Izu didn't have the All Might version (which was a white t shirt and the two signature blonde antennas in the centre) in boys version so he was pretty sad. But I had it, so it was fine as long as one of us could wear it.

He buys quite a lot of other girl All Might merchandise for me on my birthdays with the hidden intention of indirectly collecting them which was cute. I remember when he insisted on buying a body pillow once. I love All Might too but I refused firmly on that matter unless he wanted that. I can't handle a half naked All Might body pillow beside me on bed, it gave me the queases.

I don't get why they even make such merchandise of the heroes, it's creepy and shiver inducing. To think I might be a part of all that sometime in the future, I'd want to burn it all if I could, no, I'd never let it happen in the first place. If there were any, I'm gonna label it as black merchandise, honestly.

I went to Shoto's room and knocked on the door. He opened it, "Rin. Come in" he said going inside, "let me wash my face"

I nodded walking in, I saw the bunny plush on top of the cabinet, lying down on its tummy and the one not sitting up was much cuter in my opinion.

I took it down and held in my arms like I was holding a real rabbit with a small sweet happy smile. I really did love this bunny plush, it was so cute and the first gift Shoto gave me. It warmed me up on the inside just looking at it.

When Shoto came out of the washroom with a towel around his neck and wiping his face with it on the side. I looked up and saw some of the strands of his hair that fell on his face moist at the ends. It was hard to get used to the scene, he looked handsome from whichever angle you looked at it, and charming too but that was something that was true 24/7.

I don't know if it was only in my eyes, but it made me blush or get my heart running wildly when I think that we could be together.

His eyes widened for some reason when he looked at me lifting my head and then went back to normal. Hm? What was that about? Well anyways, I lifted my hand to pick at the end of one of his red locks that had a drop of water hanging at the edge of it. He looked up following my hand and then stared down at me.

I was trying hard to hold in a blush, he had such a straight and innocent face at the moment that I just wanna kiss it.

"Well, I was planning to go to sleep right after this, thanks for taking care of this when I forgot to take it back after that noodles contest. And um, thanks for giving this to me too," I looked up in thought with a finger to my chin, thinking of everything I wanted to say before going, "I really love it, I won't have any trouble sleeping if it's beside me" I said with a warm grateful smile while looking at him.

He just stared at me normally while I spoke, "Then... I'll get going,... good night" I said turning around to leave reaching for the door, I got what I came for so I should probably leave.

I felt a tingle on my wrist instinctively right before Shoto caught my hand that was reaching for the door handle. I flinched involuntarily turning around. Damn my reflexes, they're even sharper when I'm on edge. But this time it was not in a bad way.

After catching my wrist, his hand slipped into mine, I looked at him with startled round eyes. He took a few steps forward coming closer, I backed away automatically my heart starting to slowly beat loudly in my chest from strange anticipation along with confusion.

Somehow he had the same straight face as he did that and I couldn't get what he wanted to do until I remembered my words from today earlier,

"it's ok if it's later?" he asked with his eyebrows still raised, now in curiosity.