Rogue Pt. 2

For a long moment, Peter considers it seriously. Really, he does. And in the end, he makes the decision that feels right to him. Looking at Jean and Rogue... he shakes his head at Jean.

"It doesn't seem fair to Rogue for me to give her this and then just refuse to help her out, Jean. I think we should put a pin in the deep dive until we've handled her properly."

Rogue perks up at the way he says 'handle her properly', blushing crimson as the goth mutant wiggles in her place kneeling on her bed. Wearing just her collar, she looks so fucking sexy like that. And sure, maybe that played a part in Peter's decision making, but at the same time... he just couldn't stand to see a girl in distress.

Of course, his decision immediately put JEAN in distress, the red-haired psychic's cute face scrunching up as she whines pitifully.

"B-But-!"

Luckily, Peter knows just what she needs. Stepping over to her, he grabs her by her hair and pulls her up into a deep, dominant, tongue-filled kiss. While Rogue lets out a squawk of jealous protest behind him, Peter cleans Jean's tonsils with his tongue, and she in turn kisses him right back, moaning and melting into the hold he has on her.

When he pulls back, Peter just gives her a grin.

"My big sexy brain isn't going anywhere any time soon, Jean. We can always handle it later. But taking care of Rogue's virginity is something we only get to do one time, and I really think it should be us that relieves her of it. Don't you?"

Mouth opening and closing a few times, eyes glazed over for a moment, it takes a few seconds for Peter's words... and the true meaning of them, to get through the haze that's fallen over Jean's thoughts. But finally, she catches onto what he's saying and blushes faintly.

"W-We?"

Her hopeful tone causes him to chuckle, even as he turns to face Rogue again, moving his body out of the way so the girls' eyes can meet as well.

"Of course. Did you think I was just gonna drop you to help out Rogue? Two is better than one and three is better than two. Simple math, really. And Rogue doesn't mind you helping out... right Rogue?"

Blushing even harder now, the short-haired goth girl shakes her head, eyes wide. Beside him, Jean shudders suddenly, and then lets out a breathless giggle.

"I've always thought you were super pretty too, Rogue."

Rogue is already so damn red, but Peter thinks her blush might have gone from tomato to atomic with whatever Jean had just read from her mind. Still, it seems to break the tension, as Peter and Jean move from Jean's bed over to Rogue's, joining the goth girl there. For a moment, Rogue tenses up as they close in on her entirely naked body, but when they put their hands on her and there's no effect, the mutant quivers and then smiles broadly, tears in her eyes.

"T-Thank you..."

That simple thanks gives Peter all the assurance he needs to know that he's made the right decision. The deep dive might be important, but it's about him, not about Jean. Oh sure, it's about satisfying her curiosity, but more than anything, it's focused on whatever's going on with his situation. And frankly, Peter finds that he doesn't care so much about what's happening with him, as he does about making others happy.