The Party Pt. 3

Looking down at the two blondes, one of them admittedly invisible beneath the coating of cum that he’s just left on her face, Peter comes to a decision quite quickly, in the end. Looking to Carol’s expectant, almost hopeful face, he smirks.

“Sorry, Carol, but Sue was here first, which means she gets to go first. Not to worry though… you can help.”

There’s a note of crestfallenness to Carol’s expression at that, and yet there’s also a surge of excitement in her eyes and a spasm in her lower body. She’s turned on by the completely unapologetic tone of Peter’s ‘apology’, and likely also turned on by the idea of being relegated to little more than a ‘fluffer’ as Sue had called it.

Turning his attention towards the Invisible Woman in question, Peter gives her a more sincere smile.

“Any preference for how you want to do this, Ms. Storm?”

Standing up and regaining her visibility, Sue quickly takes off the rest of her clothes, not even bothering to strip in any sort of slow or sensual or seductive way like Carol had submissively tried to. Peter can appreciate an aggressive woman though, and he especially likes how Sue shows off her body, the Invisible Woman unafraid to let him admire her rocking figure with all of its gorgeous curves and firm, toned lines.

“Like what you see, Peter?”

“Very much so, Sue.”

Biting her lower lip, flushing slightly in the face of his unwavering confidence, Sue finally comes to a decision. Turning, she saunters over to the nearby bed, her hips swaying back and forth enticingly and causing him to follow after her as she goes. At the same time, Carol makes her way over as well, but she’s barely an afterthought right now if Peter is being honest. All of his attention is on Sue Storm, the gorgeous blonde femme fatale of the Fantastic Four.

As soon as she reaches the bed, Sue bends over, acting almost like a porn star as she tosses her hair back, arches her spine, and thrusts her hips and ass high into the air, very nearly standing on her tip toes to get the posture she wants. Bent over the bed, legs ramrod straight and splayed apart, Sue plants one palm down on the bed blanket itself, while her other goes back betwixt her thighs and pointedly spreads open her dripping, glistening pussy lips for Peter’s viewing pleasure.

“I want you to fucking ravage me, Peter. Take me and make me your woman…”

Well now, that was certainly a lot. But Peter’s cock surges in excitement, and he can’t deny that he’s VERY interested in making that a reality. Stepping forward, the young man grabs Sue by her hips, finding that with the raising of her ass as she goes up on her tip toes, she’s managing to put them at perfect level, his throbbing member lining up just right with her puffy pussy lips.

“… Just so you know, Sue… I’m apparently not the kind of guy who sticks to one woman. If you’re going to be mine, you need to be ready to share me.”

Eyes twinkling with mischief, Sue looks back over her shoulder at him as her pussy lips clench and cling to the head of his cock almost as if they’re making out with his dick tip, kissing the first inch of his member like a loving whore might kiss her john.

“I figured that out, Peter. When Toni Stark of all women is putting out the feelers, and then this worthless cunt shows up… yeah, I get it. And I don’t mind.”

She really didn’t, did she? Peter can only feel bewildered for a moment, wondering if this really is his life now… but then he thrusts forward, unable to hold back any longer. Sue cries out happily, tossing her head back in clear enjoyment of the way his cock feels pumping into her for the very first time. Finally, he’s buried inside of the Invisible Woman, though at the moment all of her gorgeous, toned body is visible as he fucks her hard and fast from behind, pounding into her with all his might.

Meanwhile, Carol is close by… and as he fucks Sue, she gets ever closer, eyes staring almost transfixed at the spot where he and the other blonde are joined together. Glancing over to her without so much as slowing his pace, Peter can tell… the superheroine known as Captain Marvel is getting off on watching the man she’s fallen for fuck another woman. More specifically, she’s getting off on being made to watch him fuck another woman INSTEAD of her.

Carol is a masochist with a humiliation and degradation fetish a mile long. She wants to be used and abused by him, to be told off and denied by him. Well, Peter can do that. If he were still second guessing everything, he might not have been able to… but this much at least, he can handle. As soon as Carol creeps close enough, Peter reaches out and grabs her by her hair, yanking her in close.

Their faces end up a mere half inch apart, even as he continues to jackhammer into a moaning, squealing Sue Storm at full speed. Looking into Carol’s wide, hopeful eyes, Peter smiles, finding that playing the dom to her sub actually comes relatively easily to him.

“Like what you see, slut? Like watching as I fuck another woman, a BETTER woman?”

Whimpering, her hands flailing helplessly at her sides, Carol just nods to the best of her ability. Its not that she doesn’t know what to do with her hands, of course, its that she’s self-censuring, making sure not to touch herself without his permission. Peter notes that with some amusement as he continues to ram Sue senseless, fucking and plowing the Invisible Woman through the first of several explosive orgasms.

Sue’s scream as she creams herself on his cock is like music to Peter’s ears. Meanwhile, it makes Carol flinch and whimper even harder as she squirms in his grasp.

“… Then let’s give you a better look, hm?”

Yanking Carol downwards by her hair, Peter feels no resistance from the incredibly powerful superheroine as she drops to her knees without an inch of protest. Dragging her closer, pushing her into place between Sue’s legs and the bed, Peter gives Carol the best view in the house… just in time for Sue to cum again, a squealing and squirting affair this time around, one that paints Carol’s face with her pussy juices.

Shoving the kneeling blonde’s face into their two crotches, Peter lets go of Carol a moment later so he can grab onto Susan with both hands again, gripping her tightly and fucking into her hard and fast. He feels Carol’s tongue flick across his shaft and swiftly swinging ball sack as he does so and judging by the sudden tone-shift in Sue’s moans, the other blonde is receiving some attention from their ‘fluffer’ as well.

As they fuck practically on top of Carol, Sue looks back at Peter, eyes heavily lidded, smile particularly lewd and satisfied.

“Don’t you dare stop now, Peter. I don’t think you’ve QUITE made me your woman yet~”

Snorting in amusement at the blonde’s teasing, minx-like tone, Peter rears back a hand and brings it down hard on her toned, tanned ass.

SMACK!

Sue squeals from the impact, her back arching beautifully and her body shaking as her ass cheek jiggles. So, Peter repeats the motion on her other cheek.