Midnight guitar lessons

I slowly climbed out of bed at 10:56, I began climbing down the ladder when Bradley whispered something.

"Bradley?" I whispered.

"JC shhh we cant let anyone know about this it was one time" She turned over.

"OH MY GOSH!" I whispered trying not to burst out in laughter.

I tiptoed to the door sliding on my shoes and grabbing the flashlight. I slowly opened the door careful not to move it too fast because it creaks. Once I got outside I could move around louder. I jumped down the steps and made my way to the back of the cabin. I waited 5 minutes and he still hadnt showed up. Stood up. I tried remembering what he told me. Go behind the cabin and look to...? To the creek! Theres a small brdge there, go across and look up? Up? I shrugged, what the hell Im already knee high deep in shit. I did exactly what he said and when I looked up I saw a tree house with little lights on. I made my way up some rocks and found a stair case leading to his little house. I walked up the steps and saw him there asleep, drool coming out of his mouth and flooding the pillow. I smiled. Hes so cute. I frowned realizing what an idiot I am letting him get away. I sat on his butt and bounced up and down. He woke up rubbing his eyes.

"Oh shit Im sorry I fell asleep waiting" He pulled me on his lap.

"Its okay" I laughed picking up the guitar still on his lap.

"Make your fingers noodles until I place them on a frat and string" I grabbed his hand.

"Ouch Hulk don't grab so hard"

"Hush put your fingers here," I placed his fingers on the strings and strummed then changed his fingers again and strummed again.

"This is easy" he smiled
"Yeah" I whispered.
I thought him the rest of the chords and the strumming pattern and he played it perfectly.

"WHAT! This took me a week to learn and you learned it in a night!" I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'll play and you sing" he laughed.
"Oh no that's not a good idea" I moved my hair out of my face getting up from his lap.

"Why not?"

"That song is just kinda too personal sometimes"

"Want to explain?"

"The beginning where she sings about her parents it's all too real for me. My dad left because he was sick and felt like he was holding my mom back so I kinda just gave up on love and that's it"

"What about your boyfriend?"

"It's just a crush he's not the guy of my dreams" I sat on a bean bag chair.

"Well who is?" He whispered beginning to play.

You. I thought but didn't say anything, I couldn't.
He started softly singing. I smiled watching him so focused his fingers moving across the neck of the guitar.i started singing and he looked up smiling.

"You know at the end of the camp thing there's a talent show and the winner gets some sort of prize like a trip somewhere we should enter"

"We? I don't know if I want to share a trip with you" I pouted my lips.

"By the end of this you will" he winked.

I laughed turning my head to discover a laptop.

"OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF MOVIE ON THERE!" I jumped on him.

"Yeah why?"

"I haven't watched something in forever!!" I laid on his bed that looked up to the stars.

"Well we can watch something If you want"

"YES! Hey why do you live here and not on camp grounds?"

"It's so much easier here, I built my self "

"Handy man much"

"Do you want to watch something or not?" He glared at me.

"Yes put it here!" I patted the bed.

"What do you want to watch" he scrolled through his iTunes.i watched it move up revealing more and more movies I've never heard of.

"You have curious George" I stopped his hand.

"Why wouldn't i? It's one of my favorite childhood movies!"

"Same!" I looked at his smile. His perfect smile.

We started watching the movie but I felt really tired. I closed my eyes and just listened to it leaning on kian.

I guess he thought I was asleep because he lifted me up and put me properly on the bed he kissed my forehead and whispered goodnight. I had to use all my power not to smile or eek. I felt his body fall next to mine.