Heavenly Hiking

Once the girls finsihed breakfast they all met up in the front of the mess hall.

Rachel came running up to Kian.

"OH KIAN!" She sighed dramatically, "I have terrible news Willow asked me to stay with Bradley since shes feeling a bit down"

I looked to Willow and she winked at me. I smiled and mouthed thanks.

"Too bad! Awe. Well we'll miss you Rache"

"Rache omg I have a nick name!" She ran to Bradley.

"Its just me and you well that sucks" He pouts

"Awe Im sorry baby" I squeeze his cheeks.

"HEY GUYSSS" JC puts his arm around me, "Lex right? Ive heard soooo much about you Kian wont shut up about you he says how he loves the way your eyes twinkle when you get mad that he calls you alexis"

"Oh reallyyy?" I did a british accent looking to him

"Oh your british"

"Yes from Cambrige orginally but moved not too far away from this cheeky camp" I smiled

"Cool! Well I gotta get back to my winning tribe. See ya" He walked away in a crowd of girls.

"Cheeky?" Kian laughed

"Oh you dont like my accent"

"Maybe if you use it later tonight I will"

"GROSS!" I laughed pushing him away.

"Let's go" he grabbed my hand and led me to the creek, "cross over."

"Is there a bridge?" I looked around.

"Nope just rocks"

"You're lying" I glared at him

"No I'm not!"

"Then what are those girls crossing" I pointed to JCs group going across a small bridge.

"Theyre basic" He did a miranda sings kind of face.

"Im not going to fall into water Kiki take me to the bridge!" I pushed him

"Okay gosh!" He laughed going to the bridge.

"Thank you"

we walked to the bridge and he ran across making the whole thing bounce. When we both crossed and got a little bit deeper into the forresty stuff he grabbed my hand.

"So tell me about your boyfriend"

"Jake?"

"I guess so"

"Well hes tall and kinda strong but hes skinny and he calls me Lex like everyone else except you becuase you like to see my anger twinkle in my eyes. Um...he plays volleyball and is cheating on me with the captain of the cheerleading team so I have to breakup with him as soon as I get acess to a phone"

"Well that SUCKS"

"Doesnt it" I smiled snuggling into his arm, "Where are we even going?"

"Bet you didnt know this place isnt too far from the beach"

"WHAT. Ive never been to the beach!" I jumped up and down like a little girl.

"Whhhaaattttt. Well theres like this little cavern with a secret waterfall where I occasionally do my laundry other times I just take it to the shack"

"Dork" I laughed

We walked on some big rocks and others not so and through tall grass and then we were at this beautitful cavern hidden by large trees.

"It's so pretty!" I yanked on his arm, "KIAN!"

"Yeah we were kinda supposed to go to see the river but that's less cool" he walked towards the water.

"The water is so crisp I just want to jump in!" I put my fingers in it.

"Then do it" he slid his shirt off revealing his perfectly sculpted torso.

"What?" I look at his body too distracted

"Swim with me" he took his pants off. Nothing but his briefs.

I swallowed trying not to turn red.
He got In the water and his hair covered his face.

"Lex you only get one chance to do this! Why wouldn't you take it?"

I nodded feeling courages. I took off my shirt and my pants revealing my black bra kian had jokingly asked me to where during room search with black underwear. He whistled as I tied my hair up.

"Oh shush" I splashed him getting into the cool water stepping in more.

"Come on babe" He pulled me in more.

"Im going im going" I put my arms around his neck.

"Since asshole cheated on you whats next?" He whispered in my ear.

"Well I need to figure that out on my own dont I?" I laughed.

This lie has gone too far. I need to tell him but I cant, I dont have the guts to do it. Maybe he'll be mad or maybe he'll be so happy.

We continued to swim around and I feel as if I need to tell him. I need to tell him so we can be together. Do it Lex, just let the words fall out of your mouth.

"Kian!" I grabbed his arm.
"Yeah?" His big hazel eyes looked straight into mine and I couldn't do it. Please Lex just say it.

"Lex you okay?" Kian shook me.
"Fine" I smiled
"Okay" he laughed, " we should probably go back now hun"
"Hun?what are you a nurse?" I laughed splashing him.
"Oh shush you call me baby!"
"You asked me to call you DADDY. Kian. DAD-DY"
"Oh that was like"
"Yesterday that was yesterday KiKi"
"Why do you call me Kiki?" He pouted.
"What you don't like it? I sure do" I shrugged.
"I want to kiss you!" He grabbed me.
"DO IT!" I scrunched up my face.
He looked kinda confused until he smushed his lips against mine.
"Finally" he whispered.
I pushed my hair back.

"We should go" I whispered getting out.
"Are you okay?"
"I'm fine"
"Well I know that" he smirked "but like emotionally?"
"0h shush lets go!" I put my shirt back on.
"Why?" He whined.
"I'm going you can stay" i shrugged putting my pants on.
"Wait!" He got out.
He put his clothes on and we made our way back to camp.

AN//I'm sorry it's short but I'm tired :( ily tho❤️