Crossing a Black Cat Pt. 2

With a low growl, Peter’s hand suddenly lashes out and grabs at Black Cat’s white ponytail, taking firm hold of her by the hair and forcing her head back just a little bit. In response, the gorgeous young cat burglar’s breath hitches and a quiet gasp leaves her parted, imminently kissable lips as she looks up at him, her eyes flashing.

“Yesss… give it to her, Peter.”

Meanwhile, a certain AI in his ear continues to play the part of the devil on his shoulder. Peter’s fairly sure that under most circumstances, there’s supposed to be an angel that goes along with said devil. But it’s just Friday in his ear as he stands on this rooftop staring down at a crouching Black Cat, who’s looking up at him with total and utter lust in her eyes.

Her gloved hands continue to run down the front of his suit, and she licks her lips suggestively before giving him an expectant grin.

“Well, Spider-Ma-ah!”

In the midst of her question, Friday takes preemptive measures and folds back the Iron Spider suit from his crotch, ordering the nanites to pull away and let his erect phallus flop out onto Black Cat’s face. Now, to be fair, Peter had final say on what happened with his suit. He was directly linked in, so to speak, so when Friday made that move, he was asked first if he was okay with it.

Fact of the matter was, he was more than okay with it… and agreeing to let Friday do it was a fair bit easier than doing it himself, now wasn’t it? Regardless of how it happened, in the end what mattered was that it was done. Peter’s cock was out now, laid out across Black Cat’s face, the cat burglar’s gorgeous green eyes going crossed just trying to stare at his meaty length.

He can hear her taking in a deep breath, a low moan exiting her lips which brush across his cock as they part again, her nostrils flaring.

“Oh, Spider-Man… fuck, I just can’t get enough of this smell. It’s so much STRONGER up close in personal… I swear to fucking god, if you’re attracting me with spider pheromones or something, I’m going to stick my foot up your ass~”

Peter squawks indignantly at that, though thanks to his suit, Black Cat doesn’t hear his reaction. Pheromones? That sounds ridiculous! There’s no way he’s got ‘spider pheromones’, and even if he did, why the hell would they work on a human, right? Ah, but the cat burglar’s tone is ultimately playful, and Peter processes that she’s just teasing him a moment before she grasps his cock near the base in one of his gloved hands and swallows the head of his member whole in those pouty, perfect lips of hers.

Crouching before him, legs bent at the knee and spread outwards, one hand palm down on the ground between them to anchor herself, Black Cat bobs up and down on his dick, her green eyes focused on the gorgeous prize before her for a moment, but ultimately sliding up the length of his suit to his masked face, where she stares at him as she sucks him off.

Fuck but she’s good… she’s very, very good.

“Don’t let her control the flow now, Peter. Do you want to just be some boytoy? You have to earn her respect in this arena, just as you earned her respect as a hero.”

But of course, there was always his own personal devil in his ear to keep him on track. Friday’s advice is sound, and Peter feels his need to dominate welling up inside of him again. He already has a grip on Black Cat’s ponytail as it stands, though he’s let that get rather loose as she started sucking him off. Tightening up his hold on her hair once more, Peter stares down into Black Cat’s green eyes and begins to thrust.

No longer taking a passive role, the masked hero pushes forward, causing the cat burglar’s eyes to widen in surprise as she gags a little on his dick. He almost pulls back at that, but Friday’s voice in his ear urges him onwards, and Black Cat never actually tries to push him away, even as he takes control of the oral sex and turns things from her sucking him off, to him fucking her face.

“Glughk… Glughk… Glughk…”

Peter groans as the gorgeous white-haired thief chokes and gurgles around his dick. Her nostrils flair for air, and saliva and slobber and drool slowly begin to collect on her chin. Her face is getting red, and involuntary tears are starting to form in the corner of her eyes. As he forces more and more of his prodigious length down Black Cat’s throat, her hand at the base of his cock falls away, down to join it’s fellow on the ground, palm down, to give her another anchoring point.

With her crouching there in front of him, legs spread apart, and hands planted between her boots, Peter lets out another loud groan as Black Cat’s tongue writhes along the underside of his pistoning cock. He’s getting closer and closer to disappearing every last inch of his dick past those pristine pouty lips, but alas, he’s getting closer to his release far faster than even that.

