Peter Parker's New Groove

“A-Alright…”

In that moment, Peter Parker decides to stop second guessing himself. Admittedly, he has pretty low self-esteem and he knows that. But knowing it and fighting it are two very different things. Before he’d been bitten by that spider, before he’d gotten his powers and decided to become a hero, Peter was well used to being the nerd, to being the target of bullies.

Flash was just one of many who had seen reason to pick on Peter throughout his life. Be it because he was an orphan and thus ‘different’, or because he was an intelligent boy who preferred reading and video games over sports and athletics. In the end, it didn’t really matter. What mattered was that the damage had been done. Peter had refused to allow himself to acknowledge his own self-worth for far too long.

If… if Toni and Pepper wanted to give him themselves as a birthday present, well, that wasn’t any odder than him and Black Cat fucking up on that rooftop the other night, or him and Gwen Stacey fucking in that empty classroom during lunch period. It wasn’t any different then him giving Friday’s bodies a ‘test drive’, or him making love to Wanda in an effort to calm down the Reality-Warping woman.

He… he’d saved the world. He deserved this. All he had to do was reach out and take it. In this case, literally.

Stepping forward, almost as if he’s in a daze, Peter looks between Toni Stark and Pepper Potts as the married couple smile back at him, their gorgeous Extremis-enhanced bodies practically on display save for the huge over-sized ribbons wrapped around their beautiful figures. Like Toni had said, all he had to do was… unwrap his presents.

“Who’re you going to unwrap first, kiddo?”

“Now, now Toni, there’s no need to make him choose between us. Peter can make his own decisions.”

Toni, ever the competitive woman, smirks at her wife, even as Pepper grins right back at her. In this case though, Peter decides that Pepper is right. There’s no need for him to unwrap one of them and then the other. He has two hands after all, doesn’t he? Licking his lips, the young web slinger reaches out and grabs the overly large ends of the red ribbons in each of his hands. And then, he tugs.

Holding themselves steady, the two women stand firm as he tugs until the overly large ribbons finally come undone. Once the bows are pulled free, the rest of the ribbons easily collapse, falling off of their bodies as Peter pulls them away to reveal the naked feminine flesh lying underneath.

Needless to say, Toni and Pepper are just as gorgeous completely nude as they were in the birthday ribbons. Thanks to Extremis, the two women, both old enough to be his mother, had the bodies of college students. They looked like they were in their twenties, rather than their fifties, and it showed in their pristine skin, their sloping chests, their curvaceous hips and their thicc thighs.

Peter’s breath catches as he looks at both of them, not sure what to do now that he’s… unwrapped his presents. Luckily, Toni and Pepper step forward and take the decision making out of his hands, each of them wrapping their arms around his, pressing their chests into his sides, and leading him across the penthouse over to the large bed that dominates one corner of the top level of Stark Tower.

Their high heels clip across the floor as they walk, but Peter is more focused on the feel of their tits against his forearms, and how hard his cock is in his pants. When they reach the bed, the two of them sit him down at the end of it, helping to pull his shirt off over his head, before both descend into a crouch right in front of him.

“Shall we start with our mouths, Peter?”

“Or perhaps our tits? Would you like to feel them wrapped around your cock?”

Swallowing thickly, Peter looks down at their expectant faces… and reminds himself that he’s not holding back anymore.

“B-Both… I want… both.”

Far from getting upset with him, Toni and Pepper just laugh and giggle.

“Of course~”

“How could we expect anything less?”

Reaching forward, they work together to unbuckle his belt, unbutton and unzip his pants, and pull them down his legs. Peter helps them, blushing the whole way through but nevertheless grinning like a lunatic, his lips stretched from ear to ear in giddy excitement. His cock, rock hard and raring for some action at this point, bounces free of it’s confines with purpose, sticking straight up and throbbing in anticipation of what’s to come.

Neither Toni nor Pepper seem to have any words left for him after they catch sight of his cock. Their eyes almost go crossed just looking at his meaty member, and their breath hitches in unison as the pair of gorgeous cougars both lean forward, hefting up their tits in their hands and moving them into position around his shaft.

