𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Start from the beginning

"Can I go outside for a minute? I'm suddenly feeling kind of sick." I ask and she nods.

"I'll go with her." I hear Rory say, I look to Natalie and she holds the eye contact until Rory comes up beside me and I look to her. We walk out of the gym and make our way to the courtyard where me and Charlie go for lunch.

We go outside and it's cold, which I should have expected. I walk over to my usual bench sitting down. I take my phone out.

Diana
Are we going to get in trouble for being in the same room?

Natalie
No...I needed to talk to the teacher. We just can't interact.

Diana
So does that mean no more janitor closet meet-ups?

Natalie
I suppose we could sneak around a little bit. But we just have to be careful...and quiet.

Diana
I'm always careful and quiet?

Natalie
Sure..I am surprised nobody complained about the noise coming from our hotel room.

Diana
I wasn't that loud.

Natalie
We both know the truth.

Diana
You know what. No more janitors closet meets up.

Natalie
Fine by me

Diana
You're so annoying.

Natalie
I'll be waiting there at lunch. Also, are you alright?

Diana
Yeah, I'm fine just needed some air to cool off

I put my phone away and fight the smile off my face. She's checking in. That has to mean she cares...or maybe she just didn't want to be rude or something by not asking?

"I'm patiently waiting for karma to kick sierras ass." Rory laughs and I laugh along too.

"Me and you both." I hear the bell ring faintly from inside the school. Great, I have maths now.

"What class do you have?" I ask her.

"Maths." She rolls her eyes.

"I do too, we can go together."

The bell rings for lunch. Finally. I pack up my stuff slowly, I can't just Waltz into the janitors closet. I have to wait till people go to the cafeteria and to the courtyard.

Rory talks to a boy as she waves back at me, walking out of the classroom. I leave the classroom too, making my way to my locker. I fix some of the books.

I close my locker slowly and see the last few people in the halls turn the corner. I quickly turn from my locker and walk to the janitors closet.

I look around before opening the door quickly going in locking it with my back to the door.

"What happened to no more closet meet-ups?" She smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I smile moving toward her, my hands move quickly to her shirt and she laughs.

"No...Other way around, I'm supposed to be lifting your shirt." She says and I purse my lips into a thin line, I got this..

"You asked me do I want a taste Friday, I do." I pull the button on her jeans and I move down onto my knees.

"You're a temptress, darling." She shakes her head smirking, I look up at her through my eyelashes.

"Is that yes?" I ask, freezing my hands waiting for her to nod or shake her head.

I hear talking outside the janitors closet. She puts her finger to her mouth quickly. The speaking gets louder. I stand up quickly. So much for getting a taste anyway.

A phone rings. We quickly make eye contact and she reaches into her pocket quickly taking out her phone, my heart is racing. The ringing stops and so does the talking.

I hear them whispering outside. They know someone's in here but just not who. I take my phone out of my pocket quickly.

Diana
Where are you

Charlie
Outside. Alone...waiting for u?

Diana
Well I'm stuck...there's people outside of the janitors closet, I am begging you Charlie just lead them away so we can get out.

Charlie
We??

Diana
Charlie.

Charlie
Omw

I look up from my phone, my hands are literally shaking. This is bad. If anyone opens the door it's over. Natalie is already looking at me, she raises her eyebrows and I hear Charlie's voice indistinctively. I hear more talking...Charlie again.

The talking then stops. It's silent. I don't move and neither does she. I look at her though. The door opens causing my heart to drop.

It's just Charlie.

"Are you trying to get expelled?" He whispers loudly opening the door wider and looking around.

"I didn't think people would come by!" I huff and Natalie looks at me.

"This is mortifying....I'll talk to you later." She says fixing her jeans...Charlie looks at me with his eyes widens as she walks away.

"Di, you did not give her head in that closet." He says.

"I didn't...They came as soon as we were in there."