"I- how am I suppose to?!" I whisper screamed to him.

"𝘖𝘩 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘎𝘰𝘥!!" he slapped his forehead in frustration and disappointment.

Before he could say anything else, Wooyoung called me. "San!! You ready??" he asked from the other side of the door. "Y-yeah... almost ready..." I replied leaning a bit close to the door.

I turned to the mirror again, "Please San, behave yourself, for the sake of God..." I joined my hands infront of him. For a moment he was kind of shocked... He rolled his eyes and went away leaving my real reflection.

I quickly changed and went out. I saw Wooyoung serving the breakfast. I was... Um...well... Quiet shocked.

"Come. Sit." he said pulling out a chair. "I- um yeah, t-thanks..." I quickly sat. I don't want to pick up any fight with him now. I picked up the spon full of food took a bit.

"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰𝘯!  " suddenly 𝗦𝗮𝗻 said. To the sudden reaction, I dropped the spoon involuntaryly.

"What happened now,?" Wooyoung asked me in a low unbothered voice.

"N-nothing...i- um... The spoon just sl-slipped...." I quickly said in the response. He crooked a brow. "Really?" he asked which made me gulp. I wasn't able to look into his eyes. They made me more nervous which could result in losing my control over myself.

"Y-yeah it-" I tried to start, "Well, then look here let me feed you." he said in a stern voice which made me snap my head towards him. "N-no! You don't have, it's alright..." I quickly said taking up my spoon.

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢" 𝗦𝗮𝗻 said from the reflection of my from the spoon I was holding which made my eyes wide in response. I just gulped and started to shake a little.

"Hah! Why are you shaking San? Perhaps did you always thought yourself as a bottom...?~" San said to which I rolled my eyes. Talking another bite of my food, I just sighed. I tried to show him my utter irritation by narrowing my eyes and cooking my brows, but to no avail... *Scoof* San scoffed. I breathe out in frustration.

"San!" Wooyoung tried to inspect which I obviously ignored... "Oh! You're acting nervous with me also? *Scoff*" San completed. "San?!" I suddenly snapped my head towards the owner of the voice.

Shit! Wooyoung was pissed...

"S-sorry...." I said in a nervous way. "Huh!! First you ignored me, now just sorry?!" he said in an angry voice. "I-" I tried to comprehend words but couldn't. I started to become more and more nervous.

He got up from his chair and walked towards me which made me to tremble visibly. Suddenly he grabbed my jaw and brought his face close to me. "Do you even know how much you make me piss off?!" he asked furiously, looking directly into my scared eyes.

END OF POV

San became scared for his life. "Give me control!! Give me the fucking control San!!" San shouted. He closed his eyes, waiting for a miracle to happen quickly. "Ugh..." a small painful moan escaped his mouth. "T-take co-contr-ol..." he uttered softly which was unnoticed by Wooyoung.

Within seconds, the tables flipped. [Metaphor]

Suddenly San, or rather, San kicked the other, resulting Wooyoung to sit back on his chair. "Well well, what we got here??" San asked making the other confused as fuck. "What?!" Wooyoung asked. "How dare you to kick me San?!-"

"Hushhhh~~" San quieted the other by please his index finger on his lips.

"Well~ I'm not the 'San' you used to know ~" he said, "Not exactly but.... different ~~" San said bringing his head ose to the other. "What the-" Wooyoung tried to protest but... San quickly placed the hand with which he was about to push San away.

Swiftly took the table knife and 'stabed' his sleeves which was around his wrist with the table making that hand completely immobile.

Wooyoung was utterly shocked.

He saw how deep that knife went and comprehended the other's power very easily. He gulped the lump in his throat.

"Oh! What happened?? Seems like the tables have turned now~~?" San asked in a mocking tone. Wooyoung was not able to make any sort of eye contact with the new San infront of him. He knew that something was up with him but didn't know what.

"Thank you for your wonderful service this morning Wooyoung. I'll try my best to return this~" San said to the scared boy infront of him.

"Let's go to school now. It's getting pretty late ~" he completed leaning close to Woo, that his breath was falling on the other's lips. Wooyoung kept his eyes low. With that San moved away from the other letting him breath.

"Sh-shit! That was so damn scary!!" Wooyoung said in a whisper as the other went away. "Gotta quickly figure out what's up with him. But before that I have to come from school with him around me..." Wooyoung thought in horror. Well, this was the first time he became so scared.

He slowly but with all his strength tried and after a few minutes he was able to take that knife away. He lifted his hand and saw a hole, about the width of the knife where it was placed by San there and gulped drly. 'Fuck...' he thought.

With that they quietly went to school...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[PLEASE DO CHECKOUT MY NEW HYUNLIX STORY!!!🙏🙏😭🙏 ❤️]

.[PLEASE DO CHECKOUT MY NEW HYUNLIX STORY!!!🙏🙏😭🙏 ❤️]
.
.
.
.
[Extremely sorryyyyyyy. Late update once again🤧🙏🙏😭😭
I was hella busy🙏🤧
Well another thing, I have been editing a bit also. Like here I might have told you guys that Wooyoung is taller that San but, well they are of the real heights....
Okay?!😭🙏
So...that's it for today..

Please voteeeee and commenttttt so that know when to write the next partttt🙏🙏😭 you guys are the only hope if mine.... Love youuuuu🤧❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏😭😭]