Peter lets out a low groan as the two of them smoosh their breasts together against one another, mashing their tits into place and wrapping his cock up in both of their gorgeous, perfectly shaped racks. Thanks to the Extremis, their body temperature runs a little hotter. To be fair, so does Peter’s because of his powers. Regardless, it feels amazing, the way their warm breasts ride along his shaft, sliding up and down his cock.

And then they apply their mouths and tongues too, and there’s just simply no denying that Peter is in fucking heaven. Tossing his head back with a groan, the young man shudders in ecstasy and bliss as Toni and Pepper work their tongues and lips along the glans of his cock from either side. They’re making out with each other as much as they’re sucking his cock, but Peter doesn’t mind that one bit.

I-In fact, he finds it unbelievably hot. These two beautiful, vivacious women… they’re married, and they’re sharing h-him with one another. Earlier, he’d compared this situation to all of the other lewd encounters he’d had in recent times… but Peter was having to revise that statement here and now. This was… SO much more than any of that. This was incomparable, now that he was in the thick of it.

Toni and Pepper were driving him crazy, using their tits and their mouths to great effect. It was like they’d more than planned this, it was like they’d practiced this, or something. Peter… Peter couldn’t hold on, not forever. He couldn’t hold back his release for much longer.

“M-Mrs. Stark… Mrs. Potts… I’m going to cum!”

Disentangling their tongues from one another and pulling back from his cockhead for the moment, Toni and Pepper both look at him with matching grins, still sliding their tits up and down his length on either side.

“Go ahead, Peter. Don’t hold back on our account.”

“You don’t need to worry about making a mess. Toni and I can take care of it.”

Their permission and confidence, combined with their sexy naked bodies and the feel of their tits wrapped around his cock… yeah, Peter was barely hanging on before all of that. Now, he tips right over the edge, groaning loudly as he begins to cum. His seed geysers up out of his cock and then fountains back down, splattering and splashing all over Toni and Pepper’s faces and chests.

For half a moment he’s mortified… but then he hears them moaning. The two Extremis-enhanced women groan and moan as they’re positively showered in his cum, tilting their heads back and letting their tongues loll out of their wide open mouths in an effort to catch as much of his seed as possible. They do an alright job, but in the end it doesn’t matter how much they catch, because immediately after he’s done cumming, they’re all over each other, kissing and licking one another clean of his seed while his cock remains trapped between their chests.

Needless to say, Peter doesn’t really even get an opportunity to grow soft after all of that. By the time the two older women are done cleaning each other off, he’s rock hard all over again and ready for Round Two. Slowly pulling apart, Toni and Pepper rise from their crouching positions back to their full augmented heights, their high heels giving them a bit extra lift as they stand side by side, grinning at him expectantly.

“Well, Peter? You only have one cock… so which of us is getting the first ride?”

Blinking at that, Peter looks between them both, trying to decide. He wants to just say ‘both’ again… but at the same time, part of him wants to enjoy them each individually, to take his time and make sure he rocks their worlds. In the end, after a long moment of deliberation, Peter makes his choice.

“M-Mrs. Potts.”

Toni makes a whining noise in the back of her throat, while Pepper grins wickedly and delivers a light smack to her wife’s ass.

“You heard the boy, Toni. Why don’t you go get yourself a drink while Peter and I have fun.”

Peter can only flush as Toni pouts mightily and then flounces off. It hits him then, as Pepper is left standing in front of him alone, that this is seriously happening. He just chose the CEO of Stark Industries over the genius mind behind Stark Industries. Both women are titans of the modern world, and yet… and yet, they’re offering up their bodies for HIM.

Breathing shallowly, Peter slowly rises from the edge of the bed and steps up to Pepper. His hands go to her hips, and the gorgeous freckled red head lets out a soft laugh.

“Whoa there, tiger. Someone knows what he wants, hm. Go ahead then, Peter. Take me however you like.”

His resolve firming up, Peter gives a determined nod… and promptly tosses Pepper onto the bed behind him. She lands face first on her hands and knees, but before she can turn over, he’s up behind her, grabbing her by her hips… and sinking his throbbing, pulsating cock deep into her hungering twat. The gorgeous red head lets out a happy cry at this, her head tilting back and her spine arching as she claws at the bedding.

