Gwen’s body type leans more towards Black Cat’s then Friday’s three bodies however, and not just because those two are the only real human beings he’s had sex with so far. Gwen Stacy is… she’s incredibly fit. Peter had of course acknowledged her athleticism before, on the way here. When she’d done that stretch, holy shit he’d been starstruck.

But it was one thing to see with his own eyes that Gwen was fit, and another entirely to feel it with his hands and body. Her cunt was tightening and squeezing down around his cock almost rhythmically, and part of Peter wondered if she might have some sort of control over her inner muscles and she was massaging his dick manually.

Likewise, his hands were on her ass… her very perky, very firm, very athletic posterior. It felt amazing in his grasp, and Peter kind of felt like a perv feeling her up, his hands groping and squeezing her buttocks. Even though they were technically fucking right now, it still felt like he was spending way too much time focused on her derriere.

That was why he ultimately decided to move his hands around to her front, only to discover something very interesting. First of all, Gwen had piercings. Not just your normal piercings like in your ear, but a belly button piercing as well. And as Peter’s hands slide up even further to her breasts, going up under her shirt in the process… he finds little dumbbell piercings in Gwen’s nipples as well.

She moans as he begins to fiddle and play with those, and Peter flushes as he realizes just what sort of girl he’s gotten involved with. Gwen wasn’t going to have to prove she was a bad girl to get the rest of the school to see her as more than just the commissioner’s daughter. She just had to show them, because Gwen Stacy was already a very bad girl as it was.

And she was currently all his. Cursing under his breath as his cock is caught in the warm wet vice grip that is his current lover’s cunt, Peter continues to fuck her, her contracting inner muscles not able to stop him from slamming home into her from behind again and again. But it’s not as easy as it was with Black Cat.

Peter figured that was just the difference between a virgin and a non-virgin, maybe? However it was that Gwen had lost her hymen, Peter had to assume she’d never actually had sex before today, because the tightness in comparison to Black Cat is just… unreal. The way Gwen’s cunt is massaging Peter’s cock, it’s like she has super strength or something and it’s translating over to her pussy as well!

That would be patently ridiculous of course, which is why the virgin versus non-virgin theory makes the most sense to Peter. To be fair though, he’s also not putting too much actual thought into any of that, as focused on fucking Gwen from behind as he is. She clings to the table as he gradually picks up the pace, her wanton moans filling the room until eventually he has to move one of his hands from her pierced nipples to her mouth to try and quiet her.

She just licks his hand in response, and under normal circumstances that would make him draw away in humored disgust but given he’s ball’s deep inside of her right now, there’s no real disgust to be had. Peter continues to cover Gwen’s mouth with his hand even as her tongue writhes against his palm, her moans mostly muffled by him even as he fucks her harder and faster.

He can’t go quite as hard as he wants though, because even though Gwen seems capable of taking it and possibly even more, the desk they’re fucking up against probably isn’t, already jarring and jostling a little bit along with every other desk in the row behind it. In the end, Peter settles for the best he can do, going as fast and as hard as he can without overdoing it.

But he was already close when Gwen told him she wanted him to take her. And at this point, she’d cum at least twice around his cock, though given just how TIGHT she could get, he couldn’t even say the exact number of orgasms he’d made her experience for sure.

Either way though, he’s getting close again, and this time a glance at the clock tells him it’s about time to end it anyways. And so, removing his hand from Gwen’s mouth, he whispers huskily into her ear, still plowing away.

“G-Getting close again, Gwen. Where do you want it?”

“Inside! I’m on the pill!”

… That’s all Peter really needs to hear, to be honest. With a guttural grunt, he thrusts forward and fills Gwen with his seed. In response, she pushes her hips back, clapping her incredibly athletic behind into his crotch as she squeals loudly and cums one final time right along with him. The both of them reach mutual satisfaction like that, their bodies pressed together, almost melded in a way.

As they come down from their respective pleasure highs, post-nut clarity hits like a bitch and Peter pulls away at the same time Gwen seems to jerk forward. Covered in a light sheen of sweat, the both of them, they don’t look each other in the eye at first as they quickly fix up their clothing. Peter can only flush as he watches Gwen yank her tights up back over her hips and ass. His seed will no doubt start seeping out of her soon enough, and it’ll go right through those black tights of hers…

He's a little worried about how she’s going to deal with that, but as he goes to ask her if there’s anything he can do to help, the bell abruptly rings, signaling the end of the Lunch Period and the fact that there’s five minutes left until everyone needs to be back in class. In class… like the classroom they’re standing in right now.

Peter can tell Gwen realizes this at the exact same time as him, and together, they hurry out of the classroom and into the hallway just before said hallway begins to fill with people. No one really seems to pay them any mind at least, so Peter lets out a breath of relief… only to have Gwen grab him by the shirt collar and pull him into one last passionate, tongue-twister of a kiss.

When she lets him go after a second, it’s with a flighty smile on her lips and a husky lust in her big blue eyes.

“See you around, Peter.”

And then she’s gone, just like that, disappearing among the sudden press and crush of students. Peter watches her go for as long as possible, but it’s not like he can stare at her ass when there’s so many other people in the way. Ultimately, he heads to his next class as well, a somewhat goofy smile on his face the whole way there.

-x-X-x-

The rest of the school day is… interesting to say the least. Ned accepts his excuse that he and Gwen just hung out pretty easily, but MJ… Peter would swear that MJ knows better, judging by the looks she keeps giving him. It’s like she can read him like a book, which given his big secret of being Spider-Man, is a little worrying. But it is what it is, at the end of the day…

Speaking of day’s end however, it’s only in his final period that Peter remembers the note he received. The note that had told him to meet behind the bleachers either during lunch or after school for some reason. Now, Peter was vaguely certainly that it hadn’t been snuck into his spiral by Gwen. No, she would have said something like ‘Got my note I see’ back when he’d first sat down with her at lunch.

But then, who exactly could the note be from? Peter still had a chance to go meet behind the bleachers before the school day came to a close… but was it safe to do so? Or should he just leave it and get on with his day?

Riding high on life, Peter wasn’t quite sure what the right decision was. But as satisfied as he was currently feeling, he figured either way that it’d all work out in the end.