over her by a few inches, and his physique leaves him broader at the shoulder than she is. As he moves in close and begins to gently, slowly, kindly undress her, Wanda seems so very small before him. She lets him take off her clothes piece by piece, and when her own hands go back to his body to remove more of his clothing, she follows his lead, moving slowly, seeming to almost savor it as she strips him and exposes his flesh.

When she tries to drop down to her knees and pull his boxers down with her however, Peter draws the line.

“You don’t… you don’t need to do that, Wanda.”

But she just looks up at him, a coy smile playing across her lips even as the heartbreak and grief remains in her eyes.

“But what if I want to?”

He hesitates for a moment… and then decides to at least make sure he can give right back to her. That’s how Peter ends up on his back on the floor of the destroyed subterranean laboratory, as Wanda Maximoff leans over him, her moist wet pussy lips hovering over his head as she grips his cock securely and places her mouth on his glans.

If she’s going to provide him with oral, Peter is going to damn sure make sure he gets to reciprocate. And so, as Wanda begins to lavish his cockhead with her tongue, Peter grabs her by her thighs and pulls her down to his face, his own tongue darting out and beginning to lick at her slit. Down at his crotch, Wanda Maximoff lets out a gasping moan around his cock before redoubling her efforts.

But Peter doesn’t rise to the challenge. He keeps things slow; he keeps things gentle. He doesn’t lash her slit with his tongue; he feels it out. He doesn’t work over her clit with his teeth, he simply rubs it with a thumb. Once again, Wanda matches Peter’s pace at the end of the day instead of the other way around, and soon her muffled moaning fills the chamber as she slurps and sucks at his cock almost languidly.

It ends, however, when Wanda suddenly stiffens and then arches her back, coming away from his cock and letting out a mewling cry as she cums, squirting into his mouth. Peter doesn’t mind, but Wanda looks pouty and mightily put out when she glances back at him.

“You’ve given me satisfaction, but I couldn’t do the same for you…”

For a moment, Peter wonders what Wanda and Vision’s relationship was like, that the Sokovian Native is so… sexually charged right now. Shaking his head, Peter slowly pushes Wanda down the length of his body. His throbbing cock, spit-polished by the gorgeous older woman’s lips, ends up riding against her slit as she gasps, humping his shaft. Then, without further ado, she lifts herself up and impales herself on his cock.

Peter’s hands grab hold of Wanda’s hips as she begins to ride him reverse cowgirl, and Peter uses his strength to steer Wanda in the right direction. Slow… sensual… calming. It’s doing the trick, he thinks. Wanda moans and reaches up with a hand to massage one of her tits, but she’s careful about it, gently undulating her body and gyrating her hips across his cock as she rides him at the pace that HE’S setting, even though he’s on the bottom and she’s on top.

She doesn’t try to speed up, doesn’t try to go faster. She doesn’t make demands for him to fuck her harder, or rougher. In a way, Peter thinks, it proves how much she needs this to be as it is, as he’s making it. Gentle and slow… but most importantly, kind.

Still, she’s a beautiful woman and her inner walls are tight around his throbbing cock. Peter was already halfway there from the sixty-nine. Within a short time of moving on to the reverse cowgirl position, his breathing has grown rather ragged and he’s sure he can’t hold on much longer.

“M-Ms. Maximoff… W-Wanda… I’m getting close.”

Shivering with delight, Wanda looks back over her shoulder at him, gasping and moaning, her lips parted as she pants. Her eyes are heavily lidded as she gazes at him, and her tongue darts out to lick at those parted lips of hers.

“I-Inside. I want it… inside.”

Peter winces. He’s really not sure he’s ready to be a father, and it certainly sounds like Wanda is thinking along those lines. And yet, he’s too far in at this point, isn’t he? In for a penny, in for a pound… oh god, he’s so fucked.

With a loud groan, Peter lets go of his fraying control and cums inside of Wanda Maximoff, creampieing the gorgeous Sokovian woman right in the spot. As he spills his seed inside of her, Wanda tosses her head back and cries out, a burst of red light seeming to spill forth from her. It washes over him and the rest of the room, and while Peter isn’t surprised that it has no effect on him, he is surprised by what it does to everything else.

