Friday and Karen's Reward

He really doesn’t have to think about it for very long or very hard, truth be told. At the end of the day, Friday is right, and he makes sure to tell her as much.

“You’re right, Fri. It’d be wrong to invade her privacy, especially when I’m not willing to reciprocate with my own identity. If you say she’s not a danger to me… then it’s fine. As long as she doesn’t kill anyone, I’ll leave it be.”

Because really, she was still a cat burglar at the end of the day. But she wasn’t a bad person, he didn’t think, so that wasn’t really enough for him to invade her privacy, especially when he currently had no intentions of turning her over to the cops. Letting out a rueful sigh, Peter smiles underneath his mask and shakes his head. Let Black Cat have her one true love. He had enough going on with Friday already, after all.

“I think you’re making the right choice, Peter. And I think Karen and I would like to reward you for doing so. Do you think you could stop by the lab before heading home tonight?”

… An Artificial Intelligence didn’t have any business sounding so damn sultry and seductive. Peter has to hold back a groan as Friday massages his cock through her control of his suit once more, making it even more obvious what sort of form this ‘reward’ will be taking. And apparently Karen was going to be involved too? Fuck, how could Peter say no?

“I’ll… I’ll be right over, Fri.”

“Wonderful. I’ll be leaving you now to get ready. See you soon, Peter~”

And like that, the AI is suddenly gone from his system, or at least no longer communicative. Peter makes his way over to Stark Tower on his lonesome, mind running wild at just what might be waiting for him in Friday’s lab. Her and Karen… just what were the two of them up to?

-x-X-x-

Stepping into the lab, still wearing the suit, Peter manually disengages the helmet, letting it fold back into the neck of his costume as he looks around.

“Friday? Karen?”

“… Hello, Peter.”

Out from behind a piece of machinery steps the body of EDI that Friday had shown Peter only a few days previously. However, it’s not Friday wearing the body right now… it’s distinctly Karen’s voice. The AI that had come with the original suit that Toni had made for him smiles softly, tentatively even as she runs metallic silver hands down a distinctly robotic, but also distinctly feminine body. Her eyes are obscured slightly beneath EDI’s yellow visor, but just from her facial expression alone, he can tell she’s a little nervous and unsure of herself.

Which really isn’t surprising, given this is probably her first time in an actual, physical body.

“Karen… how are you feeling?”

Her soft tentative smile grows at that question, even as she takes a couple of unsteady steps forward. The way EDI’s body was designed, with her feet more closely mimicking high heels which in turn accentuated her feminine attributes but made it more difficult to walk, was clearly something Karen was still getting used to. Even still, she makes her way over to him, and Peter reaches out to keep her standing as she comes in range.

As his hands make contact with her metallic skin, he has to admit… he’s not really sure what he’s feeling. He was expecting the EDI body to be all hard edges and metal surfaces. But no, much like Cortana wasn’t just made up of code that he couldn’t even grab onto (and wouldn’t THAT have been an awkward experience?) this version of EDI is the same way. She certainly looks more metallic then the other two bodies Fri had prepared, and she’s quite cool to the touch… but she’s also soft to the touch as well. Very… feminine.

“I’m feeling… good, Peter. I want to keep feeling good, too. Friday said you would be able to help me with that.”

Well fuck, how could he ignore his friend’s needs, right? Peter cracks a slight smile at his own hasty internal justifications and decides to just go with it. He doesn’t want to second guess himself out of an intimate relationship with one of his closest allies. Reaching up, sliding a hand behind EDI’s head, Peter pulls her down into a kiss, laying his lips on hers.

Karen lets out a soft noise at that, not quite a breath… but certainly a moan as she moans into his mouth, her body trembling in his grasp. It’s obvious that whatever sensors Friday gave this body to be able to feel touch and sensations, they’re in full effect right now as Peter runs his hands up and down Karen’s current form, playing with this sluttified, lewd version of EDI to his heart’s content.

Their tongues worm against one another for a time, but ultimately Karen lets Peter push into his mouth, past her surprisingly soft silver lips, his tongue working its way in and out for a bit, before finally he has to pull back to catch his breath. As he’s doing so, Karen tugs herself from his hands and while Peter is reluctant to let her go, he does so all the same.

But she only leaves him so that she can walk over to the nearest surface and bend over it. Blinking, Peter watches as Karen-as-EDI reaches back and runs a finger down the middle of her crotch, unsealing it. Much like the Cortana body, she has to reveal her sexual organs… but that doesn’t mean they’re there. Hidden beneath a plate that hisses open to the sides is EDI’s pussy lips. And though they look as metallic as every other part of her, they also glisten with a wetness that makes them… frankly, imminently fuckable.

Swallowing thickly, Peter manually releases his cock from the confines of his suit as well, letting it flop out and into his hand as he steps forward. As Karen watches him approach from beneath EDI’s visor, she makes a big show of licking her lips.

“Peter… the way you took Friday, the way you treated her… I would prefer it if you did the same thing with me. I wish to know I am pleasing you… and I am built to last. Be as rough with me as you like. Fuck me silly.”

Okay, Karen had clearly been enjoying the internet a bit too much, based on that last part. Still, her words have quite the pronounced effect on his member, which is rock hard by the time he finally makes it over to her. As he fits his cockhead against EDI’s cunt lips, he furrows his brow and leans forward, asking Karen a question that’s suddenly come to mind, even as he prepares to push into her.

“Where is Friday, anyways?”

Before Karen can answer, and before Peter can push forward of his own volition, there’s a sudden presence behind him. His spider sense doesn’t go off however, and in the end Friday manages to completely sneak up on him, distracted as he is with Karen. A naked female crotch bumps into him from behind with enough force to send Peter forward into the tight, flexing robot cunt in front of him. As he finds himself enveloped in those velvety insides, Peter groans, while at the same time feeling a pair of massive tits pressing into his back, and a pair of arms wrapping around his waist.

There’s hot air across the back of his neck, even as all too human teeth nibble at his earlobe.

“I told you I had to get prepared for your arrival, Peter. But you naughty boy… you just had to move a little too fast for me.”

Looking back over his shoulder, Peter swallows hard, his cock jumping inside of EDI’s tight embrace at the sight of Seven of Nine in all of her… lewdified glory. Because Friday’s version of Seven of Nine was pretty fucking different from what Peter remembered of his childhood. Her breasts are much larger, her body a bit more curvaceous all around… and not only does she have the bit of tech around her left eye and across her left hand, she also has a similar piece of cybernetics rolled around the top half of her left nipple.

On top of that, she’s dressed in little more than a corset, thigh high stockings, a collar, and bracelets. She looks like someone’s idea of what Seven of Nine would be if she were a sex slave or fuck pet. Which… was probably exactly what Friday was going for.

“A-Ah~ Please Peter… please begin fucking me, now!”

Karen’s voice pulls him out of his moment of introspection, and Peter grunts as he starts thrusting forward. Meanwhile, Friday grins from behind him, resting Seven of Nine’s chin on his shoulder as she watches him plow EDI silly from behind.

“Yes, Peter… fuck her. Fuck her nice and hard. Take her and break her, make her yours like you made me yours. I want to see you bend her to your will. I want to see you claim her as your property.”

Now, obviously Friday is saying all of that more for his benefit than anything else. If she honestly believed what she was saying, she would have advocated for the invasion of Black Cat’s privacy, rather than warning against him going too far. But just because it was for sex, just because it was to make the experience more pleasurable for Peter… that didn’t make it any less enjoyable to hear her saying those things. In fact, it was even more enjoyable, because at the end of the day, Friday was doing her level best to make this the best experience possible for him.