𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

Start from the beginning

Sierra walks towards me, what is she doing now. She stand behind me and I look at her over my shoulder.

Miss Rudd stands in the middle of the gym holding the ball up between four people. She throws the ball up and blows the whistle. Someone on my team gets the ball..she starts dribbling it, I move forward and Sierra quickly moves in front of me. I look at her.

"What are you doing?" I try move past her and she doesn't let me.

"Marking you, dumb bitch." She gives me a stare. I ignore her and her filthy mouth moving back. A girl on her team ends up with the ball, she starts running our way and I quickly run managing to get past Sierra. Somehow...I manage to get the ball off the player, I bounce it and turn before Sierra elbows me hard making me bump into someone and lose the ball and my balance. I almost fall but whoever I bumped into caught me. I turn to them.

"Thank you." I move away from them and she nods.

"She's a bitch, isn't she?" She smiles and I smile politely back.

"Yeah, she really is. I'm Diana by the way." I tell her, she has short curly brown hair, brown eyes and she is kind of short. She also has a slight tan.

"Rory."

"Move it." Sierra pushes me and I look back at her.

"Would you stop shoving me." I snap at her. She smiles as I go to move blocking my way again. She looks past me and her smile only grows. I look over my shoulder towards the gym door and see Natalie coming in. Shit. She doesn't notice me, she's focused on a clipboard. She finally looks up and spots me, her eyes go past me to Sierra. She looks away quickly walking over to Miss Rudd.

"Keep playing!" Miss Rudd shouts and I hear Rory shout my name. She throws me the ball and I catch it. I bounce the ball turning away from Sierra. I starting running as I keep dribbling it, again Sierra catches up shoving me. I drop the ball and push her back.

"Stop fucking shoving me." I say and she pushes me again, I catch her hand and push her back. She pulls my hair and pushes me back onto the floor making the class laugh. Bitch.

"What's going on?" Miss Rudd asks.

"Diana's trying to show off in front of her girlfriend." Sierra laughs looking at me, I quickly stand up shoving her back hard out of anger.

"Cooper! Go—"

"She pushed me. She kept doing it! At this point it was self defence, she keeps making nasty comments!" I huff annoyed.

"She gets that violence from her parents." I hear one of the girls whisper and my chest tightens a little. Fuck. They begin to laugh. Miss Rudd rubs her temple annoyed and Natalie stands looking at me. She looks upset.

"You physically—"

"She shoved me, she done it multiple times." I tell her and she drops her hands. Don't tear up. Don't tear up. Please, do not tear up.

"Are you both going to move on from this? I don't want to get the principal involved but if you two keep going at it I will have to." She says and I roll my eyes, mostly annoyed but also because I do feel my eyes begin to tear up.