He knows she can take it, he knows she can handle him… so he goes all out. His cock pistons in and out of Pepper’s tight, youthful figure even as he fucks the older woman as hard as he can. Her nubile, slender form is his for the taking, and boy does he take it, gripping first at her hips, and then sliding his hands up and around to grab hold of her tits and squeeze them to his heart’s content.

Moaning throatily, Pepper makes sure to egg him on. The no-nonsense CEO of Stark Industries is nowhere to be found as she begs him to fuck her harder, to take her as he likes. Peter does so, and as he does, his confidence grows, his determination crystallizes. Fuck his insecurities, fuck his indecisive nature. Fuck his low self-esteem. He’s not going to hold back anymore. He’s not going to talk himself out of enjoying the fruits of his labors, not any longer.

That said, he’s not entirely thinking clearly when he cums inside of Mrs. Potts without warning. Letting out a loud groan, he fills Pepper with his seed, only to realize what he’s doing a moment after he’s finished and post-nut clarity hits. However, when he begins to stammer an apology, Pepper just laughs and waves him off.

“Don’t worry about it, Peter. Did you forget Extremis? If need be, I can always cleanse my womb myself quite easily~”

In his relief, he doesn’t notice that Pepper doesn’t actually SAY she’s going to do that. But to be fair, he doesn’t get much of a chance before Toni calls out to him.

“My turn!”

He’s just climbed back off of the bed, only to turn around at the sound of Toni’s voice… and thus have but a moment to react to the beautiful dark-haired woman flinging herself into his arms. Despite being twice his age, Toni is tight bodied and gorgeously compact… and Peter is, of course, quite strong. His reflexes are also quite good, and so he has no issue catching Toni, his hands going right to his mentor’s ass cheeks as she gives him a wicked grin and leans in close.

“I want you to fuck me up against the wall, Peter. I want you to make it HURT.”

Well… fuck. Finding his footing even with Toni’s weight in his arms isn’t hard. Nor is walking them up to the nearest wall and pinning her against it. She moans and claws at his back as he begins to fuck her, their eyes locked together and the moment entirely too intense. He pistons in and out of Toni, even as he tries to put into words what he wants to say to her.

“M-Mrs. Stark…”

“Toni, Peter. I think you can call me, oooh, Toni after all this, don’t, mm, you?”

Right… she wasn’t wrong.

“Toni… d-don’t tell Pepper, but I didn’t choose you because I wanted to save you for last…”

There, he’s said it. Toni’s eyes widen for a moment in surprise, before softening as she gives him a wide, smile.

“Mm, o-of course. You, nngh, had to save the best for last~”

Peter just nods, a little ashamed. He doesn’t necessarily want to HAVE to choose between the two women. But at the end of the day, as beautiful as Pepper is, as heady a feeling as it is to have the gorgeous CEO of Stark Industry impaled on his cock… Peter will always have the deeper bond with Toni. His mentor, his guide, his… his everything.

“T-Thank you, Toni. Thank you for… e-everything.”

Snorting derisively, trying to play it off even as she moans and pants from the feel of his cock driving up inside of her, Toni gives him one of those roguish grins she’s so known for.

“I should, mm, be thanking you, Peter. First you save the world… then you rock my world. You’re a good man, Peter Parker.”

And then she leans in close and whispers in his ear.

“You deserve this, Peter. You deserve to be happy, to be loved, to be cared for.”

He swallows thickly, even as Toni’s words reaffirm what he’s already decided. Hell, if his mentor is able to say such things, then who is he to disagree with her? His idol is telling him to ignore his own self-esteem issues and insecurities… Peter might as well listen to her, if he’s not going to listen to anyone else.

Suddenly, Pepper’s arms are around him from behind. The other Extremis-enhanced woman holds him tight, running her hands across his muscled chest as she leans her chin on his shoulder.

“Toni is right, Peter. You deserve all of this.”

Sandwiched between the two gorgeous older women as they give him his early birthday present, Peter… Peter smiles and really lets loose. He doesn’t have to hold himself back anymore. He can enjoy himself to the fullest, and no longer worry about what he does and doesn’t deserve. Because, two of the most intelligent women in the world have decreed that he deserves everything.