Almost like a soothing wave of repairing energy, the red light fixes what was broken, putting everything back the way it was before Wanda’s… breakdown. Her admittedly explosive orgasm seems to quite literally turn back time until the floor and walls and ceiling, as well as equipment, is all repaired, like it had never been broken at all.

The implications of such power… Peter is pretty sure Wanda has never been that strong before. Destruction, yes? Creation? Reality Warping? That’s new and would probably require some serious observation. Would he be in charge of that? As Wanda drops backwards onto his chest, panting heavily, Peter holds her to him, his cock still buried in her.

What next?

“Peter!”

Ah, right. Friday, speaking with Cortana’s voice from Cortana’s body, suddenly sounds out, causing both Peter and Wanda to jolt and sit up. There, standing at the entrance of the level, is the AI, her hands on her digital blue hips as she stares at the two of them in flabbergasted disbelief. Peter blushes as Wanda belatedly makes an attempt at covering herself up.

“U-Uh… this isn’t what it looks like?”

… Ah, who was he kidding? It was definitely what it looked like…

-x-X-x-

“I don’t think I can bring myself to wait any longer, Pep. I know Peter’s party is in two weeks, but… I think we’re missing our chance to really show him our appreciation, if you know what I mean.”

Pepper looks up from her work and glances at Toni. The two Extremis-enhanced women are in bed together, after an admittedly long day. Toni had only found out about what had happened with Maximoff AFTER all was said and done, which Pepper knew irked the genius woman something fierce. Wanda Maximoff was still in the tower, confined to an entire floor of her own, where she would be staying while she recovered. She’d only accepted these restrictions and what was effectively a gilded cage along with mandatory therapy, after Peter had promised to visit her at least once a week.

Needless to say, Peter should not have had to fuck a woman twice his age to get her to calm down. For all that Wanda had suffered, that just wasn’t right. Though, all things considered, given what they both wanted to do with the remarkable young man, perhaps talking about age wasn’t the best way to go about things.

“… I thought we agreed to wait until the party so we could… well, phrase it as a birthday gift. We even have the bows picked out already.”

Turning over onto her front so she can look her wife right in the eye, Toni grins a little.

“It could still be a gift. We could still use those big-ass bows. We’ll call it an EARLY birthday gift. Give him unrestricted access to us all day long, if he wants. C’mon Pep, you know it sounds fun.”

Rolling her eyes, but also smiling because it does indeed sound entertaining, Pepper chuckles throatily, almost huskily even. Damn it, she’s already imagining it, and from the look on Toni’s face, that’s exactly what the other technopath wanted.

“It sounds fantastic. However, we both have jobs you know. Taking an entire day off… I don’t know if that would even be possible.”

That, Toni scoffs at.

“If you can’t delegate for even a day, Pep, then you’ve been CEOing wrong, I’m telling you now. I used to delegate entire MONTHS of work to you, back in the day.”

At that, Pepper offers Toni a glare.

“I’m well aware. That’s why I’m the CEO now, and you’re the inventor.”

Letting out a pitiful whine that always gets to Pepper, Toni leans in closer.

“Pep… Peter is getting involved with all sorts of ne’er dowels. I swear, it’s not just Friday and Maximoff. Fri’s being quiet about it, but I bet you anything that others have been sniffing around him. Around our boy. He needs… he needs backup! That’s what he needs. We can be that for him.”

Pepper considers the idea for a time, contemplating it in silence even as she wonders if Toni will even accept her ultimate decision as final anyways. No, no, that thought is a disservice to her wife. Toni and Pepper… they’re closer than ever. If Pepper says they need to wait for Peter’s birthday, Toni will wait. She’ll whine about it constantly, but she’ll wait.

And really, it’s only two more weeks. How much trouble can one young man get into in two more weeks, right? But at the same time, Pepper can’t deny that the thought of giving Peter his birthday present (them, wrapped in giant comical bows and nothing else) early… does have some appeal to it.

Toni was waiting for an answer, and Pepper knew she had to give the other woman one. Wait, or speed things up?