Bye, Bye San Diego...

I met Kian and James down in the taxi.

"Hey.." Kian looked at me worried.

"Hi!" I kissed his cheek.

"You okay?" James looked worried to.

"Fine" I whispered wiping the sweat of my palms on my thighs.

"Okeyyyy, um to the airport please"

"Gotcha-" a groggy voice replied.

We didn't talk on the way we all kinda just looked out the windows.
As we turning the block I saw my mom walking out the McDonald's with a huge smile on her face.

"PULL OVER!" I yelled.
He did so quickly,

"Le--"
I jumped out of the car before Kian could finish.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Lexi Hun what are you doing here? I thought-"

"Listen. You're no good for us, they want to take James I can't let that happen. I can't. So we're leaving- and you have to be okay with it because there's no changing it"
She dropped the McDonald's bag.
"Lex, please don't go! I lost your dad and if I were to loose both of you I wouldn't know what to do" she started to beg.

"Well we've lost both parents, dad to a sickness and my mom wherever she is to acholism. Because I don't know who you are any more, so I'm going I don't want a hug or a good bye kiss I'm going-" I walked away leaving her on the street, she'll be okay.

I got back in the car and no one said anything. The cab driver knew to continue on the way. I closed my eyes, I'm so done. So done.
-
James shook me. When I opened my eyes we were at the airport.

"Okay" I sighed.
Kian payed the guy even though I begged him to let me.

"What about your stuff?" James mocked Kian.

"I can have it sent-"

"And your mom"

"I can call her"

"Okay" I sighed.

We went to buy him a ticket and put our stuff through security. We sat at the gate where we were going to leave San Diego. I put my head on Kians shoulder.

IK ITS SHORT GUYS BUT GUESS WHAT MY HARRY STYLES FANFIC IS GIVING ME LIFE I THINK ITS KINDA GOOD😏 PLS READ IT❤️ and vote🌵