Camp Wandawega

Author note- Heyyy(if any one is actually reading this) Im sorry if theres any mistakes but I hope you enjoy! Now keep in mind there are more charecters than I listed and Willow Lawley Im sorry I just dont know his moms name. I promise Im not a fake fan. *Sobs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          My eyes burst open at the reminder today is the day I am going to camp for the very first time! I know youre thinking, Its camp calm down what are you a 7 year old? And the answer to that is no I'm 17 and super duper excited to get away from my family! Ahhhh! I jumped out of bed and hit the radio and music was playing. I started dancing around my room, I made my wade to my mirror and began to sing into my brush as if its a mircophone. My singing was quickly stopped by a bang on the wall, 

        "WE GET IT! YOU CAN SING!" My younger brother yelled. I sighed disapointed this is what I called family.I went into the restroom attached to my room, I looked in the mirror and saw my perky self with a messy bun flopping on my head. I giggled at this. One thing about me is I'm very perky when Im alone, not so much with others. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a pony tail. Since I wasnt allowed to sing I began to hum to myslef digging through my drawers looking for an outfit. I pulled out a long t-shirt and tights with holes in them. I put them on and my navy blue converse. I looked in the mirror and was disapointed by my lack of accesories. I dug through my jewlery box filled with stray earingings and too small rings. I found an old necklace with a rock tied to the rope. It finished my look, alot of people said I dont need make up because I have a natural face. I dont agree but I like to make others happy but I think bubble gum pink lipstick wont kill anyone. I grab my two back packs and run down stairs. My brother and I came out of ours rooms at the same time and both sighed shaking our heads at each other. I went down stairs and he went into the restroom. My mom was sitting at the island in the kitchen.

        "Hey hun!" She smiled, "Excited for camp?"

        "Yeah" I sighed grabbing a banana.

        "Ouch what happened to the perky singing Lex back up in your room?"

        "Shes waiting for camp" I smiled laughing.

        "Well I cant take you Im sorry" She whispered.

        "What?" I stopped eating.

        "I have a date and your brother was going to a water park two against one. We win!" She closed her eyes squinching her nose. 

        "HOW AM I GOING TO GET TO CAMP, THE CAMP YOU ALREADY PAYED FOR?"

        "Well calm down honey! Ive arranged something Bradley's parents can take you,"

        "OH MY GOSH REALLY! AHH!!" I jumped up and down. Bradley is my besyfriend, we've been this way since kindergarden.  

        "Yeah so, " She checked her phone, "Thats them, theyre outside. Have a good time!"

        I kissed her temple and ran out with my bags and Bradley was standing out of theyre car bouncing up and down.

        "Surprise!" She yelled.

        "Ah!" I laughed putting my bag in the trunk. 

        "Why didnt you tell me you were going to camp!" I laughed sitting next to her. 

        "Um so I could surprise you obvi" She handed me a pair of sunglasses I left at her house in 5th grade, "found them" she whispered

        I punched her arm admiring my style in 5th grade. Red hear sunglasses. I smirked putting them on. 

        "Nice" She put a pair of plain plack glasses on. 

        Her older sister turned up the radio, she was sitting in the passanger seat, and Mr.Smith (her dad) was driving. 

        "Wheres your mom?" 

        "Sick" She shrugged

        We began singing along with Shawn Mendes playing on the radio. Six songs later I opened up the phanlet of the camp. 

                Each camper will be assaigned a cabin please let us know if there is some one speciffic you'd like to stay with.There will be daily activities but 5pm to 6pm is free hour on Thursdays and Sundays. If you are found roaming with out super vision there will be consiquences. Shower houses are avalible every other night. All meals will be provided, any further information will be shared the first day. Keep in mind this is an all girls camp besides some of the camp councilers if you are caught in action with the males you will be asked to leave and not come back ever again. 

        "Yikes" I whispered leaning against Bradley who was asleep. I soon fell asleep too. 

"Bradley! LEX!" A voice yelled, "FUCK WAKE UP!" We woke up to see Bradley's older sister above us, "Get up we're here!"         

I rubbed my eyes and giggled at Bradleys smeared mascara. 

        "Whats so funny?" She looked back and forh at me and her sister.

        "Your make up is smeared," Her sister weased. 

        "Your kidding!" She whinned.

        We both shook our heads no, 

        "Girls please you'll be late" Their dad cleared his throat.

        "Sorry" We all sang.

Mr. Smith unloaded our bags and kissed Bradley goodbye and hugged me asking us to be good and her sister didnt even say bye. We watched their car grow smaller and smaller down the dirt road.

I looked around to see a sign stating the camps name.

        "Camp Wandawega" I read aloud.

        "Thats us" A bleach bonde hair boy smiled coming out the forrest, "And who might you two be"

        "Lex, and Bradley"

        "Strange names. Follow me to camp"

        "How do we know your not going to rape and kill us?" Bradley asked holding me back

        "Well one, my name is Kian Lawley camp councilor and two my mom owns the place lets go" He walked off and I followed grabbing my bags.