Gwen & Felicia Pt. 2

Looking between the two girls, Peter is well aware that this situation is one of his own making. And on the one hand, that’s a good thing… great even! A potential threesome with two absolutely spectacular babes? Sure, sign Peter up! But at the same time, he feels like he’s been leading Felicia on a little… or at least not being as direct with her as he clearly needs to be.

With a sigh, Peter shakes his head and makes his decision.

“No, Felicia. I’m not… no one in my life is going to be my ‘best girl’, I think. I just… I have too many women vying for my attention at this point to play favorites.”

That takes both girls aback, even Gwen pulling away from him ever so slightly in order to give him a look of consternation and confusion. Felicia pouts mightily, seeming lost. Peter can only shrug helplessly, spreading his arms apart as he tries to explain.

“I may or may not have had sex with, uh… eight or so women in the past month? And the two of you are counted amongst that number to be clear, but… I feel like I need to come clean here so that everyone can temper their expectations.”

For a moment, both Gwen and Felicia continue to stare at her. Then, Gwen bursts out into laughter, shaking her head. Muttering under her breath, Peter’s pretty sure only he hears her next words.

“Holy fuck… you’re so much like my Peter and at the same time you’re so… different. It’s incredible…”

Giving her a side eye, Peter doesn’t comment. Instead, he waits for Felicia’s answer. Finally, the teenage cat burglar seems to process what he’s saying. With a heavy sigh, she rolls her eyes… and removes her wig, tossing back her natural white hair as she groans.

“Fine! But Lunch Period is only so long, so I want some loving before it ends you filthy man-whore~”

Dropping down to her knees before him, the white-haired beauty begins to pull open Peter’s pants and extract his cock, licking her lips like a kitty after her cream as she does so. Of course, she stops dead in her tracks when Gwen unthinkingly blurts out the following…

“Oh fuck, you’re Black Cat! How did I not get that before now?!”

Whipping her head around, Felicia looks up at Gwen in disbelief, while Peter just facepalms.

“Gwen, if you’re going to say stuff like that…”

Realizing what she’s done, Gwen blushes crimson… and after a moment drops down to her knees right alongside Felicia, offering the other girl a hand to shake.

“Hey, Hardy? Let’s start over okay. I’m Gwendolyn Stacey… also known as the superheroine Spider-Woman.”

Recognition flashes through Felicia’s eyes as she slowly reaches out with her free hand (the hand not currently stroking Peter’s dick) and shakes.

“I heard about you these last couple nights. Still though…”

The question heavy in the air, how did Gwen figure out who she was, is easy enough to discern. Looking sheepish, Gwen lets out a laugh even as she too reaches out and grabs Peter’s cock, the two women giving him a double-fisted handjob now as they converse.

“Right, so like I was telling Peter here, I’m some sort of dimensional refugee. In my own universe I was Ghost Spider, Peter wasn’t Spider-Man… and you were a fair bit older but still Black Cat I’m pretty sure. I’d recognize that white hair anywhere. Anyways, we clashed a few times, but I never got close enough to your alternate self to know your true identity. Still, when you took off your wig… well, it was kind of obvious, especially with you gravitating towards this universe’s original Spider-Person so damn hard.”

Felicia slowly blinks as she assimilates everything Gwen just said, processing the other girl’s words while sliding her palm up and down Peter’s throbbing cock. Glancing up at him as if to check how he’s taking all of this, or maybe to see if he believes any of it, Peter can only shrug and nod, making it clear he’s taking Gwen at her word.

Seeing that, Felicia swallows hard and licks her lips.

“W-Well… that’s certainly something. I, uh… I guess we’ve got a common goal here, right? Knock Peter’s socks off in his first ever threesome!”

Gwen cheers at that, before both look up at him… only to develop matching deadpan stares at his wince.

“Well, actually…”

“Oh c’mon! With who, you man-whore?!”

Despite asking such a thing, Felicia nevertheless begins taking him into her mouth as she looks up at expectantly, waiting for him to explain. Peter groans at first from the feel of the cat burglar’s lips and tongue around his cockhead, while Gwen dips lower to run her own tongue along the rest of his length and across his balls.

“W-Well you see… first there were the two AI, Friday and Karen. Friday is Toni Stark’s current Administrative AI and a good friend, while Karen is the AI that’s usually in charge of my Iron Spider suit. Though they’re now sharing the load, so to speak…”

Felicia’s tongue lashes across his cockhead a bit more intensely and so it falls to Gwen to pull back and lift an eyebrow at him questioningly.

“First?”

Peter flushes and nods.

“Y-yeah. Second threesome was… well, Toni and Pepper wanted to celebrate my birthday a little early. So, they, uh… presented themselves to me while wearing giant red bows… and nothing else.”

THAT gets Felicia off of his cock with a pop, her look incredulous as she stares up at him, gobsmacked.

“Wait, you had a threesome with THE Toni Stark and THE Pepper Potts?! What the actual fuck, Peter? Can you BE more of a hunky Chad?”

He’s not sure how to respond to that. Luckily, it doesn’t seem like Felicia wants him to, because she immediately returns to attacking his cock with her mouth and tongue. There’s a certain desperation to the effort at this point that has him groaning and throwing his head back from the sheer enjoyment of the act. Her tongue swirls around his cock and her lips slide down his length, eventually forcing Gwen to move her own mouth fully to his balls as Felicia starts to gag on his dick, deep-throating him right then and there in the abandoned classroom.

“Glughk! Glughk! Glughk!”

It feels really good, admittedly. The amount of effort the two girls are putting in… it’s clearly because they’re both feeling a little insecure after finding out that their competition are a pair of Artificial Intelligences and two of the wealthiest and smartest women on the planet. But still, Peter can’t help but enjoy their mouths, until finally he lets out a low groan.

“I’m getting close you two…”

Without missing a beat, almost eerie with how in-sync they are, the two girls pull back and end up kneeling side by side, their cheeks practically pressed flush against one another as they take turns stroking his cock and fondling his balls. Both of them open their mouths wide and loll out their tongues invitingly and staring down at them… Peter can’t hold back a moment longer.

With a loud groan, he cums all over Felicia and Gwen’s faces, coating their expectant cheeks in his seed, covering them from their foreheads to their chins. They take it happily, and before he’s even fully recovered, the two have stood up, turned around, and promptly bent themselves over a pair of desks at the front of the room for him.

When Peter manages to get his wits about him, both Felicia and Gwen are already waiting, their skirts flipped up and their panties pulled down, showing off pale thighs and gorgeous creamy buttocks, as well as their puffy slits, each set of pussy lips perfectly framed by their fit bodies.

“Come on, Peter. Don’t dally now. I don’t care if you fucked the Queen of England and her granddaughter, I want that fucking cock inside of me before Lunch Period ends…”

Jeez, she’d come to terms with everything pretty fast, hadn’t she? But then, Felicia always was quick to accept what she couldn’t change, he supposed. Either way, her teasing prompts a bit of retaliation… in the form of him moving behind Gwen first and sinking his cock into the pert blonde instead of the white-haired professional thief right beside her.