The Party Pt. 6

… No, he wouldn’t completely refrain from fucking Carol. The gorgeous superheroine was too tasty not to enjoy in some way, and besides, he’d indulged her denial kink enough by this point, Peter figured. That said, that didn’t mean he wasn’t going to keep treating her like shit. She obviously enjoyed it very, VERY much.

Holding Carol by the hair, Peter stares down at her for a moment… and then slaps her across her cum-covered face. His seed makes a mess of his hand, even as Carol moans appreciatively, enjoying the pain. When he shoves his messy digits into her mouth a moment later, cutting off said moans, she wastes no time whatsoever sucking them clean, licking his jizz off of his hand like the bitch in heat she is.

“You’re a needy cunt, aren’t you Captain Marvel? You’re a horny little cum dump, so eager to serve as my rag, so desperate to be used and abused that you’ll watch me fuck three other women in front of you.”

Carol just moans around his fingers as she nods her agreement, his grip on her hair not keeping her from bobbing her head up and down. It’s a reminder of just how powerful she is, how he’s effectively taming a cosmic-level superheroine here. And yet, far from making him feel any sort of reverence towards the moment, he just looks upon Carol with even more disgust.

“All that power… all that strength, and you want nothing more than to be my cunt. You’re trash, Carol. But… I suppose one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.”

Face flushed, eyes filled with lust and arousal, the masochistic pig of a superheroine just looks up at him, waiting for his verdict. He can see it in her eyes, she’s half-ready for him to just leave her hanging. But she also isn’t sure that she wants that. Oh, she’d certainly get off on him refusing to give her an ounce of his cock, but would she get off on it more than actually getting to take his cock?

Peter can tell she doesn’t really know for sure. All of this is new to her, they’re testing her boundaries and limits just as much as they’re testing his. Grunting, Peter drags his fingers out from between Carol’s pliant lips and gazes down at her with an expression of utter contempt.

“… If you want me to fuck you, you’ll beg for it like the dog you are, bitch.”

Whimpering, Carol begins to pant noisily.

“P-Please… please sir. Please Master~ Please fuck your worthless bitch however you like. Use me in whatever way will most satisfy you. I want your cock; I NEED your cock! Please, please, please!”

Watching Carol make a fool of herself, watching the galaxy-level superheroine acting this way… its certainly arousing. Peter’s cock throbs, already rock hard again as he stares down at the blonde for a long moment before nodding, having finally come to a decision on just how he’s going to take her.

“Your cunt isn’t worth fucking… but I’ll fuck your ass, I suppose.”

His offer gets precisely the reaction he’s expecting. Carol’s eyes widen, and then a shudder rushes through her, his audible disdain for her and disregard for what she might want sending her over the edge into another climax. As she whines keenly while squirting all over the floor, Peter just snorts. Really, she was too easy.

“Use your mouth to get me ready, cunt.”

Carol happily does so, shuffling forward as he tugs on her hair, and leaning in to wrap her lips around his cock. She begins to bob up and down his dick, slobbering all over it, providing additional lubrication to his already messy member while cleaning up the juices of the women who came before her. With some of his seed still coating her face, she looks positively messed up while doing so, but her eyes shine with a desire to please, a NEED to impress him.

Peter will never admit it of course, because she clearly gets off on abuse of all kinds and probably wouldn’t actually gain anything from a compliment, but he is a little impressed by her oral technique. She’s enthusiastic and eager, for all that she’s clearly not very good at this. Regardless, her saliva output is somewhat incredible, like she’s purposefully doing everything in her power to drool upon his cock as much as possible as her tongue writhes wildly all over his cock, a lewd instrument meant to carry out his will and ‘get him ready’.

Eventually, Peter decides that the blonde has slobbered enough all over his cock. After all, he’s cum on her face plenty at this point. No reason to let it go that far again. And so, yanking her back by his grip on her hair, Peter all but pushes her away from him as he takes a step back. Carol flinches, like she’s afraid she’s done something wrong, only to freeze under his steely gaze.

“Well? Assume the position, bitch.”

