part 8

Seeing Padmabati purvi's blood boiled with anger. But she composed herself.

Padmabati: Anuj ji kaha hai?

Purvi: Woh Anuj maninder bhai aur Pooja  ke saath thoda bahar gye hai. Kiyu?

Padmabati: Aapko to pata hi hai na ki mera beta aur bahu ek tragic car accident mein maar chuke hai. Marne se pehle meri bahu ne ek jyga choose ki thi Shiv ji ki mandir banane ke liye. Par usske kuch din baad hi usski death ho gyi aur woh mandir bhi nhi bana payi. Aaj subha ek client aye the uss jyga ko kharidna chahte hai. Unhe kuch bata ne se pehle maine socha Anuj ji ko ekbar dikha du.

Purvi's mind started whirling. Her mother chose a place for Shiv ji's mandir? Yeah, she knew that her mother was a devotee of Lord Shiva. But could she let that land go in other person's hand? She made up her mind.

Purvi:Koi baat nhi hum chalte hai aapke saath.

Maharani Padmabati smiled evilly.

Padmabati: Sure.

Padmabati took purvi with her. She left all body guards behind and took only driver. Not far from them a man and a woman watching them with worried expression.

Seeing purvi going with her she panicked. She dailed a number.

**************************************

Kavin, dushyant and Ishita  were on their way when kavin's phone buzzed.

Kavin checked the caller ID and frowned.

Kavin: Mohini ji!!!!

He picked up the call.

Kavin: Namaste Mohini ji.

Mohini: purvi musibaat mein hai. Please usse bacha li jye.

Kavin: Aap kya keh rahe hai mujhe kuch samajh nehi aa raha.

Mohini: Dekhye mujhe nhi pata ki aap koun hai but maine apni purvi ko pehchan liya hai. Please usski jaan ko khatra hai. Maa usse lekar Kali pahari ki taraf gye hai. Woh usse maar dalenge. Unhe saab paat chal chuka hai.

Kavin: Thik hai.

He cut the call and started tracking purvi's cell. In between he told everything to ishyant.

They tracked her number and towards that direction. When they reached the destination they noticed Maharani's car going back to the Palace. They went out from the car and went to the top of the hill.

**************************************

Maharani Padmabati ordered the driver to stop the car.

She went out from the car and purvi did the same.

Padmabati ordered the driver to come half an hour later. Driver went away.

Purvi was observing the area. It was the top of the hill. One side stand a small idol of Lord Shiva. She went infront of it and joined her palm. After finishing her prayer she turned around and saw Padmabati standing there with a smirk in her face.

Purvi: Yehi hai woh jyga?

Padmabati: Bewakoof ladki. Tu bhi bilkul buddhu hi nikli apni ma baap ki tarah. Tujhe kya laga thoda darakar tu Maharani Padmabati ko kabu mein kar legi. Ya phir tujhe yeh laga ki main tujhe pehchan nehi pavuungi. Rajkumari purvi singh.

Purvi became shocked. How could she be so fool. She didn't even think that it could be a trap. She was about to run when Padmabati raise her hand. In her hand was a revolver.

Padmabati: Tujhe kya laga ki main tujhe aise hi jane dungi? Shaq toh mujhe kal raat ko hi ho gya tha. Aaj subah jab maine tera kamra check kya toh mujh woh saree aur payel bhi mil gyi. Uss Murari ke bacche ne mujhe dhoka diya. Tujhe jinda chod dya. Uss Murari ko to main badme dekh lungi. Pehle tujhe khatam kar du.