Room Search & Dish Duty

Author note//Sorry guys if there's mis-spellings and stuff!! I hope you like it and if you'd vote for it that always means alot ;) //

        I got to my room to upset to care what I looked like. I slid into an overly overly large shirt that nearly went past my knees and hung off my shoulders. I dug through my trunk and pulled out my ipod and climbed up to my crappy ass "bed" which in reality is just a mattress on a deck. I began to read the Harry Potter book I brought with me. I laid back down was my leg bent holding up my other leg. I nodded my head to the beat of Jack Johnson's Staple it together. Then someone unplugged my headphones from my ear.

        "HEY!" I was face to face with Kian, "I mean whoops. I just found this ipod."

        "I dont care about it. Its cool" He nodded "UNLESS your listening to crappy music, then Im going to have to report you" He took it out of my hands and looked at the screen. He shrugged, "Eh...Its okayyy"

        "OKAY? No boo you've got to go" I laughed sticking my tounge out.

        "I like your bra and panties" He winked.

I sat up and saw the shirt wasnt even on my shoulder any more and the shirt was pushed up to my stomach.

        "shit, thanks though" I smiled.

He looked confused

        "Oh Kiki its the same thing as me wearing a bathing suit" I pouted my lips.

        "I really wish I could just kiss those lips" He whispered.

        "Ummmm. Are you going to search or not!" Rachel whined

I made the face of that weird scared slash nervous emoji.

        "Up stalker I cant have you messing with my investigation" He pushed me

        "HEY!" I yelled ,"Im going relax"

He got out of the way so I could climb down. He slapped my butt when Bradley and Rachel were too busy looking outside.

        "You have to stop doing that Kian youre going to get caught and we'll both have to leave"

        "My mom just says that I live here year round we all do" He searched under the pillows.

        "We have to go pee we'll be back!" Bradley called out. We listened for the door to slam.

        "I dont live here Kian" I sighed

        "Oh yeah..."

He looked through the trunks and then he got to mine. He opened it up and looked back at me.

        "Do you know where we are?" He looked at me

        "Yeah Camp Wandawega" I laughed

        "Then why do you have these hot bras?" He picked my black lace one up and tossed it to me.

        "Oh so should I just wear sports bras & not allow the world to see me? I have no shame in people knowing I wear bras I mean Im a girl what do you expect?"

        "Never said I didnt like it" He took a step forward so our foreheads touched.

        "Well it wouldnt really make a difference"

        "You should wear that for me sometime" He smiled our lips almost grazing each other but Bradley and Rachel came in and we quickly pulled away and he tossed the bra.