With Jean and Sue both looking on while Shuri is still caught up in recovering from the powerful plowing he’d given HER, Carol happily turns around, facing away from him as she… well, as she assumes the position. In the end, there’s only one position for a woman like her to be butt-fucked in, and they both know it. The gorgeous, cosmic-powered superheroine bends over right in front of him, pressing her face into the floor and reaching back with both hands to spread her ass cheeks apart nice and wide.

As she reveals her puckered anus to him, Peter steps forward, his well-lubricated, spit-polished cock in hand. Her ass high in the air, the blonde has left her back door completely defenseless, making herself totally and utterly helpless before what’s coming for her. Needless to say, Peter shows no mercy. Crouching over her upturned ass, Peter angles his cock appropriately… and then slams home into Carol’s back door, punching into her bowels with as much force as he can muster.

She can take it, and more than that, he knows she wants to be abused. The masochistic pig that Carol Danvers has turned out to be desires nothing more than to be mistreated and used like a cum rag, so that’s exactly what Peter is going to give her. Captain Marvel, stripped naked and face down, ass up on the carpeted floor, squeals mightily as he fills her ass with his thick, fat cock.

Her unoccupied pussy squirts again as she cums on the spot from the anal intrusion, and her feet kick up and down in the air. She quivers and shivers, while Peter repositions himself so he can plant a foot in the back of her head, pinning her to the ground more securely while finding a better angle by which to fuck her asshole from.

He’s not nice about it. Carol wouldn’t thank him for taking it easy on her, that much Peter knows beyond a shadow of a doubt. Rather, he fucks her hard and fast from the off-set, luxuriating in her tight, clenching, flexing asshole and driving into her from above with all the force of a jackhammer, albeit a very meaty one.

Carol loves it. Even as she squeals with glee, moaning like a wanton pig, she’s begging him for more.

“H-Harder! Give it to me harder! Please! Use my ass to your heart’s content, Master!”

He’d vaguely noticed when she called him ‘Master’ during her begging. Apparently, Carol was into this sort of thing as well. Smirking, Peter rears back a hand and delivers a POWERFUL smack to Carol’s ass, causing her to squeal and shriek beneath him.

“That’s right, slave. This ass belongs to me, doesn’t it? Just like every other part of you belongs to me.”

“Y-yes… yesh! I’m yours! I’m yooooours!”

Squealing her way through yet another carpet-staining orgasm, the disgrace of a superheroine’s asshole clenches down all the harder around his cock. Peter grunts, not sure how much longer he can last, but assuredly angling to try to keep going all the same. Underneath all of the vitriol and verbal abuse and even physical abuse, he still wants to leave Carol just as satisfied as he’s left the other three women. Maybe he won’t ever be able to look up to or respect the galaxy-level superheroine ever again, but at the same time… he does care for her, after a fashion.

Of course, it’s not just him and Carol in this moment. There are other women in the room with them, and it seems Princess Shuri has finally recovered, leading to all three of those women climbing off the bed and approaching him, their naked bodies glistening even now with sweat from their own encounters with him.

“Give that bitch what she deserves, Peter.”

“Really, you’re already spending too much time focused on her.”

“Hmph, trash like her can only be treated one way.”

Peter chuckles, even as Sue, Jean, and Shuri all drape themselves over different parts of his body. Pressing themselves into him, hugging him tightly, they moan as they rub themselves against him. Needless to say, the four-way hug makes it impossible for Peter to properly hold back any longer. He’s being over-stimulated from every direction, and it’s not long before he lets out a low groan… and proceeds to paint Carol’s bowels white with his seed.

The blonde experiences one last orgasm herself as he fills her asshole with white, hot jizz, followed by her complete collapse, face down in a prone position on the carpet. As his cock slips out of her back door and Peter himself straightens up, he’s immediately beset upon by all three of the other women, each of them eager for their next turn.

The Invisible Woman, the Telepath, and the African Princess, all desperate for him and his cock. Luckily, Peter somehow has more to give, his stamina surprisingly still strong even after everything that’s happened so far. And so, they start in on it again, the four of them retiring to the bed as Carol just lays on the floor like the used cum rag she’s been reduced to.

As Peter finds himself drawn into even more debauchery, as he finds himself satisfying the needs of these women that Toni has set him up with well into the night, there’s one thought that runs continuously through his head.