Friday, ever-present in his ear and all throughout his suit, can detect that he’s going to cum soon long before either he or Black Cat realizes it. Once again, the perverted AI whispers to him, decidedly dirty in her… suggestions.

“Cum on her face and tits, Peter. Mark her as your property. Make her your bitch!”

His mentor’s AI daughter really was a lewd little thing, but Peter can’t deny that her words make him explode right then and there, and in the heat of the moment, he yanks Black Cat back by her ponytail and cums all over her face, her mask, and the front of her costume as she gasps for air, eyes wide before flinching shut from the sudden cascade of cum giving her a surprise facial.

It’s only after he’s done that Peter feels a bit of shame and guilt at not warning the cat burglar of what was about to happen, about not asking her where she would prefer he cum. But he has to admit… she looks absolutely fantastic, painted with his white, hot spunk.

Black Cat rocks back on her heels for a moment, eyes wide at his audacity. Slowly, she brings a gloved hand up to her face and slides a finger through his cum, bringing it to her mouth to suck it clean. That’s probably a good sign, isn’t it? But beyond that lewd act, Black Cat is perfectly unreadable as she sucks the gloved digit clean, before ultimately pulling it back and looking up at him.

Then, covered in his seed, the beautiful white-haired woman breaks out into a wide smile.

“You are a saucy one, aren’t you Spider-Man? I’ve never had a man treat me so… cavalierly before. Frankly, I don’t think I’d let any man except for you and perhaps one other get away with it.”

Blinking at the ‘one other’ remark, Peter just stands there as Black Cat gets to her feet and then turns and begins walking away. She doesn’t get far though, certainly not far enough for him to get his thoughts in order and call after her. By the time Peter is capable of speaking and moving again, the cat burglar is up against the nearest wall, and has pulled down the zipper of her catsuit far enough that she’s able to jut out her leather-clad ass and expose a pair of perfectly pink, puffy, and altogether slippery pussy lips.

Looking back over her shoulder at him as she plants her hands on the wall, Black Cat licks her cum-covered lips and slurps his seed into her mouth as she gives him a raunchy grin.

“Well, Spider-Man? Care to finish what you started?”

“Peter-!”

This time, Friday doesn’t even get her suggestion out before he’s upon Black Cat, grabbing her by the ponytail with one hand and the hip with the other. His cock, still fully erect and ready for action, slides up against her cunt lips, pushing back and forth for a moment before he finally finds blessed purchase. And then he’s inside of her, filling her with his meat, and Black Cat is moaning in turn, clawing at the wall he’s pinning her up again.

“That’s right, Peter! Don’t let up! Put this slutty kitty in her place!”

Friday’s enthusiastic cries sound almost feverish, like the AI herself is masturbating while talking in his ear and watching him and Black Cat fuck… which to be fair, for all that Friday is an Artificial Intelligence, Peter is also fully aware that she has three bodies she can use at any time, likely even when she’s also acting as his support AI.

So, the chances of her masturbating as Cortana, or EDI, Or Seven of Nine right now as she eggs him on are… exceedingly high. The mental imagery certainly causes Peter to groan as his cock jumps inside of Black Cat’s hungry twat. For a moment, it’s enough to distract him… but only for a moment. Friday is just an exceedingly partial observer to all of this… right now, this is between him and Black Cat.

Giving in to his primal instincts a bit more, Peter pushes the white-haired thief up against the wall harder, pressing her face and her exposed tits into the brick. Black Cat yelps, but her cunt gushes and clenches down around his cock from the rough treatment, giving away just how much she’s enjoying getting fucked by him from behind so very savagely. So, Peter doesn’t let up, not even for a moment. He gives Black Cat all she clearly desires, all the while well aware that… well, she’s technically his first human woman.

Did Friday count, when it came to losing his virginity? Peter would say yes that an Artificial Intelligence as brilliant as Friday was one hundred percent more of a person than a sex toy. While calling her his ‘sex bot’ and all that denigrating stuff would probably turn Friday on to no end, it was all for the sake of that arousal, not because Peter thought of her as any less of a real, living being with sapience and sentience in spades.

