Belief [2 days]

FIRST OFF 1.21k views is amazing thank you ❤️ and if you guys could vote that would be 109% amaze balls🙆🏻 ily. Tell your friends maybe just maybe idk & comment your IG's and I'll follow you💁🏻

I woke up snuggled in his sheets with Kian on top of my chest. I laughed and he woke up,

"Oh sorry" he rubbed his eyes.

"It's okay" I laughed wrapping the blanket around me, I got up and slipped into his shirt and one of his briefs.

"Awe I just wanted to stare at your cute butt just one more minute"

I laughed and jumped back into bed with him, "sorry" I kissed him.

"I'm starving" he whined

"So go eat" I slapped his stomach

"That means Id have to get up and put clothes on and that's not as fun as hanging out with you naked"

"Well I'm hungry and I'm going to go eat" I slid on my pants and put my hair in a bun.

"Wanna hear something weird?" He got up allowing his junk to be exposed.

"Sure" I laughed.

"I am extremely turned on by your messy bun"

"I can tell" I looked down at his di-k.

"Yikes" he put a pillow over it.

It.

I shivered.

"I'm gonna go change enjoy yourself and then come eat breakfast, wash your hands though" I laughed not being entirely serious.

"Oh I will" he winked.

"Gross" I threw a pillow at him as I walked out and went back to my cabin where I changed into a paint splattered t-shirt and jeans. I put on converse and and tied my hair in a pony tail and made my way to breakfast but was stopped by JC.

"Hey!" He looked scared.

"Hi..."

"So um breakfast? It was good right?" His cheeks turned red.

"Im on my way there now..." I looked down at my shoes.

"Well breakfast is over?"

"Oops Im sure I can find something! Nice talking to you" I rushed away.

I made my way to the mess hall where rose petals were going up the steps. I followed them inside to a table with a giant bouquet of red roses. A note read,

Sit down and I'll be out in a minute

I did as the note said and sat down. I heard a door open behind me and hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" A soft voice whispered.

"Josh Hutcheron! Please let it be Josh" I put my hands together as if I was praying.

"WOW. NO. How about your boyfriend Kian!" The hands were moved from my eyes. He set down an omelet in front of me with basil on top.

"I think I like you more than Josh right now" I laughed taking a bite of the omelet, "Just right now though" I whispered under my breath.

"I heard that" He sat across from me with pancakes in front of him.

"You get pancakes and all I get is egg?" I whined.

"Oops I figured you'd eat healthy or something"

"Whole wheat pancakes? Ever heard of them?" I shot a spitball at him.