Best Birthday Ever.

-x-X-x-

Meanwhile, elsewhere, a pair of women have met for a conversation.

“… What do you want, Felicia?”

Smirking, Felicia Hardy flicks her hair over her shoulder.

“It’s not about what I want… it’s about what YOU want, Michelle.”

Dark brown eyes narrow dangerously, as a beautiful dark-skinned woman crosses her arms over her chest.

“Call me MJ. And precisely WHAT do you think I want?”

Felicia’s smirk only widens, taking on a true predatory glint.

“Easy. You want Peter Parker.”

Not giving anything away, MJ just raises a single eyebrow, looking as unimpressed with the other girl as she ever does. But then, MJ has perfected the disinterested, unaffected look. To someone like Felicia, aka Black Cat, it’s so obviously a feint that she barely gives it the time of day. Still smirking, the cat burglar cocks her head to the side.

“Tell me, have you figured it out yet?”

“Figured what out?”

“The reason you’re no closer to closing the deal with Peter. The reason you can’t get him to see you as anything more than a friend. The reason you’ve fallen so far behind the other women in his life. Have you figured it out yet?”

As Felicia speaks, MJ’s shoulders tighten up further and further with every word, her lips curling downwards into a frown as she tenses visibly. Silence hangs for a moment, before Felicia opens her mouth to deliver the fateful news… only for MJ to cut her off.

“What, the fact that he’s secretly Spider-Man? Or that you’re Black Cat?”

Needless to say, this is NOT what the other girl was expecting. She was going to be the one to deliver the bombshells here, or at least, she was supposed to be. Instead, she finds herself speechless as MJ cuts her off.

“Or maybe the fact that the new girl, Gwen Stacey, is that new heroine Spider-Woman. Is that what I’m supposed to have figured out?”

Floundering a bit now, Felicia nevertheless detects the hint of jealousy and envy in MJ’s voice. She IS bitter, and that… that Felicia can work with. Latching onto that small amount of bitterness, Felicia leans in and smiles.

“You want a piece of Peter… and I want to show Gwen Stacey that she’s not as special as she thinks she is. So… why don’t we team up, hm? You and me, together, showing Peter a good time. I get to monopolize him away from Gwen for a bit, and you get your shot at showing him what he’s missing out on by not having you in his life.”

There, sales pitch delivered. MJ’s brow furrows as she processes Felicia’s words. It’s fairly straight forward, to be fair. A little quid pro quo, so to speak. The two of them work together, and they both get what they want from the exchange, presumably. And yet…

“Peter doesn’t seem like the type to enjoy this sort of backroom dealing. What if you fuck this up for me? Maybe I’m better off approaching him on my own.”

Felicia just rolls her eyes at that.

“Look, Peter has made it clear that there’s no… hierarchy to this whole thing he’s got going on. The guy has a harem, in case you didn’t already know that much too. We’re small fry, compared to some of the women he’s involved with. Did you know Toni Stark and Pepper Potts quite literally gave him a birthday threesome the weekend before his birthday party?”

Despite MJ’s clearly educated guesses on all of their identities, its obvious from the widening of her eyes that no, she did NOT know that. Her mouth opens and closes a couple times, and Felicia exults in the feeling of catching the otherwise unflappable girl so off guard.

“So yeah. I’m not trying to freeze Gwen out or anything like that. Like you said, it wouldn’t work. But if I introduce you and Peter properly, then I win some points with him. That’s all I want, to put myself in his mind a bit more. So… what do you say?”

The cat burglar offers MJ her hand, and though she looks at it distrustfully for a moment, the dark-skinned Captain of the Academic Decathlon Team finally reaches out and takes it, nostrils flaring a bit.

“… What do you have in mind?”

“Mm, there are a couple ways we could do this. At school might seem to be the obvious choice… but that’s just us as Felicia and MJ, cozying up to Peter. That’s the safe option. The not-so-safe option… is for us to get all suited up and catch his attention as Spider-Man. I’ve got a spare costume… if you’re interested~”

MJ’s eyes widen at that, and Felicia can see she’s definitely interested, but also a little scared of the idea. That’s alright, either option is fine with her. In the end, it’s all up to MJ…