That all said, Black Cat is his first human woman, and that’s gotta count for something as well. As he fucks her hard, slamming home into her cunt again and again, Peter is struggling to hang on, trying to hold back his next release. She’s just so slippery and slick inside, so wet as her velvety folds cling and squeeze down on his dick, more than enough to milk him of his load.

But Peter wants to hear Black Cat squeal first. He refuses to cum before her, to cum before any woman, especially when he’s chosen to… well, try and dominate them. So, sliding his hands both down and up from their original positions at the same time, Peter wraps them around to Black Cat’s front and gives the cat burglar a grope and a squeeze of her sensitive tits, even as he’s thrusting particularly deeply into her hungry twat from behind.

The result is glorious, as Black Cat lets out a shriek of ecstasy and explosively orgasms all over his cock. But at the same time, Peter simply can’t hold back any longer either. She just feels too damn good around his dick, and as she cums, she manages to milk him of his release as well, causing Peter to cum deep, DEEP inside of the white-haired thief’s cunt.

In the heat of the moment, so damn lost in his primitive instincts and dominating Black Cat up against the wall, Peter doesn’t even consider the risks of cumming inside. It’s only as he’s finishing up that he belatedly realizes what he’s done and abruptly pulls back, jerking out of her cunt far too late for it to matter, leaving behind a sizable creampie as the beautiful cat burglar lets out a throaty moan and wiggles against the wall for a moment.

Turning herself around eventually, back against the wall for support, Black Cat gives him a tired grin, her green eyes heavily lidded as she slowly zips herself up.

“Well then, Spider… THAT was an experience. Don’t worry too much about knocking me up… I’m on birth control.”

Oh, well that was good. Peter ignores what sounds like a disappointed noise from Friday, and finds himself standing there a little awkwardly, not quite sure what to do next as his cock flags and grows soft. Looking him up and down, Black Cat’s smile widens.

“Not bad, by the way. Mm, I’d give it a… seven out of ten. You certainly gave me a good, hard plowing… but not enough to make me fall on my knees in worship to your divine cock for the rest of my days~”

Her teasing causes Peter to blush profusely under his mask, while at the same time making him so incredibly grateful that said mask existed in the first place. As such, whether Black Cat knows she got a reaction out of him or not, she continues on without more than a second’s pause.

“You’ve successfully convinced me to put off my thievery for another night though. Doubt I’ve got full range of movement after how hard you fucked me, heh. Unfortunately… I don’t think there’s anything long-term between us, Spider. I’ve got my eye on this other guy, you see… hope you understand.”

Other guy? Peter is again reminded of what Black Cat said before, about her allowing him and ‘perhaps one other’ to get away with treating her so ‘cavalierly’. For the first time in his life, Peter feels jealousy. It’s an angry jade monster in his chest, leaving him wondering just what sort of guy he’s competing with for the Black Cat’s attention.

“See you around, Spider…”

And like that, she’s gone. Peter is left standing there, the Iron Spider nanites building up around his cock again and tucking his genitals away once more, leaving him no longer… indecently exposed.

“Well, that was a bit surprising…”

Flinching at the reminder of Friday’s presence, Peter grimaces and before he can think better of it, asks the all-powerful lewd AI that he’s somehow earned the devotion of the first thing on his mind.

“Fri… who was she talking about?”

He thinks better of himself a moment after the words leave his mouth of course, realizing just what sort of power Friday has at her disposal, but before he can rescind the question, the AI herself does the surprisingly mature thing.

“I could tell you, Peter… but I think we both know you don’t want me to. Obviously, I know exactly who Black Cat is outside of that mask. I know everything there is to know about her lives both in and out of costume. I wouldn’t have pushed for you to fuck her like I did if I didn’t know for a fact that she was no danger to you. But… do you really want me to violate her privacy for your sake? I will if you ask it of me Peter…”

Breath hitching, Peter finds himself standing at a crossroads. Does he have any right to do something like that, to break the mutual trust and understanding that he and Black Cat had between them? Could he resist the temptation to use Friday in such a morally grey manner? And to what, figure out who the other man in Black Cat’s life was?

Fuck, he really wasn’t sure what to do…